|By Business Wire||
|June 6, 2014 01:35 PM EDT||
Exponential Finance, the first in a new series of conferences about the effect of rapidly advancing technologies on financial services and business, has announced the final lineup of speakers for the June 10-11 event taking place at Lincoln Center’s Alice Tully Hall. Speakers at Exponential Finance include global CEOs and leading experts in artificial intelligence, robotics, big data, digital biology and other emerging technology sectors that are rapidly disrupting current markets.
Over two days, Exponential Finance will infuse the best of Singularity University’s content with CNBC’s critical journalistic expertise to closely examine disruptive force of exponential technologies, including quantum computing, digital currencies and other powerful factors, driving a wholesale restructuring of the economy, and forecasting who will be employed in businesses we have yet to create. Speaker presentations will concentrate on who will be the disrupters, the disrupted and when and how organizations can stay competitive in this rapidly changing environment.
The following is the complete list of Exponential Finance’s dynamic group of speakers:
- Bill Barhydt: Co-founder/CEO, Boom Financial
- Chance Barnett: Founder/CEO, Crowdfunder
- Vern Brownell: CEO, D-Wave
- Michelle Caruso-Cabrera: CNBC Chief International Correspondent
- Chris Concannon, CEO, Virtu & former NASDAQ Executive
- Keith Collins: SVP & CIO, SAS
- Luan Cox: CEO & Co-founder, Crowdnetic
- Dr. Peter H. Diamandis: Co-founder/Executive Chairman Singularity Univ.; Founder/Chairman, XPRIZE Foundation
- Ric Edelman: Chairman/CEO, Edelman Financial Services
- Katie Fitzgerald: Manger, Business Development, Circleup
- Barney Frank: Former member of US Congress
- Phi Goddard: Head of Research, IQBit
- Marc Goodman: Founder, Future Crimes Institute; Policy, Law, Ethics, SingularityU
- Scott Hassan: Founder/President, Suitable Technologies
- Dan Hesse: CEO, Sprint
- Austin Hill: Investor, Montreal Startup
- Jeremy Howard: Khosla Ventures
- Neil Jacobstein, AI & Robotics Co-chair, Singularity Univ.
- Kay Koplovitz: Founder, USA Network
- Dr. Daniel Kraft: Founder/CEO, Bioniq Health, Exec. Director, Exponential Medicine
- Ray Kurzweil: Co-founder, Singularity University; Director of Engineering, Google
- Ed McGuire: Managing Director, CLSA Americas
- Raymond McCauley: Biotech Chair, SU; Co-founder, BioCurious
- Michael Millman: Co-head, Equity Capital Markets Americas
- Ben Milne, CEO, Co-founder, Dwolla
- Daniel Nadler, CEO, Kensho
- Rob Nail, Associate Founder/CEO, Singularity Univ.
- Kyle Nell, Executive Director, Lowe’s Innovation Labs
- Karen Pascoe, SVP, MasterCard
- Bob Pisani, CNBC On-Air Stocks Editor
- Avi Reichental: CEO, 3D Systems
- Michael Rhodin: SVP, IBM Watson
- Jay Rogers, Co-founder/CEO, Local Motors
- David Rose, Founder/CEO, Gust
- Ben Ruegsegger, AllianceBernstein Analyst, Thematic Research
- Jay Sidhu, Chairman/CEO, Customers Bank
- Barry Silbert: Founder, Bitcoin Investment Trust, Founder/CEO, SecondMarket
- Dr. Gurjeet Singh: Co-founder, Ayasdi
- Jeffrey Sonnenfeld: Sr. Associate Dean, Yale School of Management; Founder and President/CEO, Leadership Institute
- Brad Templeton: Networks & Computing Track Chair, Singularity Univ.
- Lynn Tilton: Founder/CEO, Patriarch Partners
- Stacey Warden: Executive Director, Center for Financial Markets, Milken Institute
- David Weild, CEO, IssuWorks; “father of the JOBS Act”
- Elliot Weissbluth, CEO/Director, Hightower
For media registration, please click here.
CNBC is the exclusive media partner for Exponential Finance and will feature live interviews throughout the two-day conference during its Business Day programming and, on Tuesday, June 10, FastMoney will broadcast live from the event from 5-6 pm ET. Additional in-depth coverage and live streaming from the event will also be available on CNBC.com/future. Follow the social media conversation at Exponential Finance using hashtag #xfin14 and follow @xfinance.
Members of the media can receive more information about CNBC and its programming on the NBC Universal Media Village Web site at http://www.nbcumv.com/programming/cnbc.
Jul. 28, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 340
Jul. 28, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,651
Jul. 28, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 918
Jul. 28, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 506
Jul. 28, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 675
Jul. 28, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,859
Jul. 28, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,543
Jul. 28, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,323
Jul. 28, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,372
Jul. 28, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,304
Jul. 28, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,326
Jul. 28, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,597
Jul. 28, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,647
Jul. 28, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,633
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, demonstrated how to move beyond today's coding paradigm and shared the must-have mindsets for removing complexity from the develo...
Jul. 28, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,556