|By Business Wire||
|June 18, 2014 12:27 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7lsv9/global_big_data) has announced the addition of the "Global Big Data Analytics Market" report to their offering.
This report classifies all analytics solutions into 2 broad segments, namely data discovery and visualization (DDV) and advanced analytics (AA). The study discusses the segment architectures, end users, and major components.
The regional forecast spans North America and Latin America; Europe, the Middle East, and Africa; and Asia-Pacific markets. The research service ranks and explains market drivers and restraints. It also provides forecasts for revenue and unit shipments. The service outlines current distribution channels in addition to forecasting and analysis of market demand. The base year is 2013 and the study period is from 2013 to 2020.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is Big Data analytics? How is Big Data analytics shaping the future of organizations?
- What are the types of Big Data analytics solutions in the market? How is the market structured?
- What are the disruptive market trends? Where are the opportunities?
- What are the use cases for Big Data analytics?
- Which geographies and verticals are ready for Big Data analytics solutions?
- What are the key technology trends that will change the market landscape?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Big Data Analytics Market
4. Types of Big Data Analytics Market - Solutions
5. Forecasts and Trends - Total Big Data Analytics Market
6. Segment Forecast
7. DDV Segment Breakdown
8. AA Segment Breakdown
9. Pricing Trends and Distribution Channels - Total Big Data Analytics Market
10. Vertical Analysis
11. Market Share, Competitive Analysis, and Industry Convergence Implications - Total Big Data Analytics Market
12. Big Data Analytics Use Cases
13. Technology Trends
14. Market Trends and Complementary Ecosystem
15. Hot Company Watchlist
16. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7lsv9/global_big_data
Sep. 29, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,526
Sep. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,563
Sep. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,844
Sep. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,418
Sep. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,767
Sep. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,336
Sep. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,941
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,371
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 460
Sep. 29, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,186
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,527
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,616
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,780
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,790
SYS-CON Events announced today that Bsquare has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For more than two decades, Bsquare has helped its customers extract business value from a broad array of physical assets by making them intelligent, connecting them, and using the data they generate to optimize business processes.
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,964