|By Marketwired .||
|June 10, 2014 07:20 PM EDT||
JACKSON HOLE, WY -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/14 -- U.S. private jet charter leader New Flight Charters this month celebrates its 10 Year Anniversary arranging and providing aircraft charters in the US and worldwide.
Different from most brokerages, New Flight Charters' founding brokers had a history in other facets of aviation and were active private and commercial pilots. "Coming from a background of flight operations and being the one responsible for passenger experience, we look at arranging charters quite differently than most," states Rick Colson, New Flight Charters' President.
Now with a Charter Management Senior Team of six -- and no voluntary turnover in 10 years -- New Flight Charters boasts one of the most experienced and respected teams in the industry, with an average age in the mid-40's and in the prime of their careers. "The largest number of compliments we receive is about our people," Colson adds.
New Flight Charters has good reasons to celebrate; not only ten years in business but high success, achievement, and recognition as a favorite in the industry and air charter role model:
- 2005-2014 Registered U.S. Government Contractor, qualified and accepted to the CCR-Central Contractor Registry and SAM-System Award Management.
- 2006-2014 Credit Rated by D&B, Dun & Bradstreet, the world's leading provider of business information for credit, marketing and sales decisions worldwide. New Flight Charters' rating and company details are available publicly through D&B online at www.dnb.com.
- 2008 Becomes an aircraft owner, places it on a charter operator's certificate and separately operates it under FAA Part-91 for business/personal.
- 2009 Launches Best Price Guarantee, assuring New Flight Charters fliers are receiving the best price in the market for each and every flight.
- 2009-2012 Achieves the Inc. 500|5000 fastest growing list four consecutive years, earning the distinction of fastest growing private jet service nationwide.
- 2010 Publishes Five Questions For Your Air Charter Service, to help private fliers manage their risk and ensure a quality and reputable organization is handling their private charter flight.
- 2011 Becomes first in the industry to provide a Charter Industry Credentials Report with background credential information about the company. The report provides company history, financial, personnel and business credentials to charter industry partners, vendors and clients for review and evaluation.
- 2011 Passes audit examination by the IRS Excise Tax division, no changes ordered.
- 2012 The Most Recommended Jet Charter Service in 2011 & 2012 in the world's largest charter marketplace. Air charter professionals, operators and brokers had the opportunity to publicly recommend charter companies in the market and post comments on their service, history and experiences.
- 2012-2014 Testing and proving company for FlightList Pro, the groundbreaking aviation industry resource with the only complete listing of every certified charter, cargo and air ambulance aircraft in the U.S. and 131 countries worldwide. www.flightlistpro.com.
- 2013 The Air Charter Safety Foundation based in Washington D.C. adopts and publishes New Flight Charters' Five Questions For Your Air Charter Service as a consumer guide to chartering an aircraft and makes available as a free download at ACSF.org.
- 2013 launches Club New Flight, with special member charter discounts, complimentary ground transportation and custom catering, and advance information on empty legs special pricing and new charter aircraft.
- 2014 Celebrates Ten Year Anniversary as leading private jet charter company.
About New Flight Charters
New Flight Charters arranges over 1,100 separate domestic and international flights each year, with top-rated operator aircraft at leading jet charter rates, and its Best Price Guarantee for every flight. A registered government contractor and industry favorite, the company's management team is one of the most experienced in the industry. The six-member team features a cumulative 35 years in private jet charter, 41 years FAA-certified experience, 91 years executive experience, 17,300 hours pilot-in-command, and includes private and commercial pilots and retired law enforcement.
For the latest updates and information, call (800) 732-1653 or visit NewFlightCharters.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2614856
New Flight Charters
"Avere Systems is a hybrid cloud solution provider. We have customers that want to use cloud storage and we have customers that want to take advantage of cloud compute," explained Rebecca Thompson, VP of Marketing at Avere Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Oct. 23, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,988
Apache Hadoop is a key technology for gaining business insights from your Big Data, but the penetration into enterprises is shockingly low. In fact, Apache Hadoop and Big Data proponents recognize that this technology has not yet achieved its game-changing business potential. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, John Mertic, director of program management for ODPi at The Linux Foundation, will explain why this is, how we can work together as an open data community to increase adoption, and the i...
Oct. 23, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,869
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Oct. 23, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 773
The Internet of Things (IoT), in all its myriad manifestations, has great potential. Much of that potential comes from the evolving data management and analytic (DMA) technologies and processes that allow us to gain insight from all of the IoT data that can be generated and gathered. This potential may never be met as those data sets are tied to specific industry verticals and single markets, with no clear way to use IoT data and sensor analytics to fulfill the hype being given the IoT today.
Oct. 23, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,471
Virgil consists of an open-source encryption library, which implements Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) and Elliptic Curve Integrated Encryption Scheme (ECIES) (including RSA schema), a Key Management API, and a cloud-based Key Management Service (Virgil Keys). The Virgil Keys Service consists of a public key service and a private key escrow service.
Oct. 23, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,000
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Oct. 23, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,809
All clouds are not equal. To succeed in a DevOps context, organizations should plan to develop/deploy apps across a choice of on-premise and public clouds simultaneously depending on the business needs. This is where the concept of the Lean Cloud comes in - resting on the idea that you often need to relocate your app modules over their life cycles for both innovation and operational efficiency in the cloud. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Valentin (Val) Bercovici, CTO of So...
Oct. 23, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,118
SYS-CON Events announced today that StarNet Communications will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. StarNet Communications’ FastX is the industry first cloud-based remote X Windows emulator. Using standard Web browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) users from around the world gain highly secure access to applications and data hosted on Linux-based servers in a central data center. ...
Oct. 23, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,061
SYS-CON Events announced today that eCube Systems, the leading provider of modern development tools and best practices for Continuous Integration on OpenVMS, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. eCube Systems offers a family of middleware products and development tools that maximize return on technology investment by leveraging existing technical equity to meet evolving business needs. ...
Oct. 23, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,453
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Oct. 23, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,335
The best way to leverage your Cloud Expo presence as a sponsor and exhibitor is to plan your news announcements around our events. The press covering Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo will have access to these releases and will amplify your news announcements. More than two dozen Cloud companies either set deals at our shows or have announced their mergers and acquisitions at Cloud Expo. Product announcements during our show provide your company with the most reach through our targeted audiences.
Oct. 23, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,411
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential Internet of Things Brand by Onalytica in the ‘The Internet of Things Landscape 2015: Top 100 Individuals and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed Twitter conversations around the #IoT debate to uncover the most influential brands and individuals driving the conversation. Onalytica captured data from 56,224 users. The PageRank based methodology they use to extract influencers on a particular topic (tweets mentioning #InternetofThings or #IoT in this ...
Oct. 23, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 8,322
Machine Learning helps make complex systems more efficient. By applying advanced Machine Learning techniques such as Cognitive Fingerprinting, wind project operators can utilize these tools to learn from collected data, detect regular patterns, and optimize their own operations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stuart Gillen, Director of Business Development at SparkCognition, discussed how research has demonstrated the value of Machine Learning in delivering next generation analytics to impr...
Oct. 23, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,675
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Oct. 23, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,097
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their backend AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT - especially in the connected home and office. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Kocher, founder and managing director of Grey Heron, explained how Amazon is extending its reach to become a major force in IoT by building on its dominant cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strat...
Oct. 23, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,741