|By Marketwired .||
|June 17, 2014 07:30 AM EDT||
SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwired) -- 06/17/14 -- TASER (NASDAQ: TASR) today announced multiple orders of its TASER® brand conducted electrical weapons (CEWs) and its next generation Smart Weapons. These orders were received in and are expected to ship in the second quarter of 2014.
Significant TASER Weapon orders:
- Cobb County Police Department (GA): 94 TASER® X2 Smart Weapons, upgrade
- Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Department (OH): 180 TASER® X26P Smart Weapons
- Fort Worth Police Department (TX): 296 X2s
- Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GA): 104 X2s, upgrade
- Harris County Constable Precinct 4 (TX): 100 X26Ps
- Hidalgo County Sheriff's Department (TX): 225 X26Ps
- Houston Police Department (TX): 183 X2s, upgrade
- Illinois State Police Academy (IL): 259 X2s with TASER® Cam HD recorders
- Iowa State Patrol (IA): 507 X26Ps with 25 TASER Cam HD records
- International order: 252 X2s
- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department (CA): 883 X26Ps
- Miami Springs Police Department (FL): 50 X2s with TASER Cam HD recorders, upgrade
- Parker Police Department (CO): 65 X2s with TAP
- Pinellas County Sheriff's Department (FL): 111 X26Ps
Additional agencies deploying TASER SMART Weapons:
- US Marshals Special Operations Group (LA): X26Ps
- Alpharetta Department of Public Safety (GA): X26Ps
- Allegheny County Police Department (PA): X2s
- American Samoa Department of Public Safety (AS): X26Ps
- Anne Arundel County Police Department (MD): X26Ps
- Royal Barbados Police Force: X26Ps
- Beavercreek Police Department (OH): X26Ps
- Brownsville Police Department (TN): X2s
- California State University Police - Channel Islands (CA): X26Ps
- Dauphin County Adult Probation/Parole (PA): X2s
- Del Norte County Sheriff's Office (CA): X2s and X26Ps, upgrade
- Denton County Sheriff's Office (TX): X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Des Moines County Corrections Center (IA): X26Ps with TASER Assurance Plan (TAP)
- Early County Sheriff's Department (GA): X26Ps
- Farmington Police Department (NM): X26Ps
- Florida Atlantic University Police (FL): X26Ps, upgrade
- Florida Gulf Coast University Police Department (FL): X26Ps, upgrade
- Francis Marion Campus Police Department (SC): X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders, TAP
- Georgia Department of Driver Services (GA): X26Ps
- Grand Prairie Police Department (TX): X26Ps
- Hamilton Police Department (AL): X26Ps with TAP
- Hanover County Sheriff's Office (VA): X26Ps
- Hanson Police Department (MA): X2s
- Henderson Police Department (NV): X26Ps, upgrade
- Hermiston Police Department (OR): X26Ps with TAP
- Isle of Wight County Sheriff (VA): X2s and X26Ps
- Jackson Police Department (TN): X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Laurinburg Police Department (NC): X26Ps
- Lompoc Police Department (CA): X2s with TAP
- Louisville Police Department (KY): X2s
- Maumee Police Department (OH): X2s, upgrade
- North Las Vegas Police Department (NV): X2s
- Oregon State Police (OR): X2s
- Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office (FL): X2s with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Park City Police Department (KS): X26Ps with TAP
- Radcliff Police Department (KY): X2s
- Red Rocks Community College Law Enforcement Training Academy (CO): X26Ps
- Richmond County Sheriff's Office (GA): X2s and X26Ps
- Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office (FL): X26Ps
- Skokie Police Department (IL): X2s with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Suffolk Police Department (VA): X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Three Affiliated Tribes Police (ND): X2s with TAP
- Troutdale Police Department (OR): X26Ps
- Victoria Police Department (TX): X26Ps
- Warrior Police Department (AL): X26Ps
- Zavala County Sheriff Office (TX): X2s with TAP
- X2 Photos: http://www.taserbranding.com/law-enforcement-products/taser-cews/x2/press-images-2/
- X26P Photos: http://www.taserbranding.com/law-enforcement-products/taser-cews/x26p/press-images/
TASER Social Media Links
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International
- TASER Blog: http://blog.taser.com/
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/71228
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/taserinternational1
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OfficialTASER
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER International makes communities safer with innovative public safety technologies. Founded in 1993, TASER first transformed law enforcement with its electrical weapons. TASER continues to define smarter policing with its growing suite of technology solutions, including AXON body-worn video cameras and EVIDENCE.com, a secure digital evidence management platform. More than 126,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with TASER's products and services.
