|By Business Wire||
|June 19, 2014 08:06 AM EDT||
Novatel Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ:NVTL), a leading provider of intelligent wireless solutions, today announced it has begun commercial shipments of the SA 2100, an advanced MiFi® Powered™ M2M device, to Premier Wireless Solutions (PWS). Novatel Wireless’ SA 2100, approved on both Verizon Wireless and AT&T networks, enhances PWS’ broad portfolio of global telemetry and remote tracking solutions.
- The SA 2100 by Novatel Wireless is an advanced MiFi Powered M2M device that incorporates the industry leading MiFi technology platform with customizations for multiple vertical markets and multiple connected life use-cases. It is a full-featured telemetry solution designed to optimize mobile resources for a variety of fixed and mobile applications.
- The compact SA 2100 is designed with multiple mounting options and connectivity interfaces for M2M applications including Fixed Telemetry (such as digital signage, kiosks, vending machines), Fleet Management, Asset Tracking and Connected Car, right out of the box. Internal antennas minimize installation time and cost, while auto-switching between internal and external antennas provides options to ensure the best performance in any situation.
- When enabled with Novatel Wireless’ on board programmable rules and event engine to customize applications, a highly sensitive GPS tracking engine, a 3-axis accelerometer and configurable GPIOs, the SA 2100 can drive the most demanding global applications for fleet management and asset tracking.
- PWS combines leading wireless products from embedded modules to fully integrated products with recognized integration expertise and services to ease the complexities of embedded wireless integration.
- Slim Souissi, president and COO, Novatel Wireless, said, “PWS is one of the industry’s trusted leaders in innovative solutions for telemetry applications. We are delighted to work with the PWS team to integrate the SA 2100 into its robust portfolio of proven solutions.”
- Vince Giacomini, CEO, Premier Wireless Solutions, said, “We are pleased to add Novatel Wireless’ intelligent M2M integrated solutions to our portfolio. Combining Novatel Wireless’ innovative capabilities with our expertise will provide our combined customers with an unrivaled solution that meets and exceeds their fleet management needs.”
About Novatel Wireless
Novatel Wireless, Inc. is a leader in the design and development of intelligent wireless solutions based on 2G, 3G and 4G technologies. The company delivers specialized wireless solutions to carriers, distributors, retailers, OEMs and vertical markets worldwide. Product lines include MiFi® Intelligent Mobile Hotspots, Ovation™ USB modems, Expedite® embedded modules, Mobile Tracking Solutions, Asset Tracking Solutions, and Enabler smart M2M modules. These innovative products provide anywhere, anytime communications solutions for consumers and enterprises. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Novatel Wireless is listed on NASDAQ:NVTL. For more information please visit www.nvtl.com. (NVTLG)
This release may contain forward-looking statements, which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended to date. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. A number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements contained herein. These factors include risks relating to technological changes, new product introductions, continued acceptance of Novatel Wireless' products and dependence on intellectual property rights. These factors, as well as other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, are discussed in more detail in Novatel Wireless' filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (available at www.sec.gov) and other regulatory agencies.
(C) 2014 Novatel Wireless, Inc. All rights reserved. The Novatel Wireless name and logo, MiFi, N4A, are trademarks of Novatel Wireless, Inc. Other Company, product or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Aug. 26, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 378
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 638
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 672
Aug. 26, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,914
Aug. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 663
Aug. 26, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,524
Aug. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,296
Aug. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,927
Aug. 26, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 551
Aug. 26, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 408
Aug. 26, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,410
Aug. 26, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,972
Aug. 26, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 633
SYS-CON Events announced today that eCube Systems, a leading provider of middleware modernization, integration, and management solutions, will exhibit at @DevOpsSummit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. eCube Systems offers a family of middleware evolution products and services that maximize return on technology investment by leveraging existing technical equity to meet evolving business needs. ...
Aug. 26, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 584
Enterprises have forever faced challenges surrounding the sharing of their intellectual property. Emerging cloud adoption has made it more compelling for enterprises to digitize their content, making them available over a wide variety of devices across the Internet. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Santosh Ahuja, Director of Architecture at Impiger Technologies, will introduce various mechanisms provided by cloud service providers today to manage and share digital content in a secure manner....
Aug. 26, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 669