|By Business Wire||
|June 18, 2014 11:01 AM EDT||
Today at InfoComm 2014, Panasonic, a leader in delivering technology solutions for government, enterprise, education, hospitality and SMB markets, announced the launch of new projectors, displays and accessories. The Panasonic booth (C5416) will feature the new products in action, along with a range of other top AV offerings. Additionally, Panasonic’s booth will highlight the applications for select products, including a projection mapping installation and a rotating projections display.
“People today are more inundated than ever with demands for their attention, and our customers need to fight to capture engagement with consumers, students and other constituents,” said Art Rankin, Senior Director AV Technologies, Panasonic System Communications Company of North America. “Our technologies are pushing the limits to be brighter, more dynamic and more flexible, allowing more users to apply them in new and exciting ways.”
HD Video Acquisition and Production Solutions
Panasonic will showcase several video production offerings here, including a new professional AVCCAM® HD handheld camcorder, the company’s most advanced production switcher to date, and its first P2 HD handheld camcorder with AVC-ULTRA recording.
- The AG-AC90A AVCCAM HD Handheld Camcorder – Significant improvements over the AC90A’s predecessor include two new recording options -- a PM mode (1280x720, 8Mbps) supporting sports analysis applications and a CS mode (720x480, 3.5Mbps) for cloud service utilization. Other enhancements comprise the ability to copy content from one SD card to another, a date and time superimpose function and Freeze Frame (still picture) on video out during shooting position change. Current AC90 owners will be able to access these new features via a free firmware upgrade.
- The AV-HS6000 2 M/E Live Switcher—The HS6000 is a powerful, cost-effective 2 M/E switcher with 32 HD-SDI plus two DVI-D inputs, 16 HD-SDI outputs, 16 keyers, four independent MultiViewers, expandable clip storage, a Web server and many other advanced features. The new switcher is configurable to match an expanded slate of production needs.
- The AJPX270 P2 HD Handheld Camcorder—The PX270, Panasonic’s first P2 HD handheld camcorder with AVC-ULTRA recording, combines the high quality and incredible efficiency of low bit rate recording and the flexibility of 3G/4G/LTE wireless mobility. The five-pound PX270 provides all the key functionality of Panasonic’s high-end, shoulder-mount camcorder and also features newly-developed high-sensitivity, low-noise 1/3” 3-MOS imagers to produce stunning pictures, even in low light conditions.
Professional Displays and Digital Signage
At the booth, the company will highlight a wide range of display products including its latest 4K professional displays as well as introduce a trio of new displays.
- TH-55LFV70 LED Video Wall Display – With a 0.14” (3.5mm) bezel and 700cd/m² brightness, the 55” display creates nearly seamless, vivid images across multiple displays making it ideal for a multitude of digital signage and command & control applications. It features flexible installation and maintenance with DIGITAL LINK, a technology based on HDBaseT™ technology, as well as a “Failover and Failback” function which maintains continuous signal distribution even when some inputs are accidentally disrupted.
- TH-47LFX6N Professional Outdoor LED display – The IP55-rated 47” TH-47LFX6N operates efficiently in harsh environmental conditions such as heat, humidity and extreme cold, making it ideal for outdoor digital signage applications. The display features a full 1,200 cd/m2 of brightness and a wide IPS viewing angle for high visibility even in direct sunlight from nearly any angle.
- LFE7 Series – Previously only available as a 65” model, the LFE7 backlit LED Series adds the 50” TH-50LFE7 and 42” TH-42LFE7 to its lineup. These professional LED displays answer a market need for high quality displays at a competitive price for basic digital signage and mid-sized conference room applications. These thin bezel displays, with 350 cd/m2 of brightness, bring a sleek look and a number of expandability options for professional use.
Projectors for Venues Large and Small
In addition to a display of some of its best-selling projectors and accessories, Panasonic is announcing several new projectors and lenses at InfoComm 2014, including:
- PT-VZ570 Series – The PT-VZ570 Series is an ultra light-weight, high-brightness WUXGA portable LCD projector. With a high contrast ratio of 5,000:1 and daylight view technology, the PT-VZ570 Series is able to create sharp, detailed images in well-lit classrooms and meeting spaces, all while keeping noise level down. Projectors in the series range from 4,500-5,500 lumens, and reduce total cost of ownership for business and educational institutions with up to 7,000 hours of maintenance-free operation.
- PT-EZ580 Projector and ET-ELW22 Lens – Designed with mid-sized classrooms and corporate boardrooms in mind, the PT-EZ580 is a high brightness, 5,000-6,200 lumen LCD projector. The PT-EZ580 also comes with a new optional short throw zoom lens, the ET-ELW22 lens, which facilitates flexible installation in limited spaces.
- ET-D75LE90 Lens – With its ability to maximize tight spaces yet retain a super-high brightness, this new lens is ideal for a variety of large venues, such as theaters, houses of worship, auditoriums and museums. The ultra short throw lens is built for 3-chip DLP 5K+ lumen projectors, such as the flagship 20,000 lumen PT-DZ21K Series. The ET-D75LE90 lens enables 200” diagonal image projection at a throw distance of just five feet from the screen.
Additionally, the company presented an outstanding performance award to IAVI in recognition of achieving exceptional projector sales and annual growth rate of 134% for fiscal year 2013.
For More Information on These Products Go To:
For More Information on Panasonic’s Solutions for Business Go To:
Sales inquiries for Panasonic’s Pro AV solutions should be directed to [email protected] or 877-803-8492.
