|By Business Wire||
|June 10, 2014 11:19 AM EDT||
PAN Communications, an integrated public relations, content marketing and digital media agency for the technology, consumer and healthcare industries, brought home thirteen awards from the 2014 Publicity Club of New England’s annual Bell Ringer Awards, a new company record. The reception was held June 9th at the Revere Hotel Boston, where hundreds of professionals gathered to watch and be recognized for their efforts.
The Publicity Club of New England's Bell Ringer Awards have been a symbol of industry achievement for local public relations and communications professionals since 1969. The Bell Ringer Awards recognize excellence in communications and public relations work in every field and industry, and across all forms of media.
“Reflecting back on our efforts from the past year, I’m tremendously proud of the work accomplished on behalf of our technology, consumer and healthcare clients. The recognition of our industry peers confirms the creativity and competitiveness of PAN’s client programs,” said Philip A. Nardone, Jr., president of PAN Communications.
This year's award winners were:
- LoopPay: Gold Bell – Product Launch Campaign, Consumer
- Gozaik: Silver Bell – Product Launch Campaign, Business-to-Business
- Gozaik: Silver Bell – Feature or Commentary Placement, Online
- Brazilian: Bronze Bell – Special Event, Series Campaign
- ClearView Audio: Bronze Bell – Product Launch Campaign, Consumer
- JackBe: Bronze Bell – Creative Media Campaign
- Responsys: Bronze Bell – Organizational Identity Campaign
- SDL: Bronze Bell – Organizational Identity Campaign
- CloudBees: Merit Award – Special Event, Single Campaign
- Gozaik: Merit Award – Print Feature or Commentary Placement, National
- Hood Dairy: Merit Award – Product Publicity Campaign, Consumer
- LoopPay: Merit Award – Feature or Commentary Placement, Online
- Novell: Merit Award – Product Launch Campaign, Business-to-Business
PAN Communications is a public relations, content marketing, and digital agency providing technology, healthcare and consumer brands with award-winning, integrated marketing communications programs. For two decades, PAN has delivered insight-driven, measurable public relations programs for leading and emerging brands nationally and globally. We provide marketers with communications, influencer relations, social media and creative services that tell our clients’ story and extend brand equity, positively impacting their customers’ path to purchase and reinforcing connection. For more information visit our website at www.pancommunications.com, follow us on Twitter (@PANcomm) or call 617.502.4300.
May. 29, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 944
May. 29, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,476
May. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,335
May. 29, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,309
May. 29, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,621
May. 29, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,471
May. 29, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,350
May. 29, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,404
May. 29, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,050
May. 28, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,374
May. 28, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,570
May. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,261
May. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,962
May. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,634
Cloud computing changed data analytics for good. It enabled companies to drastically decrease resources and architecture previously assigned with business intelligence departments. It also enabled laymen to run advanced business analytics. Cloud was also the architecture of choice for storing and processing big data. Data piling is a continuous process, which is going to explode with emerging Internet of Things concept. Answer to this issue developers found in new concept called fog computing. ...
May. 28, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,017