|By Business Wire||
|June 18, 2014 12:27 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7lsv9/global_big_data) has announced the addition of the "Global Big Data Analytics Market" report to their offering.
This report classifies all analytics solutions into 2 broad segments, namely data discovery and visualization (DDV) and advanced analytics (AA). The study discusses the segment architectures, end users, and major components.
The regional forecast spans North America and Latin America; Europe, the Middle East, and Africa; and Asia-Pacific markets. The research service ranks and explains market drivers and restraints. It also provides forecasts for revenue and unit shipments. The service outlines current distribution channels in addition to forecasting and analysis of market demand. The base year is 2013 and the study period is from 2013 to 2020.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is Big Data analytics? How is Big Data analytics shaping the future of organizations?
- What are the types of Big Data analytics solutions in the market? How is the market structured?
- What are the disruptive market trends? Where are the opportunities?
- What are the use cases for Big Data analytics?
- Which geographies and verticals are ready for Big Data analytics solutions?
- What are the key technology trends that will change the market landscape?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Big Data Analytics Market
4. Types of Big Data Analytics Market - Solutions
5. Forecasts and Trends - Total Big Data Analytics Market
6. Segment Forecast
7. DDV Segment Breakdown
8. AA Segment Breakdown
9. Pricing Trends and Distribution Channels - Total Big Data Analytics Market
10. Vertical Analysis
11. Market Share, Competitive Analysis, and Industry Convergence Implications - Total Big Data Analytics Market
12. Big Data Analytics Use Cases
13. Technology Trends
14. Market Trends and Complementary Ecosystem
15. Hot Company Watchlist
16. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7lsv9/global_big_data
Jul. 25, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,895
Jul. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,920
Jul. 25, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 400
Jul. 25, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,812
Jul. 25, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,662
Jul. 25, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 861
Jul. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,573
Jul. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 897
Jul. 25, 2016 10:53 AM EDT Reads: 315
Jul. 25, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,937
Jul. 25, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 289
Jul. 25, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,864
Jul. 25, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 983
Cloud analytics is dramatically altering business intelligence. Some businesses will capitalize on these promising new technologies and gain key insights that’ll help them gain competitive advantage. And others won’t. Whether you’re a business leader, an IT manager, or an analyst, we want to help you and the people you need to influence with a free copy of “Cloud Analytics for Dummies,” the essential guide to this explosive new space for business intelligence.
Jul. 25, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 710
SYS-CON Events announced today that LeaseWeb USA, a cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LeaseWeb is one of the world's largest hosting brands. The company helps customers define, develop and deploy IT infrastructure tailored to their exact business needs, by combining various kinds cloud solutions.
Jul. 25, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,127