|By Business Wire||
|June 10, 2014 11:19 AM EDT||
PAN Communications, an integrated public relations, content marketing and digital media agency for the technology, consumer and healthcare industries, brought home thirteen awards from the 2014 Publicity Club of New England’s annual Bell Ringer Awards, a new company record. The reception was held June 9th at the Revere Hotel Boston, where hundreds of professionals gathered to watch and be recognized for their efforts.
The Publicity Club of New England's Bell Ringer Awards have been a symbol of industry achievement for local public relations and communications professionals since 1969. The Bell Ringer Awards recognize excellence in communications and public relations work in every field and industry, and across all forms of media.
“Reflecting back on our efforts from the past year, I’m tremendously proud of the work accomplished on behalf of our technology, consumer and healthcare clients. The recognition of our industry peers confirms the creativity and competitiveness of PAN’s client programs,” said Philip A. Nardone, Jr., president of PAN Communications.
This year's award winners were:
- LoopPay: Gold Bell – Product Launch Campaign, Consumer
- Gozaik: Silver Bell – Product Launch Campaign, Business-to-Business
- Gozaik: Silver Bell – Feature or Commentary Placement, Online
- Brazilian: Bronze Bell – Special Event, Series Campaign
- ClearView Audio: Bronze Bell – Product Launch Campaign, Consumer
- JackBe: Bronze Bell – Creative Media Campaign
- Responsys: Bronze Bell – Organizational Identity Campaign
- SDL: Bronze Bell – Organizational Identity Campaign
- CloudBees: Merit Award – Special Event, Single Campaign
- Gozaik: Merit Award – Print Feature or Commentary Placement, National
- Hood Dairy: Merit Award – Product Publicity Campaign, Consumer
- LoopPay: Merit Award – Feature or Commentary Placement, Online
- Novell: Merit Award – Product Launch Campaign, Business-to-Business
PAN Communications is a public relations, content marketing, and digital agency providing technology, healthcare and consumer brands with award-winning, integrated marketing communications programs. For two decades, PAN has delivered insight-driven, measurable public relations programs for leading and emerging brands nationally and globally. We provide marketers with communications, influencer relations, social media and creative services that tell our clients’ story and extend brand equity, positively impacting their customers’ path to purchase and reinforcing connection. For more information visit our website at www.pancommunications.com, follow us on Twitter (@PANcomm) or call 617.502.4300.
Jul. 6, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,115
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,852
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,573
Jul. 6, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,057
Jul. 6, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,938
Jul. 6, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,084
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,943
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,150
Jul. 6, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 630
Jul. 6, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,554
Jul. 6, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,749
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,813
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,795
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,039
"The idea of polyglot persistence is you have to apply the right database for the job - you always have to have many different databases in play. We offer that whole system as a service," explained Raj Singh, Developer Advocate for IBM Cloud Data Services, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 883