|By Business Wire||
|June 6, 2014 10:26 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7z5dhm/it_services_for) has announced the addition of the "IT Services for SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud) and the Digital Enterprise" report to their offering.
IT Services for SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud) and the Digital Enterprise' is designed to give companies an understanding of the offerings, strengths and weaknesses of the different IT Services providers in the SMAC and Digital enterprise space. Many corporates are currently investing in improving their digital communications, with the aim of integrating different channels to enhance their relationship with their customers.
Many are turning to IT service companies, or outsourcers, to help them with development. This report examines the top competitors in this area, including sizing and forecasting the overall market for SMAC IT services, the estimated revenues of different IT Services companies from SMAC and a qualitative assessment of the various competitor's strengths. This report is based on extensive primary research with industry participants and extensive secondary research using proprietary data sources and inputs from the publishers team of industry experts.
The Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud (SMAC) Market Scope
- More than 25% of the users online are using the internet to access social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Companies are switching to social media to interact with their customers, for brand building and customer engagement.
- 2.5 billion gigabytes of data are generated daily.
- Companies are investing heavily in analytics to identify hidden trends and patterns, to gauge customer likes and dislikes and use the insights obtained for superior decision making.
- The global analytics market is expected to reach $25 billion by 2015.
- IT players need to capitalize on their already well-established IT/BPM market presence by increasing their services portfolio beyond the typical IT offerings.
- 15% of all IT companies have introduced fully virtual cloud systems for better IT agility.
Companies are launching integrated SMAC products to provide a value add for clients. SMAC products help to solve business problems beyond technology problems
- Profiles of the SMAC offerings of Tech Mahindra, Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Accenture, Cognizant, Wipro and others.
- Estimated annualized market revenues from SMAC IT Services for 2013, forecast to 2018, split by Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud.
- Estimated annualized market revenues from SMAC IT Services for competitors in the market.
- Competitor rankings of IT services companies' SMAC offerings.
- Financial Deals for SMAC IT Services companies from 2012-2014.
- Analysis of key market trends, upcoming products, drivers and restraints in SMAC IT Services.
- The report is global in scope.
- Computer Sciences Corportation (CSC)
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Tech Mahindra
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7z5dhm/it_services_for
Apr. 29, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 312
Apr. 29, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,539
Apr. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,748
Apr. 29, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,401
Apr. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,695
Apr. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,776
Apr. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 640
Apr. 29, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,622
Apr. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,669
Apr. 29, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,549
Apr. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 863
Apr. 29, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 871
Apr. 29, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,416
Apr. 29, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,407