|By Business Wire||
|June 19, 2014 09:07 AM EDT||
Based on a survey of 432 marketers and 4,114 consumers from Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland, the ExactTarget Marketing Cloud’s 2014 State of Marketing Nordics found marketers plan to increase investments in social media marketing (71 percent), SEO/SEM (65 percent), content management (63 percent), data and analytics (62 percent) and social listening (60 percent).
Additional findings include:
Top priorities for 2014:
- Increasing and improving brand awareness (57 percent)
- Collecting, measuring and using behavior-based data (52 percent)
- Improving measurement and results of digital channels (37 percent)
- 94 percent of Nordic marketers plan to increase or maintain their email marketing budget
- 57 percent believe email is core to their business
- 65 percent of Nordic consumers use their smartphone to access email at least once per day
- 53 percent of Nordic marketers believe that social marketing is core their business
- 74 percent of marketers believe that social is a critical enabler of products/services their business provides
- 43 percent have a dedicated social team
- 71 percent of Nordic marketers who use mobile believe mobile efforts do or will produce ROI
- 58 percent of marketers use or plan to use mobile for cross-channel engagement
- 94 percent of Nordic consumers ages 18-24 own a smartphone
“In today's hyper-connected world, companies must get closer to their customers,” said Fredrik Saatchi, RVP, EMEA North, ExactTarget Marketing Cloud. “Our new research provides a powerful view of the state of marketing in the Nordics and underscores the tremendous opportunity marketers have to lead business transformation through digital marketing.”
To download the ExactTarget Marketing Cloud’s 2014 State of Marketing Nordics report, click here.
About ExactTarget Marketing Cloud
The ExactTarget Marketing Cloud from salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) is the leading 1:1 digital marketing platform, connecting companies with customers in entirely new ways. Learn more at www.ExactTarget.com.
The ExactTarget and Salesforce names and logos are the exclusive property of salesforce.com.
(c) 2014. salesforce.com. All right reserved.
Today air travel is a minefield of delays, hassles and customer disappointment. Airlines struggle to revitalize the experience. GE and M2Mi will demonstrate practical examples of how IoT solutions are helping airlines bring back personalization, reduce trip time and improve reliability. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Dr. Sarah Cooper, M2Mi’s VP Business Development and Engineering, will explore the IoT cloud-based platform technologies drivi...
Jun. 30, 2015 04:21 PM EDT
Containers are changing the security landscape for software development and deployment. As with any security solutions, security approaches that work for developers, operations personnel and security professionals is a requirement. In his session at DevOps Summit, Kevin Gilpin, CTO and Co-Founder of Conjur, will discuss various security considerations for container-based infrastructure and related DevOps workflows.
Jun. 30, 2015 03:59 PM EDT Reads: 142
Jun. 30, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,069
Jun. 30, 2015 01:56 PM EDT Reads: 434
Jun. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,917
Jun. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,796
Jun. 30, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,048
Jun. 30, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,003
Jun. 30, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,795
Jun. 30, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,849
Jun. 30, 2015 10:20 AM EDT Reads: 460
Jun. 30, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 782
Jun. 30, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 819
Jun. 30, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 799
Jun. 30, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 751