|By Business Wire||
|June 10, 2014 11:00 AM EDT||
InfoVista, the global leader of IP and RF planning, service assurance and network optimization software solutions, today announced that it is the first to certify its network performance management solution, VistaLink for Alcatel-Lucent 5620 Service Aware Manager (SAM), with the latest version of Alcatel-Lucent’s SAM management solution. Communications service providers’ (CSPs) network operations, engineering and planning teams will benefit from the service level agreement (SLA) management and full historical reporting and analysis provided by the integration.
In particular, VistaLink for 5620 SAM supports accelerated time-to-market of differentiated IP VPN and Carrier Ethernet services, including microwave backhaul, by providing CSPs with the real-time service quality visualization they need to proof-point the value of these offerings to their business and wholesale customers. Additionally, VistaLink helps CSPs generate additional revenue by enabling hands-on troubleshooting and premium reporting capabilities.
- “Our solution’s multi-vendor support and pre-configured integrations with service-centric element management systems, such as the Alcatel-Lucent 5620 SAM, provide the high level of performance visibility and sophisticated reporting our customers require,” said Christopher Cullan, product marketing manager, business services solutions, InfoVista. “We are thrilled to once again be the first service assurance vendor to gain this latest certification with Alcatel-Lucent, and look forward to continuing our collaborations with them.”
- Sasa Nijemcevic, VP & GM of Alcatel-Lucent’s Network Management Business Unit commented, “Alcatel-Lucent continually strives to ensure that our customers are able to take advantage of their network investment almost immediately, including the availability of industry-leading performance assurance solutions for the Alcatel-Lucent 5620 SAM. Through a decade of commitment to our Alcatel-Lucent OSS Connected Partner Program for the Service Aware Manager (SAM), InfoVista has proven its continuing dedication to offering near simultaneous certified availability with our network management.”
- The Alcatel-Lucent OSS Connected Partner Program is a selective partnering program with best-of-breed software vendors. Its purpose is to help CSPs reduce OSS integration cost, time and risk by creating pre-integrated OSS application solutions that are compatible and interoperate with Alcatel-Lucent network management solutions, such as the 5620 SAM. InfoVista has been a member of the OSS Connected Partner Program since 2004.
- Due to InfoVista’s commitment to integrating its products with Alcatel-Lucent’s 5620 SAM, InfoVista has also been awarded Connected Premier Partner status in the Alcatel-Lucent OSS Connected Partner Program. As a certified Alcatel-Lucent Connected Premier Partner, InfoVista will continue to deliver network performance management solutions that take advantage of the latest 5620 SAM features and support successful network upgrades.
- VistaLink for Alcatel-Lucent 5620 SAM supports IP VPN and Carrier Ethernet service performance assurance capabilities for CSPs’ internal engineering and network operations. The solution also enables CSPs to demonstrate the quality of their services with sophisticated customer reporting, basic and custom SLA measurements, resource health and service usage monitoring, and early warnings on application and network performance degradation.
- Through InfoVista’s close interactions and collaboration with the Alcatel-Lucent team, CSPs can ensure high quality execution of their network performance management and network performance monitoring, even after network upgrades, so they can take advantage of the latest features of Alcatel-Lucent’s new release.
- Learn how Wide Open West (WOW) has benefitted from InfoVista’s certified Carrier Ethernet network and service performance management solution.
- To schedule a meeting with InfoVista at MEF GEN14, taking place November 17-20 in Washington, D.C., please email [email protected].
- Follow and engage with InfoVista on its blog, “ProActive Network News,” and on LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and Twitter.
InfoVista, Alcatel-Lucent, Carrier Ethernet, IP VPN, Connected Partner Program, communications service providers, CSPs, 5620 SAM, Service Aware Manager, SLA, VistaLink, OSS, microwave backhaul, service quality visualization, troubleshooting, network reporting, service assurance, network performance management, network performance monitoring, Wide Open West, WOW, MEF, GEN14, SReXperts
InfoVista is the leading provider of IP and RF planning, service assurance and optimization software solutions and services that enable efficient network and IT transformations. Our award-winning solutions empower communications service providers and IT-intensive enterprises to deliver high-performing and differentiated services, while cost-effectively planning, operating, optimizing and monetizing their networks. InfoVista’s combined expertise and technology innovations in radio and IP networks provide more than 550 customers worldwide with a new level of network intelligence, visibility and control across the entire network life cycle. Using InfoVista’s solutions, they deliver optimal quality of service, ensure a high-quality user experience, invest appropriately and consolidate their OSS/BSS ecosystems, while keeping total cost of ownership as low as possible. For more information, please visit www.infovista.com.
