|By Marketwired .||
|June 18, 2014 08:00 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 06/18/14 -- Take the Interview, providers of the comprehensive cloud and mobile technology platform that solves the challenges of the interviewing process, today announced the members of its newly appointed Advisory Board, which will provide strategic guidance on the company's vision, partner strategy and technology innovations.
"Take the Interview continues to develop solutions that help employers connect with the right candidates faster. This group of HR industry leaders represents many years of experience and will be invaluable as we explore new ways to improve the interviewing process for our clients. We look forward to the insight of our new advisory board members," said Danielle Weinblatt, co-founder and CEO of Take the Interview.
The Advisory Board consists of five industry experts, a diverse group of individuals who have deep insight on current talent acquisition trends and business challenges and represent a wide variety of experience ranging from content marketing and sales to recruiting. The board members are:
- Matt Charney, managing editor and director of Marketing for RecruitingBlogs.com and RecruitingDaily.com. A veteran of the recruiting industry, Charney has held leadership roles in several global HR technology companies, including Talemetry, Cornerstone OnDemand and Monster Worldwide.
- Todd Wheatland, head of Strategy at King Content. Prior to joining Australia-based King Content in March 2014, Wheatland was the global head of marketing at Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group. A recognized authority on content, B2B and social marketing, Wheatland is a regular contributor to and information source for industry publications like Social Media Today and Mashable.
- Lars Schmidt, founder of Amplify Talent. During the course of his distinguished career, Schmidt has helped a number of organizations develop and drive talent initiatives, including working to rebuild the talent acquisition function across National Public Radio. His global experience spans a variety of industries such as technology, web, media, non-profit, eCommerce and consulting.
- Andrew Riesenfeld, vice president of Sales at GuideSpark. Prior to joining GuideSpark, Andrew helped accelerate and scale revenue growth at Responsys, the top ranked cross-channel marketing automation solution, from $50 million to more than $200 million in revenue between 2011 and 2013. In early 2014, Responsys was acquired by Oracle for $1.5 billion. He also currently serves as an advisor to ToutApp and is a proven and respected leader who not only proactively drives change that impacts growth, but is someone who takes great pride in developing and scaling talent.
- Bill Boorman, Social Recruiting expert. With more than three decades in the recruiting industry, Boorman is experienced in all aspects of recruiting. Called the "King of Social Recruiting," Boorman has served as a recruiter, trainer, operations director, consultant and coach and truly understands the recruiting technology landscape.
"We're in the midst of a turning point, where video recruiting solutions are more widely adopted among the recruiting community. Companies are looking for solutions that can increase the efficacy and velocity of their hiring efforts, while remaining cost-effective. Transactional video platforms aren't as effective when considering the interview process as a whole, especially for large organizations that hire to scale," advisory board member, Lars Schmidt commented. "With its collaborative features, user-friendly interface and mobile capabilities, Take the Interview's Interview Management Platform is a top tier solution. It's taking traditional challenges of the interview process head on, while exploring interview opportunities of tomorrow like their Google Glass initiative."
Schmidt continued, "As a leader in the corporate recruiting space for most of my career, I've seen firsthand the struggle that organizations have with creating efficiency and scale in talent acquisition. As a member of Take the Interview's advisory board, I look forward to helping them uncover employers' pain points, as they continue to develop technologies that deliver unique value to recruiters, hiring managers and job candidates."
For more information about the game-changing technology available through Take the Interview, visit www.taketheinterview.com.
About Take the Interview
Take the Interview is the only comprehensive cloud and mobile technology platform specifically designed to solve the challenges of the interviewing process. Regardless of the interviewing medium -- whether live, in-person, a telephone screen or through video -- Take the Interview automates, streamlines and helps standardize the process and related communications while providing analytics for advanced decision making. More information can be accessed at www.taketheinterview.com.
Dec. 8, 2016 05:00 AM EST Reads: 2,158
Dec. 8, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 722
Dec. 8, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 927
Dec. 8, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 3,792
Dec. 8, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 4,812
Dec. 8, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 1,029
Dec. 8, 2016 02:45 AM EST Reads: 1,296
Dec. 8, 2016 02:30 AM EST Reads: 1,115
Dec. 8, 2016 01:45 AM EST Reads: 1,407
Dec. 8, 2016 01:30 AM EST Reads: 1,922
Dec. 8, 2016 01:00 AM EST Reads: 3,956
Dec. 8, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,123
Dec. 8, 2016 12:15 AM EST Reads: 1,347
Dec. 7, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 875
Dec. 7, 2016 10:00 PM EST Reads: 1,196