|By Business Wire||
|June 18, 2014 11:01 AM EDT||
Today at InfoComm 2014, Panasonic, a leader in delivering technology solutions for government, enterprise, education, hospitality and SMB markets, announced the launch of new projectors, displays and accessories. The Panasonic booth (C5416) will feature the new products in action, along with a range of other top AV offerings. Additionally, Panasonic’s booth will highlight the applications for select products, including a projection mapping installation and a rotating projections display.
“People today are more inundated than ever with demands for their attention, and our customers need to fight to capture engagement with consumers, students and other constituents,” said Art Rankin, Senior Director AV Technologies, Panasonic System Communications Company of North America. “Our technologies are pushing the limits to be brighter, more dynamic and more flexible, allowing more users to apply them in new and exciting ways.”
HD Video Acquisition and Production Solutions
Panasonic will showcase several video production offerings here, including a new professional AVCCAM® HD handheld camcorder, the company’s most advanced production switcher to date, and its first P2 HD handheld camcorder with AVC-ULTRA recording.
- The AG-AC90A AVCCAM HD Handheld Camcorder – Significant improvements over the AC90A’s predecessor include two new recording options -- a PM mode (1280x720, 8Mbps) supporting sports analysis applications and a CS mode (720x480, 3.5Mbps) for cloud service utilization. Other enhancements comprise the ability to copy content from one SD card to another, a date and time superimpose function and Freeze Frame (still picture) on video out during shooting position change. Current AC90 owners will be able to access these new features via a free firmware upgrade.
- The AV-HS6000 2 M/E Live Switcher—The HS6000 is a powerful, cost-effective 2 M/E switcher with 32 HD-SDI plus two DVI-D inputs, 16 HD-SDI outputs, 16 keyers, four independent MultiViewers, expandable clip storage, a Web server and many other advanced features. The new switcher is configurable to match an expanded slate of production needs.
- The AJPX270 P2 HD Handheld Camcorder—The PX270, Panasonic’s first P2 HD handheld camcorder with AVC-ULTRA recording, combines the high quality and incredible efficiency of low bit rate recording and the flexibility of 3G/4G/LTE wireless mobility. The five-pound PX270 provides all the key functionality of Panasonic’s high-end, shoulder-mount camcorder and also features newly-developed high-sensitivity, low-noise 1/3” 3-MOS imagers to produce stunning pictures, even in low light conditions.
Professional Displays and Digital Signage
At the booth, the company will highlight a wide range of display products including its latest 4K professional displays as well as introduce a trio of new displays.
- TH-55LFV70 LED Video Wall Display – With a 0.14” (3.5mm) bezel and 700cd/m² brightness, the 55” display creates nearly seamless, vivid images across multiple displays making it ideal for a multitude of digital signage and command & control applications. It features flexible installation and maintenance with DIGITAL LINK, a technology based on HDBaseT™ technology, as well as a “Failover and Failback” function which maintains continuous signal distribution even when some inputs are accidentally disrupted.
- TH-47LFX6N Professional Outdoor LED display – The IP55-rated 47” TH-47LFX6N operates efficiently in harsh environmental conditions such as heat, humidity and extreme cold, making it ideal for outdoor digital signage applications. The display features a full 1,200 cd/m2 of brightness and a wide IPS viewing angle for high visibility even in direct sunlight from nearly any angle.
- LFE7 Series – Previously only available as a 65” model, the LFE7 backlit LED Series adds the 50” TH-50LFE7 and 42” TH-42LFE7 to its lineup. These professional LED displays answer a market need for high quality displays at a competitive price for basic digital signage and mid-sized conference room applications. These thin bezel displays, with 350 cd/m2 of brightness, bring a sleek look and a number of expandability options for professional use.
Projectors for Venues Large and Small
In addition to a display of some of its best-selling projectors and accessories, Panasonic is announcing several new projectors and lenses at InfoComm 2014, including:
- PT-VZ570 Series – The PT-VZ570 Series is an ultra light-weight, high-brightness WUXGA portable LCD projector. With a high contrast ratio of 5,000:1 and daylight view technology, the PT-VZ570 Series is able to create sharp, detailed images in well-lit classrooms and meeting spaces, all while keeping noise level down. Projectors in the series range from 4,500-5,500 lumens, and reduce total cost of ownership for business and educational institutions with up to 7,000 hours of maintenance-free operation.
- PT-EZ580 Projector and ET-ELW22 Lens – Designed with mid-sized classrooms and corporate boardrooms in mind, the PT-EZ580 is a high brightness, 5,000-6,200 lumen LCD projector. The PT-EZ580 also comes with a new optional short throw zoom lens, the ET-ELW22 lens, which facilitates flexible installation in limited spaces.
- ET-D75LE90 Lens – With its ability to maximize tight spaces yet retain a super-high brightness, this new lens is ideal for a variety of large venues, such as theaters, houses of worship, auditoriums and museums. The ultra short throw lens is built for 3-chip DLP 5K+ lumen projectors, such as the flagship 20,000 lumen PT-DZ21K Series. The ET-D75LE90 lens enables 200” diagonal image projection at a throw distance of just five feet from the screen.
Additionally, the company presented an outstanding performance award to IAVI in recognition of achieving exceptional projector sales and annual growth rate of 134% for fiscal year 2013.
For More Information on These Products Go To:
For More Information on Panasonic’s Solutions for Business Go To:
Sales inquiries for Panasonic’s Pro AV solutions should be directed to [email protected] or 877-803-8492.
