|By Marketwired .||
|June 12, 2014 04:05 PM EDT||
FREMONT, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/12/14 -- Lam Research Corp. (NASDAQ: LRCX), a major global supplier of innovative wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, today announced that the Lam Research Foundation, the company's charitable giving organization, has made a one-time gift of $1 million to six non-profits with an international presence and programs, reflecting the global nature of Lam's business. The grants are in recognition of two company milestones that occurred in late 2013: Lam's first-ever achievement of $1 billion in quarterly revenues in September, 2013, and the successful completion of the Novellus Systems integration, a significant acquisition by Lam originally announced in December of 2011. Lam's more than 6,600 employees worldwide were invited to vote to decide on the distribution of the $1 million grant among the six charities. Lam is enthusiastic about supporting these important charities which do a wide range of positive work worldwide.
The six global recipients of Lam's grant are as follows:
- American Red Cross International Services, which exists to ensure that immediate relief and long-term support are available to meet urgent needs caused by disasters and crises around the world.
- Conservation International, an environmental non-profit that builds upon a foundation of science, partnership, and field demonstration projects to responsibly and sustainably care for nature, global biodiversity, and the well-being of humanity.
- Project HOPE, which is dedicated to providing lasting solutions to health problems with the mission of helping people help themselves.
- The World Food Program USA, supporting the UN World Food Programme which pursues a vision of a world where every man, woman, and child has access to the food needed to live an active and healthy life.
- U.S. Fund for UNICEF, supporting UNICEF's work in more than 190 countries and territories to save and improve children's lives, providing health care and immunizations, clean water and sanitation, nutrition, education, emergency relief and more.
- World Wildlife Fund, in support of their global conservation efforts to protect the most endangered wild animals and their vulnerable habitats.
"On behalf of our global employees, we are pleased to be able to share our success with these global charities that are making such a positive impact on our world," said Martin B. Anstice, president and chief executive officer of Lam Research. "Lam is committed to supporting the communities in which we operate and giving our employees an opportunity to contribute to causes that are important to them."
About Lam Research Foundation
The Lam Research Foundation is a donor-advised fund administered through the East Bay Community Foundation. Since 2000, Lam Research Foundation has provided more than $13.5 million in grants to non-profit organizations around the world.
About Lam Research
Lam Research Corp. (NASDAQ: LRCX) is a trusted global supplier of innovative wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry. Lam's broad portfolio of market-leading etch, deposition, strip, and wafer cleaning solutions help customers achieve success on the wafer by enabling device features that are 1,000 times smaller than a grain of sand, resulting in smaller, faster, and more power-efficient chips. Through collaboration, continuous innovation and delivery of commitments, Lam is transforming atomic-scale engineering and enabling customers to shape the future of technology. Based in Fremont, Calif., Lam Research is an S&P 500® company whose common stock trades on the NASDAQ® Global Select Market under the symbol LRCX. For more information, please visit www.lamresearch.com.
Lam Research Contact
Email: [email protected]
Oct. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,978
Oct. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,902
Oct. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 34,144
Oct. 24, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,447
Oct. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,002
Oct. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 830
Oct. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 860
Oct. 24, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,705
Oct. 24, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,209
Oct. 24, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 985
Oct. 24, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 8,412
Oct. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,312
Oct. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,517
Oct. 24, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,868
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cemware will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Use MATLAB functions by just visiting website mathfreeon.com. MATLAB compatible, freely usable, online platform services. As of October 2016, 80,000 users from 180 countries are enjoying our platform service.
Oct. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 833