|By Business Wire||
|June 6, 2014 01:35 PM EDT||
Exponential Finance, the first in a new series of conferences about the effect of rapidly advancing technologies on financial services and business, has announced the final lineup of speakers for the June 10-11 event taking place at Lincoln Center’s Alice Tully Hall. Speakers at Exponential Finance include global CEOs and leading experts in artificial intelligence, robotics, big data, digital biology and other emerging technology sectors that are rapidly disrupting current markets.
Over two days, Exponential Finance will infuse the best of Singularity University’s content with CNBC’s critical journalistic expertise to closely examine disruptive force of exponential technologies, including quantum computing, digital currencies and other powerful factors, driving a wholesale restructuring of the economy, and forecasting who will be employed in businesses we have yet to create. Speaker presentations will concentrate on who will be the disrupters, the disrupted and when and how organizations can stay competitive in this rapidly changing environment.
The following is the complete list of Exponential Finance’s dynamic group of speakers:
- Bill Barhydt: Co-founder/CEO, Boom Financial
- Chance Barnett: Founder/CEO, Crowdfunder
- Vern Brownell: CEO, D-Wave
- Michelle Caruso-Cabrera: CNBC Chief International Correspondent
- Chris Concannon, CEO, Virtu & former NASDAQ Executive
- Keith Collins: SVP & CIO, SAS
- Luan Cox: CEO & Co-founder, Crowdnetic
- Dr. Peter H. Diamandis: Co-founder/Executive Chairman Singularity Univ.; Founder/Chairman, XPRIZE Foundation
- Ric Edelman: Chairman/CEO, Edelman Financial Services
- Katie Fitzgerald: Manger, Business Development, Circleup
- Barney Frank: Former member of US Congress
- Phi Goddard: Head of Research, IQBit
- Marc Goodman: Founder, Future Crimes Institute; Policy, Law, Ethics, SingularityU
- Scott Hassan: Founder/President, Suitable Technologies
- Dan Hesse: CEO, Sprint
- Austin Hill: Investor, Montreal Startup
- Jeremy Howard: Khosla Ventures
- Neil Jacobstein, AI & Robotics Co-chair, Singularity Univ.
- Kay Koplovitz: Founder, USA Network
- Dr. Daniel Kraft: Founder/CEO, Bioniq Health, Exec. Director, Exponential Medicine
- Ray Kurzweil: Co-founder, Singularity University; Director of Engineering, Google
- Ed McGuire: Managing Director, CLSA Americas
- Raymond McCauley: Biotech Chair, SU; Co-founder, BioCurious
- Michael Millman: Co-head, Equity Capital Markets Americas
- Ben Milne, CEO, Co-founder, Dwolla
- Daniel Nadler, CEO, Kensho
- Rob Nail, Associate Founder/CEO, Singularity Univ.
- Kyle Nell, Executive Director, Lowe’s Innovation Labs
- Karen Pascoe, SVP, MasterCard
- Bob Pisani, CNBC On-Air Stocks Editor
- Avi Reichental: CEO, 3D Systems
- Michael Rhodin: SVP, IBM Watson
- Jay Rogers, Co-founder/CEO, Local Motors
- David Rose, Founder/CEO, Gust
- Ben Ruegsegger, AllianceBernstein Analyst, Thematic Research
- Jay Sidhu, Chairman/CEO, Customers Bank
- Barry Silbert: Founder, Bitcoin Investment Trust, Founder/CEO, SecondMarket
- Dr. Gurjeet Singh: Co-founder, Ayasdi
- Jeffrey Sonnenfeld: Sr. Associate Dean, Yale School of Management; Founder and President/CEO, Leadership Institute
- Brad Templeton: Networks & Computing Track Chair, Singularity Univ.
- Lynn Tilton: Founder/CEO, Patriarch Partners
- Stacey Warden: Executive Director, Center for Financial Markets, Milken Institute
- David Weild, CEO, IssuWorks; “father of the JOBS Act”
- Elliot Weissbluth, CEO/Director, Hightower
For media registration, please click here.
CNBC is the exclusive media partner for Exponential Finance and will feature live interviews throughout the two-day conference during its Business Day programming and, on Tuesday, June 10, FastMoney will broadcast live from the event from 5-6 pm ET. Additional in-depth coverage and live streaming from the event will also be available on CNBC.com/future. Follow the social media conversation at Exponential Finance using hashtag #xfin14 and follow @xfinance.
Members of the media can receive more information about CNBC and its programming on the NBC Universal Media Village Web site at http://www.nbcumv.com/programming/cnbc.
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,071
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,614
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,327
Sep. 26, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,016
Sep. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,511
Sep. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,822
Sep. 26, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,899
Sep. 26, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,555
Sep. 26, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,551
Sep. 26, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,603
Sep. 26, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,545
Fifty billion connected devices and still no winning protocols standards. HTTP, WebSockets, MQTT, and CoAP seem to be leading in the IoT protocol race at the moment but many more protocols are getting introduced on a regular basis. Each protocol has its pros and cons depending on the nature of the communications. Does there really need to be only one protocol to rule them all? Of course not. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, walk you through how Oct...
Sep. 26, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,100
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, will discuss the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports. The session will include a working demo and a technical d...
Sep. 26, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,716
There is little doubt that Big Data solutions will have an increasing role in the Enterprise IT mainstream over time. Big Data at Cloud Expo - to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - has announced its Call for Papers is open. Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is...
Sep. 26, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,570
Digital innovation is the next big wave of business transformation based on digital technologies of which IoT and Big Data are key components, For example: Business boundary innovation is a challenge to excavate third-party business value using IoT and BigData, like Nest Business structure innovation may propose re-building business structure from scratch, as Uber does in the taxicab industry The social model innovation is also a big challenge to the new social architecture with the design fr...
Sep. 26, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,168