Follow Panasonic ProAV Solutions
Panasonic Solutions for Business
Panasonic delivers game-changing technology solutions that deliver a customized experience to drive better outcomes—for our customers and our customers’ customers. Panasonic engineers reliable products and solutions that help to create, capture and deliver data of all types, where, when and how it is needed. The complete suite of Panasonic professional solutions for government and commercial enterprises of all sizes addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance, retail point-of-sale, office productivity, visual communications (projectors, displays, digital signage) and HD video production. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
All brand and company/product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Information on Panasonic solutions for business can be obtained by calling 877-803-8492 or at us.panasonic.com/business-solutions/.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Panasonic Corporation of North America provides a broad line of digital and other electronics products and services for consumer, business and industrial use. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation, and the hub of Panasonic’s U.S. branding, marketing, sales, service and R&D operations. In Interbrand’s 2013 Annual “Best Global Green Brands” report, the Panasonic brand ranked number four, the highest ranked electronics brand in the report (http://bit.ly/17ezCDI). As part of continuing sustainability efforts, Panasonic Corporation of North America relocated its headquarters to a new facility built to meet LEED certification standards, adjacent to Newark Penn Station in Newark, NJ. Learn more about Panasonic at www.panasonic.com.
Fortunately, meaningful and tangible business cases for IoT are plentiful in a broad array of industries and vertical markets. These range from simple warranty cost reduction for capital intensive assets, to minimizing downtime for vital business tools, to creating feedback loops improving product design, to improving and enhancing enterprise customer experiences. All of these business cases, which will be briefly explored in this session, hinge on cost effectively extracting relevant data from ...
Feb. 9, 2016 05:00 AM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pythian, a global IT services company specializing in helping companies adopt disruptive technologies to optimize revenue-generating systems, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Founded in 1997, Pythian is a global IT services company that helps companies compete by adopting disruptive technologies such as cloud, Big Data, advanced analytics, and DevO...
Feb. 9, 2016 04:45 AM EST Reads: 175
SYS-CON Events announced today that iDevices®, the preeminent brand in the connected home industry, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. iDevices, the preeminent brand in the connected home industry, has a growing line of HomeKit-enabled products available at the largest retailers worldwide. Through the “Designed with iDevices” co-development program and its custom-built IoT Cloud Infrastruc...
Feb. 9, 2016 04:45 AM EST
With an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020, several industries will begin to expand their capabilities for retaining end point data at the edge to better utilize the range of data types and sheer volume of M2M data generated by the Internet of Things. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Don DeLoach, CEO and President of Infobright, will discuss the infrastructures businesses will need to implement to handle this explosion of data by providing specific use cases for filte...
Feb. 9, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 136
SYS-CON Events announced today that VAI, a leading ERP software provider, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. VAI (Vormittag Associates, Inc.) is a leading independent mid-market ERP software developer renowned for its flexible solutions and ability to automate critical business functions for the distribution, manufacturing, specialty retail and service sectors. An IBM Premier Business Part...
Feb. 8, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 579
In most cases, it is convenient to have some human interaction with a web (micro-)service, no matter how small it is. A traditional approach would be to create an HTTP interface, where user requests will be dispatched and HTML/CSS pages must be served. This approach is indeed very traditional for a web site, but not really convenient for a web service, which is not intended to be good looking, 24x7 up and running and UX-optimized. Instead, talking to a web service in a chat-bot mode would be muc...
Feb. 8, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 218
SYS-CON Events announced today that Catchpoint Systems, Inc., a provider of innovative web and infrastructure monitoring solutions, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's DevOps Summit at 18th Cloud Expo New York, which will take place June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Catchpoint is a leading Digital Performance Analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into customer-critical services to help consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Designed...
Feb. 8, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 347
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, Inc., the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Alert Logic, Inc., provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions. Ful...
Feb. 8, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 381
More and more companies are looking to microservices as an architectural pattern for breaking apart applications into more manageable pieces so that agile teams can deliver new features quicker and more effectively. What this pattern has done more than anything to date is spark organizational transformations, setting the foundation for future application development. In practice, however, there are a number of considerations to make that go beyond simply “build, ship, and run,” which changes ho...
Feb. 8, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 179
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 ad...
Feb. 8, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 360
Advances in technology and ubiquitous connectivity have made the utilization of a dispersed workforce more common. Whether that remote team is located across the street or country, management styles/ approaches will have to be adjusted to accommodate this new dynamic. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Sagi Brody, Chief Technology Officer at Webair Internet Development Inc., focused on the challenges of managing remote teams, providing real-world examples that demonstrate what works and what do...
Feb. 8, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 240
As enterprises work to take advantage of Big Data technologies, they frequently become distracted by product-level decisions. In most new Big Data builds this approach is completely counter-productive: it presupposes tools that may not be a fit for development teams, forces IT to take on the burden of evaluating and maintaining unfamiliar technology, and represents a major up-front expense. In his session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Andrew Warfield, CTO and Co-Founder of Coho Data, will dis...
Feb. 8, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 148
SYS-CON Events announced today that Men & Mice, the leading global provider of DNS, DHCP and IP address management overlay solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. The Men & Mice Suite overlay solution is already known for its powerful application in heterogeneous operating environments, enabling enterprises to scale without fuss. Building on a solid range of diverse platform support,...
Feb. 8, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 163
SYS-CON Events announced today that Commvault, a global leader in enterprise data protection and information management, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Commvault is a leading provider of data protection and information management...
Feb. 8, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 389
SYS-CON Events announced today that AppNeta, the leader in performance insight for business-critical web applications, will exhibit and present at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. AppNeta is the only application performance monitoring (APM) company to provide solutions for all applications – applications you develop internally, business-critical SaaS applications you use and the networks that deli...
Feb. 8, 2016 10:15 AM EST Reads: 369