|By Business Wire||
|June 13, 2014 12:33 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sxtw22/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Development Forecast of Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Market in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Capacitor is the most widely used, and largely consumed as well as an indispensable electronic component, and the output of that accounts for 40% of the total electronic components in China. And the output of aluminum electrolytic capacitor accounts for 36.8% of the output of the three major capacitors (electrolytic capacitor, ceramic capacitor, and organic film capacitor).
As one of the fastest developed electronic components in China during the past decade, aluminum electrolytic capacitor has created a market which expands at the highest speed in the world.
Depend on its capacitor manufacturing bases, low production cost, favorable taxation policies and abundant available skilled labors, China has won the favors of many aluminum electrolytic capacitor manufacturing enterprises in the world, and generated a trend of industrial shifting to Mainland China, as a result, the newly increased output of enterprises in Japan, South Korea, China Taiwan and Hong Kong all come from Mainland China.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Industry
2. Development Environment of Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Industry in China
3. Current Status of Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Industry in China
4. Demand & Supply Analysis on Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Industry
5. Export & Import Analysis on Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor
6. Major Enterprises of Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Industry in China
7. Development Forecast of Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Industry in China
8. Investment Opportunity and Risk of Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Industry
- Aihua Group
- Fenghua Advanced Technology Holding Co., Ltd
- Guangdong Dongyangguang Al Co., Ltd
- Huomei Weihao Electron Aluminum Foil Co., Ltd of Inner Mongolia
- Jiangsu Zhonglian Technology Group Co., Ltd
- Nantong Jianghai Capacitor Co., Ltd
- Nantong South Light Electronic Material Co., Ltd
- Xinjiang Join World Company Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sxtw22/research_and
The enterprise market will drive IoT device adoption over the next five years. In his session at @ThingsExpo, John Greenough, an analyst at BI Intelligence, division of Business Insider, analyzed how companies will adopt IoT products and the associated cost of adopting those products. John Greenough is the lead analyst covering the Internet of Things for BI Intelligence- Business Insider’s paid research service. Numerous IoT companies have cited his analysis of the IoT. Prior to joining BI In...
Jul. 6, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,077
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,566
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,844
Jul. 6, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,046
Jul. 6, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,933
Jul. 6, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,072
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,934
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,147
Jul. 6, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 616
Jul. 6, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,546
Jul. 6, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,749
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,792
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,038
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 872
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,805