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo, TASER X26, TASER X26P, TASER X2, TASER Cam HD, and AXON are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.taser.com, http://blog.taser.com, www.twitter.com/taser_ir, www.twitter.com/officialtaser and https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International where TASER discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at [email protected].
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2618849
Vice President of Communications
TASER International, Inc.
Media ONLY Hotline: (480) 444-4000
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Analytic. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Apr. 24, 2017 05:15 AM EDT
SYS-CON Events announced today that Grape Up will exhibit at SYS-CON's 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on Oct. 31 – Nov 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Grape Up is a software company specializing in cloud native application development and professional services related to Cloud Foundry PaaS. With five expert teams that operate in various sectors of the market across the U.S. and Europe, Grape Up works with a variety of customers from emergi...
Apr. 24, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,672
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Apr. 24, 2017 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 108
SYS-CON Events announced today that Super Micro Computer, Inc., a global leader in compute, storage and networking technologies, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Supermicro (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/...
Apr. 24, 2017 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,811
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Apr. 24, 2017 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 149
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings in the last year, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their back-end AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT – especially in the connected home and office. Amazon is extending its reach by building on its dominant Cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strategy, recently announced Replenishment Services, the Echo/Alexa voice recognition control platform, the 6-7 strategic...
Apr. 24, 2017 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,810
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Apr. 24, 2017 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 808
Bert Loomis was a visionary. This general session will highlight how Bert Loomis and people like him inspire us to build great things with small inventions. In their general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Harold Hannon, Architect at IBM Bluemix, and Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at Nvidia, discussed the accelerating pace of AI development and how IBM Cloud and NVIDIA are partnering to bring AI capabilities to "every day," on-demand. They also reviewed two "free infrastructure" pr...
Apr. 24, 2017 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 854
Everyone wants to use containers, but monitoring containers is hard. New ephemeral architecture introduces new challenges in how monitoring tools need to monitor and visualize containers, so your team can make sense of everything. In his session at @DevOpsSummit, David Gildeh, co-founder and CEO of Outlyer, will go through the challenges and show there is light at the end of the tunnel if you use the right tools and understand what you need to be monitoring to successfully use containers in your...
Apr. 24, 2017 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,693
Developers want to create better apps faster. Static clouds are giving way to scalable systems, with dynamic resource allocation and application monitoring. You won't hear that chant from users on any picket line, but helping developers to create better apps faster is the mission of Lee Atchison, principal cloud architect and advocate at New Relic Inc., based in San Francisco. His singular job is to understand and drive the industry in the areas of cloud architecture, microservices, scalability ...
Apr. 24, 2017 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,225
Data is an unusual currency; it is not restricted by the same transactional limitations as money or people. In fact, the more that you leverage your data across multiple business use cases, the more valuable it becomes to the organization. And the same can be said about the organization’s analytics. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bill Schmarzo, CTO for the Big Data Practice at Dell EMC, introduced a methodology for capturing, enriching and sharing data (and analytics) across the organization...
Apr. 24, 2017 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 6,335
The explosion of new web/cloud/IoT-based applications and the data they generate are transforming our world right before our eyes. In this rush to adopt these new technologies, organizations are often ignoring fundamental questions concerning who owns the data and failing to ask for permission to conduct invasive surveillance of their customers. Organizations that are not transparent about how their systems gather data telemetry without offering shared data ownership risk product rejection, regu...
Apr. 24, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,052
Grape Up is a software company, specialized in cloud native application development and professional services related to Cloud Foundry PaaS. With five expert teams that operate in various sectors of the market across the USA and Europe, we work with a variety of customers from emerging startups to Fortune 1000 companies.
Apr. 23, 2017 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,997
Financial Technology has become a topic of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities. Accordingly, attendees at the upcoming 20th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York, June 6-8, 2017, will find fresh new content in a new track called FinTech.
Apr. 23, 2017 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,194
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 add...
Apr. 23, 2017 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,606