|By Business Wire||
|June 11, 2014 06:40 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zbbh73/electronics_and) has announced the addition of the "Electronics and Appliances Markets in China (12 Full Research Reports Collection)" report to their offering.
China's demand for electronics and appliances markets has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next five years, both production and demand will continue to grow. This is a collection of 12 full market research reports:
- 204 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Markets in China
- 922 Automation and Robot Markets in China
- 208 Batteries Markets in China
- 207 Consumer Electronics Markets in China
- 206 Household Major and Small Appliances Markets in China
- 920 LED Lighting Markets in China
- 921 Printed Electronics Markets in China
- 260 Security and Surveillance Equipment Markets in China
- 312 Smart Cards Markets in China
- 930 Toys and Games Markets in China
- 925 Video Surveillance Equipment Markets in China
199 Computers and Peripherals Markets in China
These new studies examine China's economic trends, investment environment, industry development, supply and demand, industry capacity, industry structure, marketing channels and major industry participants. Historical data (2003, 2008 and 2013) and long-term forecasts through 2018 and 2023 are presented. Major producers in China are profiled.
Key Topics Covered:
Contact customer services for Table of Contents of all these reports
- Anhui Anke Biotechnology (Group) Co., Ltd
- Beijing Sihuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Chengdu di'ao Pharmaceutical group Co., Ltd
- Liaoning biological products institute
- Nanjing Huaxin Bio-engineering Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- North China Pharmaceutical Group Corp.
- Qilu Pharmaceutical Co. ltd
- Shandong a'hua biological Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Shandong Kexing Bioproducts Co., Ltd
- Shandong Kexing Bioproducts Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Clone biological high-tech Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Huaxin High Biotechnology Co., Ltd
- Shenyang Sunshine Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Tonghua dongbao Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zbbh73/electronics_and
Oct. 1, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 821
Oct. 1, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,758
Oct. 1, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,669
Oct. 1, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,938
Oct. 1, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 5,502
Oct. 1, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,505
Oct. 1, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,413
Oct. 1, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,312
Oct. 1, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,271
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service. In his session at 19th Cloud Exp...
Oct. 1, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,176
Digitization is driving a fundamental change in society that is transforming the way businesses work with their customers, their supply chains and their people. Digital transformation leverages DevOps best practices, such as Agile Parallel Development, Continuous Delivery and Agile Operations to capitalize on opportunities and create competitive differentiation in the application economy. However, information security has been notably absent from the DevOps movement. Speed doesn’t have to negat...
Oct. 1, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,411
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, will discuss the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports. The session will include a working demo and a technical d...
Oct. 1, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,866
While DevOps promises a better and tighter integration among an organization’s development and operation teams and transforms an application life cycle into a continual deployment, Chef and Azure together provides a speedy, cost-effective and highly scalable vehicle for realizing the business values of this transformation. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Yung Chou, a Technology Evangelist at Microsoft, will present a unique opportunity to witness how Chef and Azure work tog...
Oct. 1, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,933
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Oct. 1, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,951