|By Business Wire||
|June 18, 2014 12:27 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7lsv9/global_big_data) has announced the addition of the "Global Big Data Analytics Market" report to their offering.
This report classifies all analytics solutions into 2 broad segments, namely data discovery and visualization (DDV) and advanced analytics (AA). The study discusses the segment architectures, end users, and major components.
The regional forecast spans North America and Latin America; Europe, the Middle East, and Africa; and Asia-Pacific markets. The research service ranks and explains market drivers and restraints. It also provides forecasts for revenue and unit shipments. The service outlines current distribution channels in addition to forecasting and analysis of market demand. The base year is 2013 and the study period is from 2013 to 2020.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is Big Data analytics? How is Big Data analytics shaping the future of organizations?
- What are the types of Big Data analytics solutions in the market? How is the market structured?
- What are the disruptive market trends? Where are the opportunities?
- What are the use cases for Big Data analytics?
- Which geographies and verticals are ready for Big Data analytics solutions?
- What are the key technology trends that will change the market landscape?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Big Data Analytics Market
4. Types of Big Data Analytics Market - Solutions
5. Forecasts and Trends - Total Big Data Analytics Market
6. Segment Forecast
7. DDV Segment Breakdown
8. AA Segment Breakdown
9. Pricing Trends and Distribution Channels - Total Big Data Analytics Market
10. Vertical Analysis
11. Market Share, Competitive Analysis, and Industry Convergence Implications - Total Big Data Analytics Market
12. Big Data Analytics Use Cases
13. Technology Trends
14. Market Trends and Complementary Ecosystem
15. Hot Company Watchlist
16. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7lsv9/global_big_data
Qosmos, the market leader for IP traffic classification and network intelligence technology, has announced that it will launch the Launch L7 Viewer at CloudExpo | @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley, being held November 1 – 3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The L7 Viewer is a traffic analysis tool that provides complete visibility of all network traffic that crosses a virtualized infrastructure, up to Layer 7. It facilitates and accelerates common IT tasks such as VM migra...
Oct. 26, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 365
Oct. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,341
Oct. 26, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,656
Oct. 26, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,082
Oct. 26, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,145
Oct. 26, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,657
Oct. 26, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,510
Oct. 26, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,266
Oct. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 9,061
Oct. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,205
Oct. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,670
Oct. 26, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 373
Oct. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,828
Oct. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,120
Oct. 26, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,511