|By Marketwired .||
|June 10, 2014 07:20 PM EDT||
JACKSON HOLE, WY -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/14 -- U.S. private jet charter leader New Flight Charters this month celebrates its 10 Year Anniversary arranging and providing aircraft charters in the US and worldwide.
Different from most brokerages, New Flight Charters' founding brokers had a history in other facets of aviation and were active private and commercial pilots. "Coming from a background of flight operations and being the one responsible for passenger experience, we look at arranging charters quite differently than most," states Rick Colson, New Flight Charters' President.
Now with a Charter Management Senior Team of six -- and no voluntary turnover in 10 years -- New Flight Charters boasts one of the most experienced and respected teams in the industry, with an average age in the mid-40's and in the prime of their careers. "The largest number of compliments we receive is about our people," Colson adds.
New Flight Charters has good reasons to celebrate; not only ten years in business but high success, achievement, and recognition as a favorite in the industry and air charter role model:
- 2005-2014 Registered U.S. Government Contractor, qualified and accepted to the CCR-Central Contractor Registry and SAM-System Award Management.
- 2006-2014 Credit Rated by D&B, Dun & Bradstreet, the world's leading provider of business information for credit, marketing and sales decisions worldwide. New Flight Charters' rating and company details are available publicly through D&B online at www.dnb.com.
- 2008 Becomes an aircraft owner, places it on a charter operator's certificate and separately operates it under FAA Part-91 for business/personal.
- 2009 Launches Best Price Guarantee, assuring New Flight Charters fliers are receiving the best price in the market for each and every flight.
- 2009-2012 Achieves the Inc. 500|5000 fastest growing list four consecutive years, earning the distinction of fastest growing private jet service nationwide.
- 2010 Publishes Five Questions For Your Air Charter Service, to help private fliers manage their risk and ensure a quality and reputable organization is handling their private charter flight.
- 2011 Becomes first in the industry to provide a Charter Industry Credentials Report with background credential information about the company. The report provides company history, financial, personnel and business credentials to charter industry partners, vendors and clients for review and evaluation.
- 2011 Passes audit examination by the IRS Excise Tax division, no changes ordered.
- 2012 The Most Recommended Jet Charter Service in 2011 & 2012 in the world's largest charter marketplace. Air charter professionals, operators and brokers had the opportunity to publicly recommend charter companies in the market and post comments on their service, history and experiences.
- 2012-2014 Testing and proving company for FlightList Pro, the groundbreaking aviation industry resource with the only complete listing of every certified charter, cargo and air ambulance aircraft in the U.S. and 131 countries worldwide. www.flightlistpro.com.
- 2013 The Air Charter Safety Foundation based in Washington D.C. adopts and publishes New Flight Charters' Five Questions For Your Air Charter Service as a consumer guide to chartering an aircraft and makes available as a free download at ACSF.org.
- 2013 launches Club New Flight, with special member charter discounts, complimentary ground transportation and custom catering, and advance information on empty legs special pricing and new charter aircraft.
- 2014 Celebrates Ten Year Anniversary as leading private jet charter company.
About New Flight Charters
New Flight Charters arranges over 1,100 separate domestic and international flights each year, with top-rated operator aircraft at leading jet charter rates, and its Best Price Guarantee for every flight. A registered government contractor and industry favorite, the company's management team is one of the most experienced in the industry. The six-member team features a cumulative 35 years in private jet charter, 41 years FAA-certified experience, 91 years executive experience, 17,300 hours pilot-in-command, and includes private and commercial pilots and retired law enforcement.
For the latest updates and information, call (800) 732-1653 or visit NewFlightCharters.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2614856
New Flight Charters
Jul. 29, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,063
Jul. 29, 2015 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 365
Jul. 29, 2015 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 230
Jul. 29, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 464
Jul. 29, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,251
Jul. 29, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 318
Jul. 29, 2015 02:30 PM EDT
Jul. 29, 2015 02:17 PM EDT
Jul. 29, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,163
Jul. 29, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 331
Jul. 29, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 417
Countless business models have spawned from the IaaS industry. Resell Web hosting, blogs, public cloud, and on and on. With the overwhelming amount of tools available to us, it's sometimes easy to overlook that many of them are just new skins of resources we've had for a long time. In his General Session at 16th Cloud Expo, Phil Jackson, Lead Technology Evangelist at SoftLayer, broke down what we've got to work with and discuss the benefits and pitfalls to discover how we can best use them to d...
Jul. 29, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,944
Jul. 29, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,054
"We do data integration for B2B also application to application, and we do data management and enable Big Data," explained Pat Adamiak, Vice President, Product Marketing at Liaison Technologies, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 29, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 326
Chuck Piluso presented a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. Prior to Secure Infrastructure and Services, Mr. Piluso founded North American Telecommunication Corporation, a facilities-based Competitive Local Exchange Carrier licensed by the Public Service Commission in 10 states, serving as the company's chairman and president from 1997 to 2000. Between 1990 and 1997, Mr. Piluso served as chairman & founder of International Te...
Jul. 29, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 258