|By Business Wire||
|June 19, 2014 08:06 AM EDT||
Novatel Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ:NVTL), a leading provider of intelligent wireless solutions, today announced it has begun commercial shipments of the SA 2100, an advanced MiFi® Powered™ M2M device, to Premier Wireless Solutions (PWS). Novatel Wireless’ SA 2100, approved on both Verizon Wireless and AT&T networks, enhances PWS’ broad portfolio of global telemetry and remote tracking solutions.
- The SA 2100 by Novatel Wireless is an advanced MiFi Powered M2M device that incorporates the industry leading MiFi technology platform with customizations for multiple vertical markets and multiple connected life use-cases. It is a full-featured telemetry solution designed to optimize mobile resources for a variety of fixed and mobile applications.
- The compact SA 2100 is designed with multiple mounting options and connectivity interfaces for M2M applications including Fixed Telemetry (such as digital signage, kiosks, vending machines), Fleet Management, Asset Tracking and Connected Car, right out of the box. Internal antennas minimize installation time and cost, while auto-switching between internal and external antennas provides options to ensure the best performance in any situation.
- When enabled with Novatel Wireless’ on board programmable rules and event engine to customize applications, a highly sensitive GPS tracking engine, a 3-axis accelerometer and configurable GPIOs, the SA 2100 can drive the most demanding global applications for fleet management and asset tracking.
- PWS combines leading wireless products from embedded modules to fully integrated products with recognized integration expertise and services to ease the complexities of embedded wireless integration.
- Slim Souissi, president and COO, Novatel Wireless, said, “PWS is one of the industry’s trusted leaders in innovative solutions for telemetry applications. We are delighted to work with the PWS team to integrate the SA 2100 into its robust portfolio of proven solutions.”
- Vince Giacomini, CEO, Premier Wireless Solutions, said, “We are pleased to add Novatel Wireless’ intelligent M2M integrated solutions to our portfolio. Combining Novatel Wireless’ innovative capabilities with our expertise will provide our combined customers with an unrivaled solution that meets and exceeds their fleet management needs.”
About Novatel Wireless
Novatel Wireless, Inc. is a leader in the design and development of intelligent wireless solutions based on 2G, 3G and 4G technologies. The company delivers specialized wireless solutions to carriers, distributors, retailers, OEMs and vertical markets worldwide. Product lines include MiFi® Intelligent Mobile Hotspots, Ovation™ USB modems, Expedite® embedded modules, Mobile Tracking Solutions, Asset Tracking Solutions, and Enabler smart M2M modules. These innovative products provide anywhere, anytime communications solutions for consumers and enterprises. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Novatel Wireless is listed on NASDAQ:NVTL. For more information please visit www.nvtl.com. (NVTLG)
This release may contain forward-looking statements, which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended to date. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. A number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements contained herein. These factors include risks relating to technological changes, new product introductions, continued acceptance of Novatel Wireless' products and dependence on intellectual property rights. These factors, as well as other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, are discussed in more detail in Novatel Wireless' filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (available at www.sec.gov) and other regulatory agencies.
(C) 2014 Novatel Wireless, Inc. All rights reserved. The Novatel Wireless name and logo, MiFi, N4A, are trademarks of Novatel Wireless, Inc. Other Company, product or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
As businesses adopt functionalities in cloud computing, it’s imperative that IT operations consistently ensure cloud systems work correctly – all of the time, and to their best capabilities. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Bernd Harzog, CEO and founder of OpsDataStore, will present an industry answer to the common question, “Are you running IT operations as efficiently and as cost effectively as you need to?” He will expound on the industry issues he frequently came up against as an analyst, and...
Mar. 26, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,075
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor - all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Mar. 26, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,670
ChatOps is an emerging topic that has led to the wide availability of integrations between group chat and various other tools/platforms. Currently, HipChat is an extremely powerful collaboration platform due to the various ChatOps integrations that are available. However, DevOps automation can involve orchestration and complex workflows. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Himanshu Chhetri, CTO at Addteq, will cover practical examples and use cases such as self-provisioning infra...
Mar. 25, 2017 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,895
The financial services market is one of the most data-driven industries in the world, yet it’s bogged down by legacy CPU technologies that simply can’t keep up with the task of querying and visualizing billions of records. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Jared Parker, Director of Financial Services at Kinetica, will discuss how the advent of advanced in-database analytics on the GPU makes it possible to run sophisticated data science workloads on the same database that is housing the rich inf...
Mar. 25, 2017 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,593
For organizations that have amassed large sums of software complexity, taking a microservices approach is the first step toward DevOps and continuous improvement / development. Integrating system-level analysis with microservices makes it easier to change and add functionality to applications at any time without the increase of risk. Before you start big transformation projects or a cloud migration, make sure these changes won’t take down your entire organization.
Mar. 25, 2017 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,540
My team embarked on building a data lake for our sales and marketing data to better understand customer journeys. This required building a hybrid data pipeline to connect our cloud CRM with the new Hadoop Data Lake. One challenge is that IT was not in a position to provide support until we proved value and marketing did not have the experience, so we embarked on the journey ourselves within the product marketing team for our line of business within Progress. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Sum...
Mar. 25, 2017 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,736
Apache Hadoop is emerging as a distributed platform for handling large and fast incoming streams of data. Predictive maintenance, supply chain optimization, and Internet-of-Things analysis are examples where Hadoop provides the scalable storage, processing, and analytics platform to gain meaningful insights from granular data that is typically only valuable from a large-scale, aggregate view. One architecture useful for capturing and analyzing streaming data is the Lambda Architecture, represent...
Mar. 25, 2017 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 5,901
Mar. 25, 2017 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,550
Mar. 25, 2017 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,920
Mar. 25, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 485
Mar. 25, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,823
Mar. 25, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 6,427
Mar. 25, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,714
Mar. 25, 2017 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,278
Mar. 25, 2017 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,694