|By Business Wire||
|June 11, 2014 02:33 PM EDT||
Zuora, the world’s billing, commerce and finance leader, capped off Subscribed 2014 by recognizing leaders for creating great subscription experiences and deepening customer relationships. With a new record high of over 1300 attendees and 100 notable speakers, Subscribed is the only global conference uniquely designed to help companies completely reinvent their industries and modernize finance, IT, marketing, operations and sales processes.
This year’s honorees include large global enterprises and disruptive growth companies alike. They have each leveraged Zuora’s award winning Relationship Business Management (RBM) solution to help build better businesses and take advantage of the $500 billion opportunity in the Subscription Economy.
The awards honor companies for innovation in the Subscription Economy, including:
- Grow Award: Innovation in launching and scaling subscription businesses. Nominees: TripAdvisor, Okta, Mindflash, Rogers.
- Flow Award: Innovation in managing complex subscription processes to drive operational efficiencies. Nominees: Vivint, Belly, HomeAway, Bettercloud, Smarsh.
- Know Award: Innovation in using data insight to improve the subscription experience. Nominees: Borderfree, Intuit, Xplornet, MLS Listings, Bettercloud.
- (Re)Inventor of the Year Award: Innovation across growth, process, and knowledge. Reinventing a company’s business, their industry, and the world. Nominees: Dell, HP, Acxiom, Honeywell.
2014 AWARDEES DEMONSTRATE INNOVATION IN THE SUBSCRIPTION ECONOMY
The Grow Award
- Okta, an enterprise-grade identity management service, won the Growth Innovation Award for leveraging Zuora to create a powerful subscription experience for their customers that allows them to buy and consume how they want.
- With over 4 million users, Okta clients such as MGM Resorts International, Chiquita Brands, Groupon, LinkedIn, and Rotary International have unprecedented latitude in adjusting their subscription term lengths, usage discounts and volume metrics.
- The ability to dynamically iterate their pricing and packaging strategy has put Okta on a remarkable growth trajectory, resulting in increased value to their customers.
The Flow Award
- Vivint is the largest home automation services provider in North America. Purchased by Blackstone for $2 billion in 2012, Vivint’s continued growth comes from rapid customer acquisition, geographic expansion and product innovation.
- Vivint’s homegrown order-to-cash system was developed to support a single service at a single price. But as it grew, manual processes and spreadsheets were impeding Vivint’s time to market, ultimately hindering its ability to best serve its customers at scale.
- Since going live with Zuora, Vivint has reduced their processing time from 35 hours to eight. With this capability, Vivint can rapidly onboard additional customers who receive an expanded set of services.
The Know Award
- Intuit creates business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers and accounting professionals. Founded in 1983, Intuit had revenue of $4.2 billion in its fiscal year 2013.
- Intuit QuickBase & Intuit DemandForce, two fast growing SaaS divisions, needed better insight into their customer base's subscription behavior.
- Using a streamlined reporting process from Zuora, Intuit now has access to rich subscription trends and pricing & discount analysis, giving them informed decision-making capabilities to better serve their customers.
The (Re)Inventor of the Year Award
- Acxiom, an enterprise data and analytics company that helps companies make better marketing decisions, has been awarded with The (Re)Inventor of the Year Award.
- Acxiom wanted to offer all customers the same access to big data marketing solutions that major enterprises enjoy. Their launch of the Acxiom Audience Operating System was the subscription based product they created to service this market.
- To support AOS’ success in the SMB business market, they reinvented their business model around the subscription experience. Knowing that a legacy ERP would dramatically impede time to market, Acxiom adopted a “configure not customize” approach, rolling out Zuora as their order-to-revenue platform and easily integrating it into their back-office systems.
- With the success of AOS as a recurring revenue business, Acxiom has begun to reinvent other parts of their business in search of additional growth and competitive advantage.
“Okta is thrilled to be awarded the 2014 Subscribed Grow Award. With Zuora as a partner, our customers can choose what options work best for them, helping to ensure long term customer success.” – Jake Randall, Sr. Director of Finance and Business Operations, Okta
“We are pleased to be awarded The Flow Award from Zuora for process innovation, and thrilled to be a part of Subscribed again. Our implementation of Zuora is an important part of our work, helping Vivint to scale so we can continue to serve our growing customer base with new and existing services.” – Todd Thompson, CIO, Vivint
“With Zuora, we’ve created a flexible billing platform for our QuickBase business that enables us to move fast, test, and get insights in a way we simply wouldn’t have been able to do otherwise. We’re very honored to have been awarded The Know Award at this year’s Subscribed conference.” – Allison Mnookin, Vice President, Intuit
“I’m very proud to say that a 40-year old organization like Acxiom has readily adopted and embraced the Subscription Economy, and we owe Zuora a lot of the credit for seamlessly enabling this shift. We are very excited to have been awarded the (Re)Invention Award by Zuora and look forward to continuing to leverage Zuora in our journey to a recurring revenue model.” – AJ Bernstein, VP, Global Shared Services, Acxiom
“Zuora customers have helped make the Subscription Economy the unstoppable force that it is today – a $500B market opportunity that’s reinventing businesses and industries everywhere,” said Tien Tzuo, CEO & Founder, Zuora. “The Subscribed awards honor a range of companies, from large enterprises to small, high growth businesses, who are flexing their innovative muscle to reinvent themselves and their industries to deliver the subscription experience that their customers demand.”
RBM is powered by Z-Business Nine, which celebrated its 63rd release, and manages the business operations of customer-centric subscription companies, similar to what traditional ERP has done for manufacturing.
About Z-Business Nine
Z-Business Nine, the latest edition of Zuora’s RBM solution, is designed help enterprises reinvent their business models by:
- Supporting rapid innovation without requiring massive investments;
- Addressing the quote-to-revenue demands of relationship-centric business models;
- Integrating seamlessly into existing IT infrastructures and;
- Meeting the highest enterprise security, scalability and audit standards.
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora is the global leader in Relationship Business Management solutions, helping companies in every industry transition to the Subscription Economy. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies alike use Zuora's multi-tenant cloud platform to launch, scale, and monetize their subscription services. Zuora's applications work where traditional ERP applications fail: Subscription pricing, quoting, orders, billing, payments, and renewals. Built from the ground up by SaaS industry veterans from salesforce.com, PayPal, and Netsuite, Zuora services innovative customers like Informatica, Tata Communications, Box, Xplornet, Ustream and Reed Business Information. To learn more about Zuora, please visit www.zuora.com.
Aug. 25, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,908
Aug. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 618
Aug. 25, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 401
Aug. 25, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,485
Aug. 25, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,202
Aug. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,543
Aug. 25, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,363
Aug. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,594
Aug. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,888
Aug. 25, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 583
Aug. 25, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,386
Aug. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 546
Aug. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,829
Aug. 25, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 492
Aug. 25, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 608