|By Business Wire||
|June 18, 2014 11:01 AM EDT||
Today at InfoComm 2014, Panasonic, a leader in delivering technology solutions for government, enterprise, education, hospitality and SMB markets, announced the launch of new projectors, displays and accessories. The Panasonic booth (C5416) will feature the new products in action, along with a range of other top AV offerings. Additionally, Panasonic’s booth will highlight the applications for select products, including a projection mapping installation and a rotating projections display.
“People today are more inundated than ever with demands for their attention, and our customers need to fight to capture engagement with consumers, students and other constituents,” said Art Rankin, Senior Director AV Technologies, Panasonic System Communications Company of North America. “Our technologies are pushing the limits to be brighter, more dynamic and more flexible, allowing more users to apply them in new and exciting ways.”
HD Video Acquisition and Production Solutions
Panasonic will showcase several video production offerings here, including a new professional AVCCAM® HD handheld camcorder, the company’s most advanced production switcher to date, and its first P2 HD handheld camcorder with AVC-ULTRA recording.
- The AG-AC90A AVCCAM HD Handheld Camcorder – Significant improvements over the AC90A’s predecessor include two new recording options -- a PM mode (1280x720, 8Mbps) supporting sports analysis applications and a CS mode (720x480, 3.5Mbps) for cloud service utilization. Other enhancements comprise the ability to copy content from one SD card to another, a date and time superimpose function and Freeze Frame (still picture) on video out during shooting position change. Current AC90 owners will be able to access these new features via a free firmware upgrade.
- The AV-HS6000 2 M/E Live Switcher—The HS6000 is a powerful, cost-effective 2 M/E switcher with 32 HD-SDI plus two DVI-D inputs, 16 HD-SDI outputs, 16 keyers, four independent MultiViewers, expandable clip storage, a Web server and many other advanced features. The new switcher is configurable to match an expanded slate of production needs.
- The AJPX270 P2 HD Handheld Camcorder—The PX270, Panasonic’s first P2 HD handheld camcorder with AVC-ULTRA recording, combines the high quality and incredible efficiency of low bit rate recording and the flexibility of 3G/4G/LTE wireless mobility. The five-pound PX270 provides all the key functionality of Panasonic’s high-end, shoulder-mount camcorder and also features newly-developed high-sensitivity, low-noise 1/3” 3-MOS imagers to produce stunning pictures, even in low light conditions.
Professional Displays and Digital Signage
At the booth, the company will highlight a wide range of display products including its latest 4K professional displays as well as introduce a trio of new displays.
- TH-55LFV70 LED Video Wall Display – With a 0.14” (3.5mm) bezel and 700cd/m² brightness, the 55” display creates nearly seamless, vivid images across multiple displays making it ideal for a multitude of digital signage and command & control applications. It features flexible installation and maintenance with DIGITAL LINK, a technology based on HDBaseT™ technology, as well as a “Failover and Failback” function which maintains continuous signal distribution even when some inputs are accidentally disrupted.
- TH-47LFX6N Professional Outdoor LED display – The IP55-rated 47” TH-47LFX6N operates efficiently in harsh environmental conditions such as heat, humidity and extreme cold, making it ideal for outdoor digital signage applications. The display features a full 1,200 cd/m2 of brightness and a wide IPS viewing angle for high visibility even in direct sunlight from nearly any angle.
- LFE7 Series – Previously only available as a 65” model, the LFE7 backlit LED Series adds the 50” TH-50LFE7 and 42” TH-42LFE7 to its lineup. These professional LED displays answer a market need for high quality displays at a competitive price for basic digital signage and mid-sized conference room applications. These thin bezel displays, with 350 cd/m2 of brightness, bring a sleek look and a number of expandability options for professional use.
