|By Business Wire||
|June 18, 2014 11:02 AM EDT||
Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, a leader in delivering professional display and digital signage solutions, today announced several new additions to its industry-leading line of professional displays, including the TH-55LFV70 LED Video Wall Display, the TH-47LFX6N Outdoor LED display and an expanded LFE7 LED backlit Display Series. The company is showcasing these new displays, along with other AV solutions, at InfoComm 2014 (booth #C5416).
“As applications for display technology continue to grow, these new additions enable us to deliver a more customized, reliable experience to drive results for our customers, from eye catching digital signage to reliable and stylish conference room solutions,” said Art Rankin, Senior Director AV Technologies, Panasonic System Communications Company of North America. “From stunning 4K professional displays to more basic LED displays, we have a display solution to meet the needs of our customers and our customers’ customers.”
TH-55LFV70 LED Video Wall Display
With a 0.14” (3.5mm) bezel, the 55” TH-55LFV70 LED Video Wall Display creates nearly seamless, vivid images across multiple displays making it ideal for a multitude of rental, command and control and public information applications for use in transportation hubs, retail centers, corporate lobbies and more.
- High Reliability for Mission-Critical Applications: The TH-55LFV70 is embedded with a “Failover and Failback” function which maintains a continuous signal distribution even if some input signals are disrupted by an accidental operational error.
- Flexible Installation and Maintenance: The display’s L-shaped structure, easy mounting solution and calibration software supports easy and quick installation and adjustment for a multi-display implementation, saving both time and installation costs. Additionally, the display uses DIGITAL LINK, a technology based on HDBaseT™ technology that reduces cost and complexity of installation by allowing transmission of video, audio and control commands through a single CAT5e cable up to 100 meters. Users can also save adjusted color data in the display’s internal memory for quick reinstallation.
- High Brightness for Big Impact: The TH-55LFV70 features brightness of 700cd/m² and an IPS Direct-LED backlit LED panel providing a wide viewing angle. With an anti-glare surface treatment to reduce reflection of ambient light, high visibility is ensured even in brightly lit rooms.
- Availability: November 2014.
TH-47LFX6N Professional Outdoor LED display
The rugged, high brightness 47” TH-47LFX6N Professional LED display is ideal for outdoor digital signage applications including digital menu boards for Quick Serve Restaurants (QSR) drive thru lanes, outdoor transportation stations as well as a variety of outdoor entertainment venues.
- Weatherproof Design: With an IP55-level dust and water resistance, the TH-47LFX6N operates efficiently in harsh environmental conditions such as heat, humidity and extreme cold where a typical display would succumb to the elements. The display’s built-in air-cooling system automatically suppresses any temperature rises in the LED panel caused by direct sunlight exposure, thus preventing blackouts and ensuring uninterrupted operation.
- High Visibility: The display features a full 1,200 cd/m2 of brightness and a wide IPS viewing angle for high visibility even in direct sunlight from nearly any angle.
- Easy Installation and Maintenance: The TH-47LFX6N also uses DIGITAL LINK technology, enabling the transmission of video, audio and control commands through a single CAT5e cable.
- Optional Early Warning Software: The display is compatible with preventative ET-SWA100 Series software which monitors the display’s status when connected to an intranet, notifying users of any abnormalities in service and thus minimizes potential downtime.
- Availability: June 2014.
The LFE7 Series of professional LED displays answer a market need for high quality displays at a competitive price for basic digital signage and mid-sized conference room applications. Previously available only as the 65” TH-65LFE7, the series of full-HD displays now includes the 50” TH-50LFE7 and 42” TH-42LFE7. These thin bezel displays, with 350 cd/m2 of brightness, bring a sleek look and durable performance for professional use.
- Thin Bezel: Both the TH-50LFE7 and TH-42LFE7 feature a slim bezel measuring only .5” and depth measurements of only 2.1” (53 mm), and 3.1” (77 mm), respectively. This thin design allows both displays to easily blend into a conference room’s aesthetic or capture attention in a digital signage application.
- Expandability: These displays contain standard-equipped connection terminals (HDMI x 2, DVI-D, PC-IN), control terminals (RS232C, LAN, IR-IN/OUT), built-in speakers as well as a PC stick terminal for mobile device connectivity.
- Flexible Installation: The LFE7 Series includes multi-display functionality (up to a 5x5 video wall configuration) and can be installed in either portrait or landscape mode.
- Availability: July 2014.
For More Information on These Products Go To:
For More Information on Panasonic’s Solutions for Business Go To:
Sales inquiries for Panasonic’s Pro AV solutions should be directed to [email protected] or 877-803-8492.
Follow Panasonic ProAV Solutions
Panasonic Solutions for Business
Panasonic delivers game-changing technology solutions that deliver a customized experience to drive better outcomes—for our customers and our customers’ customers. Panasonic engineers reliable products and solutions that help to create, capture and deliver data of all types, where, when and how it is needed. The complete suite of Panasonic professional solutions for government and commercial enterprises of all sizes addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance, retail point-of-sale, office productivity, visual communications (projectors, displays, digital signage) and HD video production. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
All brand and company/product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Information on Panasonic solutions for business can be obtained by calling 877-803-8492 or at us.panasonic.com/business-solutions/.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Panasonic Corporation of North America provides a broad line of digital and other electronics products and services for consumer, business and industrial use. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation, and the hub of Panasonic’s U.S. branding, marketing, sales, service and R&D operations. In Interbrand’s 2013 Annual “Best Global Green Brands” report, the Panasonic brand ranked number four, the highest ranked electronics brand in the report (http://bit.ly/17ezCDI). As part of continuing sustainability efforts, Panasonic Corporation of North America relocated its headquarters to a new facility built to meet LEED certification standards, adjacent to Newark Penn Station in Newark, NJ. Learn more about Panasonic at www.panasonic.com.
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
May. 2, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,012
May. 2, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 266
May. 2, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,044
May. 2, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 913
May. 2, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,260
May. 2, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,532
May. 2, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 923
May. 2, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,310
May. 2, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,023
May. 2, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,617
May. 2, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,014
May. 2, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 853
May. 2, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 779
May. 2, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 657
May. 2, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,072