|By Marketwired .||
|June 16, 2014 12:13 PM EDT||
WEST PERTH, AUSTRALIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/16/14 -- US-focused oil and gas producer Target Energy Limited ("Target") (OTCQX: TEXQY) (ASX: TEX) is pleased to provide the following corporate update.
Sale of 10% Interest in Fairway Project to Victory Energy
- As announced on 9 May 2014, Target has agreed to sell a 10% working interest in the Fairway Project to Victory Energy Corporation (OTCQX: VYEY) for A$6.5 million. The sale was subject to Noteholder approval (which was gained on 28 May 2014), completion of due diligence and execution of a Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- A Purchase and Sale Agreement is well advanced; it is anticipated that the deal will close on 30 June 2014.
- Partial redemption offers will be issued to Noteholders upon completion of the sale.
Substantial Shareholder Selective Buy-Back
- Target's largest shareholder is Investmet Pty Limited.
- Investmet's shareholders met on Wednesday 11 June 2014 and approved a selective buy-back of Investmet shares from Investmet shareholders (the Investmet Buy-back).
- The Investmet Buy-Back involved the transfer of securities in several listed and unlisted entities to those Investmet shareholders whose Investmet shares are being bought back (Participating Investmet Shareholders), including 113,727,137 shares in Target Energy Limited at a deemed price of $0.045 per share. Investmet will retain 4,047,863 Target shares following completion of the Investmet Buy-back.
- Investmet anticipates that the Investmet Buy-back will be completed on or around 16 June 2014.
- Each Participating Investmet Shareholder has signed an agreement with Investmet which includes a voluntary escrow arrangement under which the Participating Investmet Shareholder must not, without the prior written consent of Investmet:
(a) Dispose of any of the Target Energy Limited shares for a period of 6 months from the date of completion of the Investmet Buy-back; and
(b) Dispose of more than 50% of the Target Energy Limited shares for the 6 month period commencing on the date which is 6 months after the date of completion of the Investmet Buy-back.
Target Investor Relations (Houston)
+1 713 304 6962 cell
+1 713 654 4009 direct
+1 713 275 9800 direct
Business Development Manager (Perth)
+61 429 702 970 cell
+61 8 9476 9000 direct
Jul. 7, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,676
Jul. 7, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 727
Jul. 7, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 479
Jul. 7, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,933
Jul. 7, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,677
Jul. 7, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,387
Jul. 7, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 905
Jul. 7, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,376
Countless business models have spawned from the IaaS industry. Resell Web hosting, blogs, public cloud, and on and on. With the overwhelming amount of tools available to us, it's sometimes easy to overlook that many of them are just new skins of resources we've had for a long time. In his General Session at 16th Cloud Expo, Phil Jackson, Lead Technology Evangelist at SoftLayer, broke down what we've got to work with and discuss the benefits and pitfalls to discover how we can best use them to d...
Jul. 7, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,342
Jul. 7, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,786
Jul. 7, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,932
Jul. 7, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,444
Even as cloud and managed services grow increasingly central to business strategy and performance, challenges remain. The biggest sticking point for companies seeking to capitalize on the cloud is data security. Keeping data safe is an issue in any computing environment, and it has been a focus since the earliest days of the cloud revolution. Understandably so: a lot can go wrong when you allow valuable information to live outside the firewall. Recent revelations about government snooping, along...
Jul. 7, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,368
Public Cloud IaaS started its life in the developer and startup communities and has grown rapidly to a $20B+ industry, but it still pales in comparison to how much is spent worldwide on IT: $3.6 trillion. In fact, there are 8.6 million data centers worldwide, the reality is many small and medium sized business have server closets and colocation footprints filled with servers and storage gear. While on-premise environment virtualization may have peaked at 75%, the Public Cloud has lagged in adop...
Jul. 7, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,721
DevOps Summit, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long development...
Jul. 7, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,098