|By Business Wire||
|June 6, 2014 01:35 PM EDT||
Exponential Finance, the first in a new series of conferences about the effect of rapidly advancing technologies on financial services and business, has announced the final lineup of speakers for the June 10-11 event taking place at Lincoln Center’s Alice Tully Hall. Speakers at Exponential Finance include global CEOs and leading experts in artificial intelligence, robotics, big data, digital biology and other emerging technology sectors that are rapidly disrupting current markets.
Over two days, Exponential Finance will infuse the best of Singularity University’s content with CNBC’s critical journalistic expertise to closely examine disruptive force of exponential technologies, including quantum computing, digital currencies and other powerful factors, driving a wholesale restructuring of the economy, and forecasting who will be employed in businesses we have yet to create. Speaker presentations will concentrate on who will be the disrupters, the disrupted and when and how organizations can stay competitive in this rapidly changing environment.
The following is the complete list of Exponential Finance’s dynamic group of speakers:
- Bill Barhydt: Co-founder/CEO, Boom Financial
- Chance Barnett: Founder/CEO, Crowdfunder
- Vern Brownell: CEO, D-Wave
- Michelle Caruso-Cabrera: CNBC Chief International Correspondent
- Chris Concannon, CEO, Virtu & former NASDAQ Executive
- Keith Collins: SVP & CIO, SAS
- Luan Cox: CEO & Co-founder, Crowdnetic
- Dr. Peter H. Diamandis: Co-founder/Executive Chairman Singularity Univ.; Founder/Chairman, XPRIZE Foundation
- Ric Edelman: Chairman/CEO, Edelman Financial Services
- Katie Fitzgerald: Manger, Business Development, Circleup
- Barney Frank: Former member of US Congress
- Phi Goddard: Head of Research, IQBit
- Marc Goodman: Founder, Future Crimes Institute; Policy, Law, Ethics, SingularityU
- Scott Hassan: Founder/President, Suitable Technologies
- Dan Hesse: CEO, Sprint
- Austin Hill: Investor, Montreal Startup
- Jeremy Howard: Khosla Ventures
- Neil Jacobstein, AI & Robotics Co-chair, Singularity Univ.
- Kay Koplovitz: Founder, USA Network
- Dr. Daniel Kraft: Founder/CEO, Bioniq Health, Exec. Director, Exponential Medicine
- Ray Kurzweil: Co-founder, Singularity University; Director of Engineering, Google
- Ed McGuire: Managing Director, CLSA Americas
- Raymond McCauley: Biotech Chair, SU; Co-founder, BioCurious
- Michael Millman: Co-head, Equity Capital Markets Americas
- Ben Milne, CEO, Co-founder, Dwolla
- Daniel Nadler, CEO, Kensho
- Rob Nail, Associate Founder/CEO, Singularity Univ.
- Kyle Nell, Executive Director, Lowe’s Innovation Labs
- Karen Pascoe, SVP, MasterCard
- Bob Pisani, CNBC On-Air Stocks Editor
- Avi Reichental: CEO, 3D Systems
- Michael Rhodin: SVP, IBM Watson
- Jay Rogers, Co-founder/CEO, Local Motors
- David Rose, Founder/CEO, Gust
- Ben Ruegsegger, AllianceBernstein Analyst, Thematic Research
- Jay Sidhu, Chairman/CEO, Customers Bank
- Barry Silbert: Founder, Bitcoin Investment Trust, Founder/CEO, SecondMarket
- Dr. Gurjeet Singh: Co-founder, Ayasdi
- Jeffrey Sonnenfeld: Sr. Associate Dean, Yale School of Management; Founder and President/CEO, Leadership Institute
- Brad Templeton: Networks & Computing Track Chair, Singularity Univ.
- Lynn Tilton: Founder/CEO, Patriarch Partners
- Stacey Warden: Executive Director, Center for Financial Markets, Milken Institute
- David Weild, CEO, IssuWorks; “father of the JOBS Act”
- Elliot Weissbluth, CEO/Director, Hightower
For media registration, please click here.
CNBC is the exclusive media partner for Exponential Finance and will feature live interviews throughout the two-day conference during its Business Day programming and, on Tuesday, June 10, FastMoney will broadcast live from the event from 5-6 pm ET. Additional in-depth coverage and live streaming from the event will also be available on CNBC.com/future. Follow the social media conversation at Exponential Finance using hashtag #xfin14 and follow @xfinance.
Members of the media can receive more information about CNBC and its programming on the NBC Universal Media Village Web site at http://www.nbcumv.com/programming/cnbc.
Dec. 8, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 2,325
"This is specifically designed to accommodate some of the needs for high availability and failover in a network managed system for the major Korean corporations," stated Thomas Masters, Managing Director at InfranicsUSA, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 8, 2016 11:21 AM EST
Dec. 8, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 977
Dec. 8, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 866
Dec. 8, 2016 10:30 AM EST Reads: 7,295
Dec. 8, 2016 10:30 AM EST Reads: 522
Dec. 8, 2016 10:05 AM EST Reads: 144
Dec. 8, 2016 10:00 AM EST Reads: 583
Dec. 8, 2016 10:00 AM EST Reads: 981
Dec. 8, 2016 09:45 AM EST Reads: 1,922
Dec. 8, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 598
Dec. 8, 2016 09:15 AM EST Reads: 931
Dec. 8, 2016 09:12 AM EST Reads: 216
Dec. 8, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 461
Dec. 8, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 589