|By Marketwired .||
|June 11, 2014 12:46 PM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/11/14 -- Birst, the leader in Cloud BI, announced today that the company has earned unparalleled recognition from industry-leading organizations in the first half of 2014. The world's leading analyst research firms and top media publications have acknowledged and honored Birst for its continued successes in both corporate growth and vision as well as its ability to innovate its enterprise-caliber cloud business intelligence (BI) platform. Recognized by industry experts, influencers and thought leaders for its product breadth and depth, high customer satisfaction, ease of use, and industry-disrupting cloud delivery model, Birst continues to drive demand for its cloud-based BI platform, providing a complete solution that brings the power of analytics to everyday business users.
Industry analysts have identified Birst as a top BI vendor within multiple highly regarded research reports. In this year to date:
- Gartner positioned Birst as a "Challenger" in the 2014 Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence & Analytics Platforms;
- Enterprise Management Associates named Birst a "Cloud Champion" in its EMA RADAR 2014 Mid-Sized Organizations Business Intelligence report;
- Dresner Advisory Services named Birst its top ranked Cloud BI Solution for the third year in a row in its 2014 Wisdom of Crowds Cloud BI Market Study, named Birst the Leader of Emerging BI Vendors in the 2014 Wisdom of Crowds Business Intelligence Market Study;
- Nucleus Research positioned Birst as "Leader" in the 2014 Technology Value Matrix for Analytics; and
- Frost & Sullivan recognized Birst with its 2014 New Product Innovation Best Practices Award.
Further, thought leaders and industry influencers within the media recognized Birst's enterprise-caliber BI platform, outstanding technological innovation, company strength, and employee satisfaction with multiple awards and recognition in top publications, including:
- InfoWorld: "2014 Technology of the Year"
- CMSWire: "8 Vendors Lead The Business Intelligence Market"
- ZDNet: "Game-Changing Enterprise Product for 2014" CRN: "20 Coolest Cloud Software Vendors of 2014"
- IDG Connect: "20 Red Hot Pre-IPO Companies of 2014"
- Database Trends & Applications: "DBTA 100 2014 - The Companies That Matter Most in Data"
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: "Top 5 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for 2014"
- San Francisco Business Times: "Best Places to Work 2014"
- Business Insider: "21 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career on 2014"
- KMWorld: "2014 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management"
"Our dedication to making our customers, employees and partners successful drives us to constantly raise the bar. We have been laser focused on innovating for the enterprise and our customers' success is the ultimate recognition of our diligence and efforts," said Jay Larson, CEO of Birst. "It is an honor to have the industry's thought leaders recognize Birst for our hard work and innovations."
To learn more about Birst, visit Birst's Resource Center, which includes analyst research, white papers, best practice guides and more. You can also read about Birst in the news and view all of the recent industry accolades.
Birst is the only enterprise-caliber Business Intelligence platform born in the cloud. Less costly and more agile than Legacy BI and more powerful than Data Discovery, Birst is engineered with an automated data warehouse and rich, visual analytics, to give meaning to data -- all types and sizes. Coupled with the agility of the Cloud, Birst gives business teams the ability to solve real problems. Fast. Find out why Gartner named Birst a Challenger in its most recent BI Magic Quadrant and why thousands of businesses rely on Birst for their analytic needs. Learn to think fast at www.birst.com and join the conversation @birstbi.
For more information, contact:
Extreme Computing is the ability to leverage highly performant infrastructure and software to accelerate Big Data, machine learning, HPC, and Enterprise applications. High IOPS Storage, low-latency networks, in-memory databases, GPUs and other parallel accelerators are being used to achieve faster results and help businesses make better decisions. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at NVIDIA, focused on some of the unique ways extreme computing is...
Aug. 26, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,000
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions wi...
Aug. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,930
Aug. 26, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,225
Aug. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,885
Aug. 25, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,261
Aug. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,858
Aug. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,707
Aug. 25, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,191
Aug. 25, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,692
Aug. 25, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,372
Aug. 25, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,924
Aug. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 665
Aug. 25, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 451
Aug. 25, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,492
Aug. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,548