Projectors for Venues Large and Small
In addition to a display of some of its best-selling projectors and accessories, Panasonic is announcing several new projectors and lenses at InfoComm 2014, including:
- PT-VZ570 Series – The PT-VZ570 Series is an ultra light-weight, high-brightness WUXGA portable LCD projector. With a high contrast ratio of 5,000:1 and daylight view technology, the PT-VZ570 Series is able to create sharp, detailed images in well-lit classrooms and meeting spaces, all while keeping noise level down. Projectors in the series range from 4,500-5,500 lumens, and reduce total cost of ownership for business and educational institutions with up to 7,000 hours of maintenance-free operation.
- PT-EZ580 Projector and ET-ELW22 Lens – Designed with mid-sized classrooms and corporate boardrooms in mind, the PT-EZ580 is a high brightness, 5,000-6,200 lumen LCD projector. The PT-EZ580 also comes with a new optional short throw zoom lens, the ET-ELW22 lens, which facilitates flexible installation in limited spaces.
- ET-D75LE90 Lens – With its ability to maximize tight spaces yet retain a super-high brightness, this new lens is ideal for a variety of large venues, such as theaters, houses of worship, auditoriums and museums. The ultra short throw lens is built for 3-chip DLP 5K+ lumen projectors, such as the flagship 20,000 lumen PT-DZ21K Series. The ET-D75LE90 lens enables 200” diagonal image projection at a throw distance of just five feet from the screen.
Additionally, the company presented an outstanding performance award to IAVI in recognition of achieving exceptional projector sales and annual growth rate of 134% for fiscal year 2013.
For More Information on These Products Go To:
For More Information on Panasonic’s Solutions for Business Go To:
Sales inquiries for Panasonic’s Pro AV solutions should be directed to [email protected] or 877-803-8492.
Follow Panasonic ProAV Solutions
Panasonic Solutions for Business
Panasonic delivers game-changing technology solutions that deliver a customized experience to drive better outcomes—for our customers and our customers’ customers. Panasonic engineers reliable products and solutions that help to create, capture and deliver data of all types, where, when and how it is needed. The complete suite of Panasonic professional solutions for government and commercial enterprises of all sizes addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance, retail point-of-sale, office productivity, visual communications (projectors, displays, digital signage) and HD video production. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
All brand and company/product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Information on Panasonic solutions for business can be obtained by calling 877-803-8492 or at us.panasonic.com/business-solutions/.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Panasonic Corporation of North America provides a broad line of digital and other electronics products and services for consumer, business and industrial use. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation, and the hub of Panasonic’s U.S. branding, marketing, sales, service and R&D operations. In Interbrand’s 2013 Annual “Best Global Green Brands” report, the Panasonic brand ranked number four, the highest ranked electronics brand in the report (http://bit.ly/17ezCDI). As part of continuing sustainability efforts, Panasonic Corporation of North America relocated its headquarters to a new facility built to meet LEED certification standards, adjacent to Newark Penn Station in Newark, NJ. Learn more about Panasonic at www.panasonic.com.
In their general session at 16th Cloud Expo, Michael Piccininni, Global Account Manager - Cloud SP at EMC Corporation, and Mike Dietze, Regional Director at Windstream Hosted Solutions, reviewed next generation cloud services, including the Windstream-EMC Tier Storage solutions, and discussed how to increase efficiencies, improve service delivery and enhance corporate cloud solution development. Michael Piccininni is Global Account Manager – Cloud SP at EMC Corporation. He has been engaged in t...
Jan. 18, 2017 03:45 PM EST Reads: 4,634
@DevOpsSummit at Cloud taking place June 6-8, 2017, at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long developm...
Jan. 18, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,396
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Jan. 18, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,665
Jan. 18, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 1,582
Jan. 18, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 965
Jan. 18, 2017 02:00 PM EST Reads: 357
Jan. 18, 2017 02:00 PM EST Reads: 916
Jan. 18, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 4,441
Jan. 18, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 5,589
Jan. 18, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 5,096
Jan. 18, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 3,460
Jan. 18, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 2,489
Jan. 18, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 6,302
Jan. 18, 2017 12:15 PM EST Reads: 1,520
Jan. 18, 2017 12:00 PM EST Reads: 5,753