|By Business Wire||
|June 19, 2014 05:48 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mb2j4d/software_global) has announced the addition of the "Software: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The G8 Software industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $272.9 billion in 2013 to the global software industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $366.5 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 6.1% over the 2013-18 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the software industry, with market revenues of $177.2 billion in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $24.3 and $23.5 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the software industry in the G8 nations with a value of $244.4 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $31.7 and $30.1 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 software market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the G8 software market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 software market?
Key Topics Covered:
- Group Of Eight (G8) Software
- Industry Outlook
- Software In Canada
- Software In France
- Software In Germany
- Software In Italy
- Software In Japan
- Software In Russia
- Software In The United Kingdom
- Software In The United States
- Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mb2j4d/software_global
Sep. 26, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,942
Sep. 26, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,528
Sep. 26, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 983
Sep. 26, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,548
Sep. 26, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,727
Sep. 26, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,858
Sep. 26, 2016 11:06 AM EDT
Sep. 26, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,715
Sep. 26, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 984
Sep. 26, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,226
Sep. 26, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,219
Sep. 26, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,589
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Sep. 26, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,405
DevOps at Cloud Expo – being held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's largest enterprises – and delivering real results. Am...
Sep. 26, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,433
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
Sep. 26, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 890