|By Business Wire||
|June 16, 2014 09:00 PM EDT||
IneoQuest Technologies, the global leader in video analytics and service assurance solutions, today announced that it will be showcasing its solutions that help providers Monetize the Video Experience™ at CommunicAsia 2014 from June 17-20, 2014 in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. These solutions will include IneoQuest’s video analytics platforms, award-winning video service assurance for Multiscreen & OTT and Linear Broadcast TV, and cloud-based monitoring services. By aggregating and analyzing operational and behavioral data, these analytics solutions from IneoQuest help providers understand video network performance and customer behavior in order to improve services optimize infrastructure and increase profit.
“At CommunicAsia next week, IneoQuest looks forward to demonstrating how our video analytics platforms and service assurance solutions help operators to increase the monetization of their video services,” said Joel Daly, Senior Director, Product Management and Marketing at IneoQuest. “Monetizing video is a difficult process due to the variety of video networks and end devices available today. But, by utilizing a video analytics platform like IneoQuest’s that gathers and correlates operational and behavioral analytics, providers are well positioned for monetization and proactive churn management.”
CommunicAsia 2014 Exhibition Information
At CommunicAsia 2014, IneoQuest will be at Booth #1Q3-13 showcasing their video analytics and service assurance solutions that enable providers to Monetize the Video Experience, including:
- New analytics platform that harvests behavioral and operational analytics across adaptive streaming networks allowing comprehensive analysis of the video assets, devices, protocols, and end user behavior.
- Operational analytics platform that provide 4-dimensional analysis and reporting on years of video quality and performance data, giving providers insight into performance over time by program, time, location and error.
- The new and enhanced capabilities of the Expedus DVA IP video content monitoring solution, including: Encoder Boundary Point monitoring for advanced adaptive streaming video, enhanced regulatory compliance monitoring and workflow automation, and increased performance and scalability with 4 times the monitoring bandwidth on dual 10G ports.
- Multiscreen & OTT Video Solutions – industry’s first true end-to-end video analytics and service assurance solutions that provide the real-time data and business intelligence that providers need to gain visibility into their services throughout the entire network.
- Cloud-based Video Service Assurance – provides multi-location validation of adaptive video asset availability and quality after a 3rd party or operator CDN.
- Cutting-edge QoE & QoS monitoring solutions for Linear Broadcast TV, HEVC-encoded video, and Audio Loudness, with local language capability.
To set up a meeting with IneoQuest at CommunicAsia 2014, please contact Lindsay Ambrose at [email protected].
To learn more about IneoQuest’s solutions for Monetizing the Video Experience, please visit www.ineoquest.com/monetizing-the-video-experience/.
About IneoQuest Technologies
With over 600 global customers, IneoQuest is the global leader in video analytics and service assurance solutions that enable video providers to monetize the video experience. IneoQuest’s solutions monitor, analyze and optimize video – independent of the screen or network – with end-to-end visibility into every subscriber, viewing experience, and channel. IneoQuest gives customers the ability to monetize the video experience through verifying and assuring the quality of every viewing experience, understanding and expanding their subscriber base, and growing their returns on capital investments and digital assets. Clients include service providers, broadcasters, content providers, government, equipment manufacturers and enterprises. For more information, visit www.ineoquest.com.
May. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,233
May. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,347
May. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 459
May. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,903
May. 27, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,602
May. 27, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,262
May. 27, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,412
May. 27, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,105
May. 27, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,521
May. 27, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,482
May. 27, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,911
May. 27, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 708
May. 27, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,115
May. 27, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,159
May. 27, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,274