Follow Panasonic ProAV Solutions
Panasonic Solutions for Business
Panasonic delivers game-changing technology solutions that deliver a customized experience to drive better outcomes—for our customers and our customers’ customers. Panasonic engineers reliable products and solutions that help to create, capture and deliver data of all types, where, when and how it is needed. The complete suite of Panasonic professional solutions for government and commercial enterprises of all sizes addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance, retail point-of-sale, office productivity, visual communications (projectors, displays, digital signage) and HD video production. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
All brand and company/product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Information on Panasonic solutions for business can be obtained by calling 877-803-8492 or at us.panasonic.com/business-solutions/.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Panasonic Corporation of North America provides a broad line of digital and other electronics products and services for consumer, business and industrial use. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation, and the hub of Panasonic’s U.S. branding, marketing, sales, service and R&D operations. In Interbrand’s 2013 Annual “Best Global Green Brands” report, the Panasonic brand ranked number four, the highest ranked electronics brand in the report (http://bit.ly/17ezCDI). As part of continuing sustainability efforts, Panasonic Corporation of North America relocated its headquarters to a new facility built to meet LEED certification standards, adjacent to Newark Penn Station in Newark, NJ. Learn more about Panasonic at www.panasonic.com.
Enterprise networks are complex. Moreover, they were designed and deployed to meet a specific set of business requirements at a specific point in time. But, the adoption of cloud services, new business applications and intensifying security policies, among other factors, require IT organizations to continuously deploy configuration changes. Therefore, enterprises are looking for better ways to automate the management of their networks while still leveraging existing capabilities, optimizing perf...
May. 26, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,082
SYS-CON Events announced today that MangoApps will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. MangoApps provides modern company intranets and team collaboration software, allowing workers to stay connected and productive from anywhere in the world and from any device. For more information, please visit https://www.mangoapps.com/.
May. 26, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 534
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
May. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,892
The IoT is changing the way enterprises conduct business. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, discuss how businesses can gain an edge over competitors by empowering consumers to take control through IoT. We'll cite examples such as a Washington, D.C.-based sports club that leveraged IoT and the cloud to develop a comprehensive booking system. He'll also highlight how IoT can revitalize and restore outdated business models, making them profitable...
May. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,621
Many banks and financial institutions are experimenting with containers in development environments, but when will they move into production? Containers are seen as the key to achieving the ultimate in information technology flexibility and agility. Containers work on both public and private clouds, and make it easy to build and deploy applications. The challenge for regulated industries is the cost and complexity of container security compliance. VM security compliance is already challenging, ...
May. 25, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,092
SYS-CON Events announced today that ContentMX, the marketing technology and services company with a singular mission to increase engagement and drive more conversations for enterprise, channel and SMB technology marketers, has been named “Sponsor & Exhibitor Lounge Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York. “CloudExpo is a great opportunity to start a conversation with new prospects, but what happens after the...
May. 25, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 904
The pace of innovation, vendor lock-in, production sustainability, cost-effectiveness, and managing risk… In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Dan Choquette, Founder of RackN, will discuss how CIOs are challenged finding the balance of finding the right tools, technology and operational model that serves the business the best. He will discuss how clouds, open source software and infrastructure solutions have benefits but also drawbacks and how workload and operational portability between vendors...
May. 25, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,781
The essence of data analysis involves setting up data pipelines that consist of several operations that are chained together – starting from data collection, data quality checks, data integration, data analysis and data visualization (including the setting up of interaction paths in that visualization). In our opinion, the challenges stem from the technology diversity at each stage of the data pipeline as well as the lack of process around the analysis.
May. 25, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,237
As machines are increasingly connected to the internet, it’s becoming easier to discover the numerous ways Industrial IoT (IIoT) is helping to shape the business world. This is exactly why we have decided to take a closer look at this pervasive movement and to examine the desire to connect more things! Now if you need a refresher on IIoT and how it is changing the world, take a moment and listen to Greg Gorbach with ARC Advisory Group. Gorbach believes, "IIoT will significantly change the worl...
May. 25, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,834
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit y...
May. 25, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,895
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
May. 25, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,728
Designing IoT applications is complex, but deploying them in a scalable fashion is even more complex. A scalable, API first IaaS cloud is a good start, but in order to understand the various components specific to deploying IoT applications, one needs to understand the architecture of these applications and figure out how to scale these components independently. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nara Rajagopalan is CEO of Accelerite, will discuss the fundamental architecture of IoT applications, ...
May. 25, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 968
In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Bruce Swann, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Adobe, will discuss how the Adobe Marketing Cloud can help marketers embrace opportunities for personalized, relevant and real-time customer engagement across offline (direct mail, point of sale, call center) and digital (email, website, SMS, mobile apps, social networks, connected objects). Bruce Swann has more than 15 years of experience working with digital marketing disciplines like web analytics, social med...
May. 25, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,207
SYS-CON Events announced today that Enzu, a leading provider of cloud hosting solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Enzu’s mission is to be the leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions worldwide. Enzu enables online businesses to use its IT infrastructure to their competitive advantage. By offering a suite of proven hosting and management services, Enzu wants companies to foc...
May. 25, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,131
Customer experience has become a competitive differentiator for companies, and it’s imperative that brands seamlessly connect the customer journey across all platforms. With the continued explosion of IoT, join us for a look at how to build a winning digital foundation in the connected era – today and in the future. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Nguyen, Group Product Marketing Manager at Adobe, will discuss how to successfully leverage mobile, rapidly deploy content, capture real-time d...
May. 25, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,451