|By Business Wire||
|June 9, 2014 09:06 AM EDT||
SevOne, the leader of scalable performance monitoring solutions, today announced it is providing a first look at the new SevOne Performance Log Appliance at Gartner’s IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit June 9 – 11, 2014, Orlando, Florida.
With the introduction of the Performance Log Appliance, SevOne demonstrates that log analytics does not have to require a significant amount of time, effort, and education on behalf of network and IT operations teams in order to deliver rapid time to value. The SevOne Performance Log Appliance was built to reduce troubleshooting time and provide users with proactive alerts of potential network and data center performance issues, based on real-time log analysis.
- SevOne is the first to integrate log data into an enterprise-class, carrier-grade performance management system built on the premise of speed-at-scale.
- SevOne Performance Log Appliance provides real-time analytics on large volumes of unstructured log data, enabling a better understanding of the behavior of users, customers, applications, and network and IT infrastructure.
- SevOne Performance Log Appliance eliminates time required to manually search and correlate log data when troubleshooting performance and availability issues.
- SevOne Performance Log Appliance auto-baselines normal log activity and triggers alerts when deviations occur or when a unique log is generated for the first time.
- SevOne Performance Log Appliance improves visibility of root cause of performance degradation.
- The SevOne Performance Log Appliance is a result of the March, 2014 acquisition of RapidEngines.
TWEET THIS: @SevOneInc Launches Industry-First Performance Log Appliance at #GartnerIOM
Jack Sweeney, CEO of SevOne:
“If you’re the kind of person who believes technology should provide answers, without the need for manual searches, then SevOne is the solution. The real power of the SevOne solution is the platform’s ability to automatically alert what is different and relevant about the performance of your infrastructure in real-time.”
Vess Bakalov, CTO of SevOne:
“When troubleshooting performance issues, our customers need to eliminate time-consuming, manual searches typical of other log management tools. By combining unstructured log data with SevOne’s scalable platform for monitoring, alerting, and reporting on performance metrics such as SNMP and IP SLA, SevOne becomes the first to deliver the integrated metric-to-log solution our customers have desired.”
- Gartner analysts’ Jonah Kowall and Colin Fletcher state within the October 30, 2013 Modernize Your Monitoring Strategy by Combining Unified Monitoring and Log Analytics Tools report: “I&O teams are finding that log analysis delivers needed granular insight and resiliency without the inherent complexity of agent-based monitoring approaches.”
- SevOne Performance Log Appliance
- Webinar: SevOne Performance Log Appliance
- Connect with SevOne via Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
About Gartner IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit
The Gartner IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit 2014 is a total immersion in newly released Gartner research, expert strategic & tactical advice. This summit will help I&O leaders apply authoritative thinking, leading-edge strategies and best practices to their enterprise I&O planning and initiatives. In 2.5 intensive days of research-focused sessions, analyst predictions and peer-to-peer interaction, businesses will acquire the strategic insight and actionable next steps needed for I&O transformation and success in leadership roles. For more information, visit http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/it-operations.
Founded in 2005, SevOne is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware. SevOne provides the world’s most scalable performance monitoring platform to the world’s most connected companies. SevOne’s patented architecture, the SevOne Cluster™, leverages distributed computing to effectively collect millions of key performance indicators and to provide proactive alerts when performance deviates from normal. SevOne’s platform provides a single source of truth for future-ready customers including global enterprises, finance and healthcare companies, CSPs, MSPs and MSOs. More information can be found at www.sevone.com and on Twitter @SevOneInc.
Qosmos has announced new milestones in the detection of encrypted traffic and in protocol signature coverage. Qosmos latest software can accurately classify traffic encrypted with SSL/TLS (e.g., Google, Facebook, WhatsApp), P2P traffic (e.g., BitTorrent, MuTorrent, Vuze), and Skype, while preserving the privacy of communication content. These new classification techniques mean that traffic optimization, policy enforcement, and user experience are largely unaffected by encryption. In respect wit...
Aug. 31, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,955
Aug. 31, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 208
Aug. 31, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 237
Aug. 31, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,527
Aug. 31, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,617
Aug. 31, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 277
Aug. 31, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 193
Aug. 31, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 278
Aug. 31, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 876
Aug. 31, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,843
Aug. 31, 2016 04:39 PM EDT Reads: 250
Aug. 31, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 977
Aug. 31, 2016 04:12 PM EDT Reads: 260
Aug. 31, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,137
Aug. 31, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 328