|By Business Wire||
|June 3, 2014 11:49 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gmfnlv/the_pulse_of) has announced the addition of the "The Pulse of Mobile Enterprise Applications" report to their offering.
The value of mobile worker software applications is growing quickly in the North American business sector. This market insight uses feedback from the annual Mobile Enterprise Applications survey to examine ten key issues that businesses must address as they consider and implement these employee-facing solutions.
Issues include defining business needs, prioritizing deployment plans, selecting a mobility partner, deciding on cloud vs. on-premise, etc. Survey feedback provides vendors and their channels with compelling material to discuss with prospective application customers.
10 Key issues
- Deciding Which Business Need Is Best Addressed
- Identifying and Addressing Barriers to Implementation
- Prioritizing the Applications to be Deployed
- Selecting a Mobility Partner
- Determining the Level of Customization Required
- Deciding Between a Cloud-based vs. On-premise Approach
- Identifying Which Mobile Devices Will be Used with the Application
- Determining If a Mobility Management Platform is Required
- Tracking the Impact of the Mobile Worker Application
- Selecting a Preferred Application Brand
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gmfnlv/the_pulse_of
Aug. 25, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,117
Aug. 25, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 382
Aug. 25, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,887
Aug. 25, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,761
Aug. 25, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,594
Aug. 25, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,952
Aug. 25, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,899
Aug. 25, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,049
Aug. 25, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,962
Aug. 24, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,446
Aug. 24, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,010
Aug. 24, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,663
Aug. 24, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,303
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 355
SYS-CON Events announced today Telecom Reseller has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Telecom Reseller reports on Unified Communications, UCaaS, BPaaS for enterprise and SMBs. They report extensively on both customer premises based solutions such as IP-PBX as well as cloud based and hosted platforms.
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 483