SYS-CON Events announced today that StarNet Communications will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. StarNet Communications’ FastX is the industry first cloud-based remote X Windows emulator. Using standard Web browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) users from around the world gain highly secure access to applications and data hosted on Linux-based servers in a central data center. ...
Oct. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,077
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cemware will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Use MATLAB functions by just visiting website mathfreeon.com. MATLAB compatible, freely usable, online platform services. As of October 2016, 80,000 users from 180 countries are enjoying our platform service.
Oct. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 812
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Oct. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,524
Virgil consists of an open-source encryption library, which implements Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) and Elliptic Curve Integrated Encryption Scheme (ECIES) (including RSA schema), a Key Management API, and a cloud-based Key Management Service (Virgil Keys). The Virgil Keys Service consists of a public key service and a private key escrow service.
Oct. 24, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,054
SYS-CON Events announced today that eCube Systems, the leading provider of modern development tools and best practices for Continuous Integration on OpenVMS, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. eCube Systems offers a family of middleware products and development tools that maximize return on technology investment by leveraging existing technical equity to meet evolving business needs. ...
Oct. 24, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,481
Effectively SMBs and government programs must address compounded regulatory compliance requirements. The most recent are Controlled Unclassified Information and the EU’s GDPR have Board Level implications. Managing sensitive data protection will likely result in acquisition criteria, demonstration requests and new requirements. Developers, as part of the pre-planning process and the associated supply chain, could benefit from updating their code libraries and design by incorporating changes.
Oct. 24, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,681
The best way to leverage your Cloud Expo presence as a sponsor and exhibitor is to plan your news announcements around our events. The press covering Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo will have access to these releases and will amplify your news announcements. More than two dozen Cloud companies either set deals at our shows or have announced their mergers and acquisitions at Cloud Expo. Product announcements during our show provide your company with the most reach through our targeted audiences.
Oct. 24, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,659
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at DevOps Summit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, cutting-edge enterprise web applications for desktop and mobile. SmartClient combines the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simp...
Oct. 24, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,473
Fact is, enterprises have significant legacy voice infrastructure that’s costly to replace with pure IP solutions. How can we bring this analog infrastructure into our shiny new cloud applications? There are proven methods to bind both legacy voice applications and traditional PSTN audio into cloud-based applications and services at a carrier scale. Some of the most successful implementations leverage WebRTC, WebSockets, SIP and other open source technologies. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Da...
Oct. 24, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,307
Fifty billion connected devices and still no winning protocols standards. HTTP, WebSockets, MQTT, and CoAP seem to be leading in the IoT protocol race at the moment but many more protocols are getting introduced on a regular basis. Each protocol has its pros and cons depending on the nature of the communications. Does there really need to be only one protocol to rule them all? Of course not. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, walk you through how Oct...
Oct. 24, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,143
SYS-CON Events announced today that Embotics, the cloud automation company, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Embotics is the cloud automation company for IT organizations and service providers that need to improve provisioning or enable self-service capabilities. With a relentless focus on delivering a premier user experience and unmatched customer support, Embotics is the fas...
Oct. 24, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 847
DevOps is speeding towards the IT world like a freight train and the hype around it is deafening. There is no reason to be afraid of this change as it is the natural reaction to the agile movement that revolutionized development just a few years ago. By definition, DevOps is the natural alignment of IT performance to business profitability. The relevance of this has yet to be quantified but it has been suggested that the route to the CEO’s chair will come from the IT leaders that successfully ma...
Oct. 24, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 16,435
The Internet of Things (IoT), in all its myriad manifestations, has great potential. Much of that potential comes from the evolving data management and analytic (DMA) technologies and processes that allow us to gain insight from all of the IoT data that can be generated and gathered. This potential may never be met as those data sets are tied to specific industry verticals and single markets, with no clear way to use IoT data and sensor analytics to fulfill the hype being given the IoT today.
Oct. 24, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,556
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Oct. 24, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 933
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential M2M Brand by Onalytica in the ‘Machine to Machine: Top 100 Influencers and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed the online debate on M2M by looking at over 85,000 tweets to provide the most influential individuals and brands that drive the discussion. According to Onalytica the "analysis showed a very engaged community with a lot of interactive tweets. The M2M discussion seems to be more fragmented and driven by some of the major brands present in the...
Oct. 24, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 11,379