|By Business Wire||
|June 9, 2014 09:06 AM EDT||
SevOne, the leader of scalable performance monitoring solutions, today announced it is providing a first look at the new SevOne Performance Log Appliance at Gartner’s IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit June 9 – 11, 2014, Orlando, Florida.
With the introduction of the Performance Log Appliance, SevOne demonstrates that log analytics does not have to require a significant amount of time, effort, and education on behalf of network and IT operations teams in order to deliver rapid time to value. The SevOne Performance Log Appliance was built to reduce troubleshooting time and provide users with proactive alerts of potential network and data center performance issues, based on real-time log analysis.
- SevOne is the first to integrate log data into an enterprise-class, carrier-grade performance management system built on the premise of speed-at-scale.
- SevOne Performance Log Appliance provides real-time analytics on large volumes of unstructured log data, enabling a better understanding of the behavior of users, customers, applications, and network and IT infrastructure.
- SevOne Performance Log Appliance eliminates time required to manually search and correlate log data when troubleshooting performance and availability issues.
- SevOne Performance Log Appliance auto-baselines normal log activity and triggers alerts when deviations occur or when a unique log is generated for the first time.
- SevOne Performance Log Appliance improves visibility of root cause of performance degradation.
- The SevOne Performance Log Appliance is a result of the March, 2014 acquisition of RapidEngines.
TWEET THIS: @SevOneInc Launches Industry-First Performance Log Appliance at #GartnerIOM
Jack Sweeney, CEO of SevOne:
“If you’re the kind of person who believes technology should provide answers, without the need for manual searches, then SevOne is the solution. The real power of the SevOne solution is the platform’s ability to automatically alert what is different and relevant about the performance of your infrastructure in real-time.”
Vess Bakalov, CTO of SevOne:
“When troubleshooting performance issues, our customers need to eliminate time-consuming, manual searches typical of other log management tools. By combining unstructured log data with SevOne’s scalable platform for monitoring, alerting, and reporting on performance metrics such as SNMP and IP SLA, SevOne becomes the first to deliver the integrated metric-to-log solution our customers have desired.”
- Gartner analysts’ Jonah Kowall and Colin Fletcher state within the October 30, 2013 Modernize Your Monitoring Strategy by Combining Unified Monitoring and Log Analytics Tools report: “I&O teams are finding that log analysis delivers needed granular insight and resiliency without the inherent complexity of agent-based monitoring approaches.”
- SevOne Performance Log Appliance
- Webinar: SevOne Performance Log Appliance
- Connect with SevOne via Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
About Gartner IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit
The Gartner IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit 2014 is a total immersion in newly released Gartner research, expert strategic & tactical advice. This summit will help I&O leaders apply authoritative thinking, leading-edge strategies and best practices to their enterprise I&O planning and initiatives. In 2.5 intensive days of research-focused sessions, analyst predictions and peer-to-peer interaction, businesses will acquire the strategic insight and actionable next steps needed for I&O transformation and success in leadership roles. For more information, visit http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/it-operations.
Founded in 2005, SevOne is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware. SevOne provides the world’s most scalable performance monitoring platform to the world’s most connected companies. SevOne’s patented architecture, the SevOne Cluster™, leverages distributed computing to effectively collect millions of key performance indicators and to provide proactive alerts when performance deviates from normal. SevOne’s platform provides a single source of truth for future-ready customers including global enterprises, finance and healthcare companies, CSPs, MSPs and MSOs. More information can be found at www.sevone.com and on Twitter @SevOneInc.
Continuous processes around the development and deployment of applications are both impacted by -- and a benefit to -- the Internet of Things trend. To help better understand the relationship between DevOps and a plethora of new end-devices and data please welcome Gary Gruver, consultant, author and a former IT executive who has led many large-scale IT transformation projects, and John Jeremiah, Technology Evangelist at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), on Twitter at @j_jeremiah. The discussion...
Nov. 29, 2015 06:45 AM EST Reads: 736
Too often with compelling new technologies market participants become overly enamored with that attractiveness of the technology and neglect underlying business drivers. This tendency, what some call the “newest shiny object syndrome” is understandable given that virtually all of us are heavily engaged in technology. But it is also mistaken. Without concrete business cases driving its deployment, IoT, like many other technologies before it, will fade into obscurity.
Nov. 29, 2015 06:00 AM EST Reads: 369
Discussions of cloud computing have evolved in recent years from a focus on specific types of cloud, to a world of hybrid cloud, and to a world dominated by the APIs that make today's multi-cloud environments and hybrid clouds possible. In this Power Panel at 17th Cloud Expo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed the importance of customers being able to use the specific technologies they need, through environments and ecosystems that expose their APIs to make true ...
Nov. 29, 2015 06:00 AM EST Reads: 547
Nov. 29, 2015 05:00 AM EST Reads: 458
Nov. 29, 2015 04:30 AM EST Reads: 483
Nov. 29, 2015 04:00 AM EST Reads: 373
Nov. 29, 2015 03:00 AM EST Reads: 337
Nov. 29, 2015 03:00 AM EST Reads: 591
Nov. 29, 2015 02:45 AM EST Reads: 421
Nov. 29, 2015 02:30 AM EST Reads: 500
Nov. 29, 2015 01:00 AM EST Reads: 435
Nov. 28, 2015 08:00 PM EST Reads: 433
Nov. 28, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 479
Nov. 28, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 555
Nov. 28, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 235