|By Business Wire||
|June 6, 2014 10:12 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlwf62/wireless) has announced the addition of the "Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies" report to their offering.
Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies) is a complete guide to the fast-growing market for wireless healthcare applications in the United States and globally. This report contains explanations that cut through the confusion surrounding these technologies and provide readers with a total picture of wireless in healthcare. It makes market estimations and projections useful for those conducting business planning in the healthcare IT markets.
Since the previous edition, some technologies have performed better than others and 2012 results have led to reforecasting of some technologies. The competitive arena has changed, with a few key players dominating and opportunity for smaller companies.
As part of its detailed market analysis, the report provides:
- Detailed Statistics on Healthcare Spending and Healthcare IT Spending in the U.S. and Europe
- Current Revenues and Forecasts to 2018 for all wireless areas of technology in healthcare settings.
- Drivers of the Wireless in Healthcare Market and Challenges to Market Growth
- Over 120 Tables and Figures provide accessible information about the wireless in healthcare marketplace.
- Explanation of the Major Technologies, ( Zigbee, Bluetooth, RFID, UWB, WWAN, WMAN and WLAN )that will be used in healthcare.
- Conclusions about wireless in healthcare from the research that market watchers will want to know.
- Case Studies of wireless technologies in action in telemedicine, e-prescribing, patient monitoring, group practices and other healthcare environments.
- Profiles of 20 Key Companies in this market, major products and key executives.
The report shows how wireless is already being used by major healthcare companies across a wide variety of applications, including:
- Homecare and Telemedicine
- Pharmaceutical Research (Clinical Drug Trials)
- Inventory Control
- Pharmaceutical Sales Force Management
- Inventory Control
- Physician Offices
- Nursing Homes
- Medical and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Patient Monitoring
Company profiles are included for the following wireless technology companies:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, inc. .
- Apple, Inc.
- AT&T, Inc.
- BlackBerry Ltd.
- Cerner Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell, Inc.
- Extreme Networks, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Google, Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Intel Corporation
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Royal Philips Electronics - Philips Healthcare
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare
Verizon Communications, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlwf62/wireless
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 436
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 438
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,116
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,797
Jul. 23, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,950
Jul. 23, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,027
Jul. 23, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,889
Jul. 23, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,720
Jul. 23, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 949
Jul. 23, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,000
Jul. 23, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 810
Jul. 23, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,912
Jul. 23, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 652
Jul. 23, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,432
Large scale deployments present unique planning challenges, system commissioning hurdles between IT and OT and demand careful system hand-off orchestration. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jeff Smith, Senior Director and a founding member of Incenergy, will discuss some of the key tactics to ensure delivery success based on his experience of the last two years deploying Industrial IoT systems across four continents.
Jul. 23, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,389