|By Marketwired .||
|June 12, 2014 12:52 PM EDT||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/12/14 -- This summer, take time away from all the chaos to relax and spend some quality one-on-one time with a significant other. Summertime is busy, but with access to endless entertainment with today's top movie streaming services, singles have a reason to slow down and catch up on some of the greatest romantic movies ever made. ChristianMingle.com, the largest and most trusted online community for Christian singles, has done the legwork for couples and found the best date-night movies available to stream.
"Do-it-yourself date nights give couples the ability to choose exactly what they want to do, whether they enjoy cooking together or kicking back with takeout before watching a movie," said Ashley Reccord, community manager at ChristianMingle. "Plus, they not only let you focus on each other without distractions, they are affordable, low-pressure and easy to plan."
To help singles plan the perfect movie date this summer, ChristianMingle recommends streaming one of these five romance-themed flicks:
- "A Walk to Remember" - In this coming-of-age film, a bad boy and a reverend's daughter are brought together by after-school community service activities. The polar opposites spend more time with each other and start a relationship that is put to the test with a heart-breaking secret, but teaches the couple the true meaning of love and fate.
- "Bringing Up Baby" - This 1938 zany comedy stars legends Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn. As a paleontologist trying to secure a donation from a wealthy heiress he can't stand, this movie illustrates that finding love can require leaving one's comfort zone.
- "You've Got Mail" - Two bookstore business rivals hate each other at the office, but fall in love over the internet. Without knowing who their email lover is, watch Meg Ryan (Shopgirl) and Tom Hanks (NY152) fight through their anonymous love-hate relationship in this 1998 film.
- "When Harry Met Sally" - This 1989 classic poses the million-dollar question: can men and women really just be friends? Watch Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan as Harry and Sally to find out.
- "The Seven Year Itch" - This movie is responsible for one of the most iconic images of the 20th century: Marilyn Monroe standing on a subway grate as her white dress billows. The movie has more to offer, though, exemplifying that sometimes we forget to appreciate what has been right in front of us all along.
These movies are the perfect antidote for couples battling summer stress, allowing them to spend quality time together while recharging their batteries before they are back on the go. With so many great options available, couples may even find they start a new summer stay-in tradition.
ChristianMingle (www.ChristianMingle.com) is the largest and most trusted online community for Christian singles. In addition, ChristianMingle is a part of Gospel Media Group®, a premier network of online Christian resources, which is also comprised of Believe.com® (www.believe.com), an inspirational faith-based lifestyle destination designed to serve the Christian community and help Christians build and live the life God intended, Faith.com® (www.Faith.com), DailyBibleVerse.com® (www.DailyBibleVerse.com) and ChristianCards.net (www.ChristianCards.net).
Jul. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,662
Jul. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,917
Jul. 25, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,939
Jul. 25, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,498
Jul. 25, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,931
Jul. 25, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 230
Jul. 25, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,915
Jul. 25, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,965
Jul. 25, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,881
Jul. 25, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,794
Jul. 25, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,007
Jul. 25, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,746
Jul. 25, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,087
Jul. 25, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,881
I wanted to gather all of my Internet of Things (IOT) blogs into a single blog (that I could later use with my University of San Francisco (USF) Big Data “MBA” course). However as I started to pull these blogs together, I realized that my IOT discussion lacked a vision; it lacked an end point towards which an organization could drive their IOT envisioning, proof of value, app dev, data engineering and data science efforts. And I think that the IOT end point is really quite simple…
Jul. 25, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 979