|By Business Wire||
|June 11, 2014 06:40 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zbbh73/electronics_and) has announced the addition of the "Electronics and Appliances Markets in China (12 Full Research Reports Collection)" report to their offering.
China's demand for electronics and appliances markets has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next five years, both production and demand will continue to grow. This is a collection of 12 full market research reports:
- 204 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Markets in China
- 922 Automation and Robot Markets in China
- 208 Batteries Markets in China
- 207 Consumer Electronics Markets in China
- 206 Household Major and Small Appliances Markets in China
- 920 LED Lighting Markets in China
- 921 Printed Electronics Markets in China
- 260 Security and Surveillance Equipment Markets in China
- 312 Smart Cards Markets in China
- 930 Toys and Games Markets in China
- 925 Video Surveillance Equipment Markets in China
199 Computers and Peripherals Markets in China
These new studies examine China's economic trends, investment environment, industry development, supply and demand, industry capacity, industry structure, marketing channels and major industry participants. Historical data (2003, 2008 and 2013) and long-term forecasts through 2018 and 2023 are presented. Major producers in China are profiled.
Key Topics Covered:
Contact customer services for Table of Contents of all these reports
- Anhui Anke Biotechnology (Group) Co., Ltd
- Beijing Sihuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Chengdu di'ao Pharmaceutical group Co., Ltd
- Liaoning biological products institute
- Nanjing Huaxin Bio-engineering Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- North China Pharmaceutical Group Corp.
- Qilu Pharmaceutical Co. ltd
- Shandong a'hua biological Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Shandong Kexing Bioproducts Co., Ltd
- Shandong Kexing Bioproducts Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Clone biological high-tech Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Huaxin High Biotechnology Co., Ltd
- Shenyang Sunshine Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Tonghua dongbao Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zbbh73/electronics_and
Jul. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,872
Jul. 26, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,054
Jul. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,524
Jul. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,892
Jul. 26, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,232
Jul. 26, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,830
Jul. 26, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,068
Jul. 26, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,539
Jul. 26, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,335
Jul. 26, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,196
Jul. 26, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,313
The IETF draft standard for M2M certificates is a security solution specifically designed for the demanding needs of IoT/M2M applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Brian Romansky, VP of Strategic Technology at TrustPoint Innovation, explained how M2M certificates can efficiently enable confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity on highly constrained devices.
Jul. 26, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,001
Jul. 26, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,692
"This week we're really focusing on scalability, asset preservation and how do you back up to the cloud and in the cloud with object storage, which is really a new way of attacking dealing with your file, your blocked data, where you put it and how you access it," stated Jeff Greenwald, Senior Director of Market Development at HGST, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 26, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,479
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Jul. 26, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,535