|By Matt Hester||
|June 27, 2014 03:41 PM EDT||
In this part we put all the parts together, to have your first deployment environment ready to go. By bringing together the images you create in the MDT and making them a part of the WDS environment.
- Windows Server 2012 R2:
- Microsoft Deployment Tool Kit (MDT) 2013:
- Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (WADK) for Windows 8.1: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=39982
- My peers in Canada did an excellent series on Deployment, their last part of their series is very good take a look here:
Watch Previous Episodes:
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Introduction (Part 1):
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Deployment Pre-Requisites (Part 2): http://blogs.technet.com/b/matthewms/archive/2014/06/11/windows-8-1-deployment-in-action-deployment-pre-requisites-part-2.aspx
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Installing the Tools (Part 3):
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Working with Deployment Shares (Part 4):
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Working with Task Sequences (Part 5):
I hope you enjoyed the screencast, if you have any comments or suggested topics just let me know!
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Oct. 25, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,655
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform and how we integrate our thinking to solve complicated problems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, will demonstrate how to move beyond today's coding paradigm ...
Oct. 25, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,785
Although it has gained significant traction in the consumer space, IoT is still in the early stages of adoption in enterprises environments. However, many companies are working on initiatives like Industry 4.0 that includes IoT as one of the key disruptive technologies expected to reshape businesses of tomorrow. The key challenges will be availability, robustness and reliability of networks that connect devices in a business environment. Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) is expected to...
Oct. 25, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,045
SYS-CON Events announced today that StarNet Communications will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. StarNet Communications’ FastX is the industry first cloud-based remote X Windows emulator. Using standard Web browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) users from around the world gain highly secure access to applications and data hosted on Linux-based servers in a central data center. ...
Oct. 25, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,154
Oct. 25, 2016 11:42 AM EDT
Oct. 25, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,595
Oct. 25, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,007
Oct. 25, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,109
Oct. 25, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,915
Oct. 25, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,517
Oct. 25, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,641
Oct. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,674
Oct. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,533
Oct. 25, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,063
Oct. 25, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,173