|By Marketwired .||
|June 16, 2014 12:13 PM EDT||
WEST PERTH, AUSTRALIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/16/14 -- US-focused oil and gas producer Target Energy Limited ("Target") (OTCQX: TEXQY) (ASX: TEX) is pleased to provide the following corporate update.
Sale of 10% Interest in Fairway Project to Victory Energy
- As announced on 9 May 2014, Target has agreed to sell a 10% working interest in the Fairway Project to Victory Energy Corporation (OTCQX: VYEY) for A$6.5 million. The sale was subject to Noteholder approval (which was gained on 28 May 2014), completion of due diligence and execution of a Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- A Purchase and Sale Agreement is well advanced; it is anticipated that the deal will close on 30 June 2014.
- Partial redemption offers will be issued to Noteholders upon completion of the sale.
Substantial Shareholder Selective Buy-Back
- Target's largest shareholder is Investmet Pty Limited.
- Investmet's shareholders met on Wednesday 11 June 2014 and approved a selective buy-back of Investmet shares from Investmet shareholders (the Investmet Buy-back).
- The Investmet Buy-Back involved the transfer of securities in several listed and unlisted entities to those Investmet shareholders whose Investmet shares are being bought back (Participating Investmet Shareholders), including 113,727,137 shares in Target Energy Limited at a deemed price of $0.045 per share. Investmet will retain 4,047,863 Target shares following completion of the Investmet Buy-back.
- Investmet anticipates that the Investmet Buy-back will be completed on or around 16 June 2014.
- Each Participating Investmet Shareholder has signed an agreement with Investmet which includes a voluntary escrow arrangement under which the Participating Investmet Shareholder must not, without the prior written consent of Investmet:
(a) Dispose of any of the Target Energy Limited shares for a period of 6 months from the date of completion of the Investmet Buy-back; and
(b) Dispose of more than 50% of the Target Energy Limited shares for the 6 month period commencing on the date which is 6 months after the date of completion of the Investmet Buy-back.
Target Investor Relations (Houston)
+1 713 304 6962 cell
+1 713 654 4009 direct
+1 713 275 9800 direct
Business Development Manager (Perth)
+61 429 702 970 cell
+61 8 9476 9000 direct
Sep. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,710
Sep. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,821
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,075
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,614
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,327
Sep. 26, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,016
Sep. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,511
Sep. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,825
Sep. 26, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,899
Sep. 26, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,555
Sep. 26, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,551
Sep. 26, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,605
Sep. 26, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,548
Fifty billion connected devices and still no winning protocols standards. HTTP, WebSockets, MQTT, and CoAP seem to be leading in the IoT protocol race at the moment but many more protocols are getting introduced on a regular basis. Each protocol has its pros and cons depending on the nature of the communications. Does there really need to be only one protocol to rule them all? Of course not. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, walk you through how Oct...
Sep. 26, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,102
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, will discuss the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports. The session will include a working demo and a technical d...
Sep. 26, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,716