|By Marketwired .||
|June 12, 2014 03:17 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 06/12/14 -- White-sand Caribbean beaches, luxurious spas, cruising on the river, fireworks! Haven't booked your 4th of July getaway yet? It's not too late!
Your Travel Insider has searched far and wide to compile this list of 'Insider' deals and special offers that are still available for the upcoming holiday weekend -- so you can still book your ideal Independence Day escape!
- Inn on Fifth - Naples, FL: 20% off a three-night stay in an exclusive Club Level Suite. Includes a private rooftop party with cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and views of the fireworks.
- Hilton Sandestin Beach - Sandestin, FL: Four-night stay starting at $439 per night. Includes breakfast and cookout dinner for 2 adults and 2 children, free WiFi, and more.
- Soho Beach House - Miami, FL: 20% off a four-night stay.
- Sandals Resorts - Grenada, the Bahamas, St. Lucia: The Sandals Summer Kick-Off Sale saves guests up to 65%.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa - St. Lucia: Save up to 50%
- American Queen Steamboat Company - Pittsburgh, PA: Cabins are 50% off aboard this river cruise on July 4th. Watch the fireworks and enjoy views of the City of Bridges.
- Colonnade Hotel - Book a two-night stay using the Summer Meltdown Package, and save the temperature as recorded off the regular rate. For example, if the temperature is 89 at 5pm the first night, your rate is reduced by $89.
- Myrtle Beach Hotels - Myrtle Beach, SC: Various savings with the Myrtle Beach Girlfriend Getaways at Myrtle Beach hotels.
- Jackson Hole Resort Lodging - Jackson Hole, WY: A three-night stay for four adults in a two bedroom, two bathroom condominium starting at $269 per person. Includes a scenic tram ride and whitewater rafting.
For more luxury travel deals, news, and features, visit www.yourtravelinsider.com/.
About Your Travel Insider
Your Travel Insider brings an 'insider'-inspired experience to sophisticated travelers ready to plan their next journey. Your Travel Insider and sister site, Luxury Cruise News -- the definitive resource for sophisticated cruise enthusiasts to research and plan their next voyage -- share fresh insights, itineraries and ideas on dedicated websites and newsletters to help readers discover destinations in new and exciting ways.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2616644
Your Travel Insider
Jul. 5, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,612
Jul. 5, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,359
Jul. 5, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,148
Jul. 5, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,324
Jul. 5, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,021
Jul. 5, 2015 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,392
Jul. 5, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,578
Jul. 5, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,515
Jul. 5, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,445
Jul. 5, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,943
Jul. 5, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,467
Jul. 5, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,953
Jul. 5, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,619
DevOps tends to focus on the relationship between Dev and Ops, putting an emphasis on the ops and application infrastructure. But that’s changing with microservices architectures. In her session at DevOps Summit, Lori MacVittie, Evangelist for F5 Networks, will focus on how microservices are changing the underlying architectures needed to scale, secure and deliver applications based on highly distributed (micro) services and why that means an expansion into “the network” for DevOps.
Jul. 5, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,827
Jul. 5, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,325