|By Business Wire||
|June 6, 2014 10:12 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlwf62/wireless) has announced the addition of the "Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies" report to their offering.
Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies) is a complete guide to the fast-growing market for wireless healthcare applications in the United States and globally. This report contains explanations that cut through the confusion surrounding these technologies and provide readers with a total picture of wireless in healthcare. It makes market estimations and projections useful for those conducting business planning in the healthcare IT markets.
Since the previous edition, some technologies have performed better than others and 2012 results have led to reforecasting of some technologies. The competitive arena has changed, with a few key players dominating and opportunity for smaller companies.
As part of its detailed market analysis, the report provides:
- Detailed Statistics on Healthcare Spending and Healthcare IT Spending in the U.S. and Europe
- Current Revenues and Forecasts to 2018 for all wireless areas of technology in healthcare settings.
- Drivers of the Wireless in Healthcare Market and Challenges to Market Growth
- Over 120 Tables and Figures provide accessible information about the wireless in healthcare marketplace.
- Explanation of the Major Technologies, ( Zigbee, Bluetooth, RFID, UWB, WWAN, WMAN and WLAN )that will be used in healthcare.
- Conclusions about wireless in healthcare from the research that market watchers will want to know.
- Case Studies of wireless technologies in action in telemedicine, e-prescribing, patient monitoring, group practices and other healthcare environments.
- Profiles of 20 Key Companies in this market, major products and key executives.
The report shows how wireless is already being used by major healthcare companies across a wide variety of applications, including:
- Homecare and Telemedicine
- Pharmaceutical Research (Clinical Drug Trials)
- Inventory Control
- Pharmaceutical Sales Force Management
- Inventory Control
- Physician Offices
- Nursing Homes
- Medical and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Patient Monitoring
Company profiles are included for the following wireless technology companies:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, inc. .
- Apple, Inc.
- AT&T, Inc.
- BlackBerry Ltd.
- Cerner Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell, Inc.
- Extreme Networks, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Google, Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Intel Corporation
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Royal Philips Electronics - Philips Healthcare
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare
Verizon Communications, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlwf62/wireless
According to Forrester, public cloud platforms are evolving, blurring the lines between Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS) in order to satisfy the needs of enterprises and widen their appeal to developers. In The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Public Cloud Platforms, Q4 2014, Forrester evaluates the 16 most significant Enterprise Public Cloud Platforms and details how each vendor fulfills the 19 evaluation criteria points.
Oct. 5, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 753
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a software development company, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software development company with representative offices in Atlanta (US), Sheffield (UK) and Würzburg (Germany); and development centers in Ukraine. Since 2009 it has grown from a small group of passionate engineers and business managers to a full-scale mobi...
Oct. 5, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 668
Oct. 5, 2015 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 611
Oct. 5, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 330
Oct. 5, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 444
Oct. 5, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 650
Oct. 5, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 761
Oct. 5, 2015 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 669
Oct. 5, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 540
Oct. 5, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 327
Oct. 5, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 301
Oct. 4, 2015 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 284
Oct. 4, 2015 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 390
Oct. 4, 2015 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 639
Oct. 4, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 368