|By Business Wire||
|June 19, 2014 11:00 AM EDT||
CE Week 2014 kicks off next week and will feature a record number of participating companies, a robust conference program and major product debuts from some of the top brands in consumer technology. Known as the CE industry’s top annual mid-year event, CE Week brings together media, analysts and technology thought leaders for product debuts, a dynamic conference program and networking events all focused on innovation. CE Week 2014 is scheduled June 23-27 in New York City, with the CE Week Exhibits and Conference Program scheduled June 25-26 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
“CE Week provides a much-needed reality check for the consumer technology industry with companies showcasing their products that will be on store shelves in time for back to school shopping and holiday purchases,” said Marin Porter, executive producer, CE Week. “This year’s show will be bigger and better than ever with more exhibitors, press events and product demos than ever before.”
CE Week 2014 will feature more than 170 participating companies, including tech startups as well as global brands including B&H, Bang & Olufsen, Delphi, Denon, DISH, Harman, LG, Monster, Pioneer Electronics, Sharp, Sony, Tiffen and WowWee. Products on display at CE Week include:
- Audio-Technica U.S., Inc - The ATH-AX1iS, ATH-AX3iS and ATH-AX5iS SonicFuel™ over-ear headphones deliver exceptional audio with cushioned ear pads and headbands that allow for extended wear.
- Autonomic – The Mirage Audio System is comprised of Mirage Media Servers with a choice of two Mirage digital amplifiers, two in-wall keypads and the free Mirage Media Controller app for iOS and Android devices.
- BodyGuardz – The ScreenGuardz HD IMPACT screen protection provides real impact protection using layers that cushion your device from impact and shock.
- Boombotix – The REX has the highest power-to-size ratio portable Bluetooth speaker on the market, with no distortion at loud volumes.
- Chargerleash – The Chargerleash is designed to rapidly charge and sync the latest devices from Apple, Samsung, Android, BlackBerry and Windows
- Damson – Featuring portable audio speakers including the Twist, Oyster and Pearl.
- DISH – The Hopper®Whole-Home HD DVR platform lets subscribers record up to eight shows at once, and take favorite shows on-the-go with a mobile device.
- Epson America - The Epson® PowerLite® Pro Cinema 6020UB delivers outstanding 3D and 2D image quality and performance for home entertainment AV elitists.
- First Sign Technologies - First Sign Technologies is the first automatic security system designed to protect against violent crimes.
- FlipCase International – The FlipCase is a convenient way to carry and use laptops and tablets.
- i4C Innovations - Worn comfortably around a dog's neck, VOYCE™ is a sophisticated wearable health band that monitors vital signs as well as activity, rest and calories burned.
- iHome – The iBN6 is a iPX7 rated waterproof, shock resistant portable Bluetooth Stereo speaker with simple tap to pair NFC technology in a rugged, fun loving form factor.
- iLuv Creative Technology - The selfy™ ecosystem makes it easy for consumers to capture their experiences with mobile devices wherever they go. At the core of this ecosystem is selfy™, the world's first mobile device case with a built-in wireless camera shutter.
- LG - Demonstrating its award-winning 2014 lineup of Ultra HD TVs with webOS as well as its latest Galley OLED TV, 34-inch UltraWide monitor and more.
- Libratone – Showcasing its line of wireless speakers, including the Loop, Zipp, Live and Lounge.
- Livescribe – The Livescribe 3 pairs with the Livescribe+ app to instantly sync everything you write on paper directly onto your iPhone or iPad.
- Maxell – The Maxell SSB-4W Digital Soundbar offers Bluetooth for pairing your smartphone or music player and provides warm, rich, powerful sound in a sleek and stylish design.
- Mimoco – The MimoPowerBot is the world’s first character-based universal backup battery for smart phones, tablets and other USB-powered devices.
- Nbryte – The tablift is the perfect solution for solving the challenge of using your tablet hands-free.
- NVIDIA - The Tegra VCM allows in-vehicle systems to be easily upgraded as newer hardware becomes available.
- Olloclip – The olloclip™ Photo and Video App for iPhone and iPod Touch takes full advantage of the olloclip® 3-in-1 Lens System and expands the possibilities of olloclip fisheye, wide-angle and macro photography.
- Onkyo – The THX®-certified TX-NR737 and TX-NR838 network A/V receivers set a new standard for performance and value by combining superlative sound quality with the latest in 4K/60 Hz and HDCP 2.2-compliant video and wireless hi-res audio connectivity.
- OtterBox – Showcasing an array of products, including the OtterBox Defender Series with iON Intelligence.
- Polaroid - Showcasing its entire range of fun, family-friendly and easy to use electronics at the show including the most updated version of the Socialmatic.
- Perceptive Devices – Explore the Perceptive Devices exhibit and see the potential of wearables, such as smart glasses or HMDs, when they can be controlled completely hands-free and voice-free.
- PulseOn – The PulseOn heart-rate monitor is a small wrist device which measures heart rate reliably and accurately, without the need for a chest belt, allowing you to get the most out of your training.
- Qardio – The QardioArm is a wireless blood pressure monitor that tracks blood pressure and heart rate automatically, with the ability to share information.
- Rain Design – Featuring award-winning accessories for Apple iMac, Macbook, iPad and iPhone including the iGo iMac desk, mBase iMac elevator, i360 iMac turntable and iLap ergonomic stand.
- Ricoh Imaging – The Pentax 645Z seamlessly combines brilliant build quality, exceptional operability and hyper resolution with 51.4 million effective pixels.
- ROCKI - ROCKI Play is a portable WiFi enabled dongle that quickly transforms any speaker, with an audio input, to a wireless speaker system.
- Sharp - Unveiling the latest innovations in high-res large screen television viewing, with the Sharp AQUOS Q+ Series LED Smart TV.
- Simple Living Technology – The Simple Living Technology cloud-based web camera will enable the consumer to monitor the status of their home while away with additional components that measure smoke and carbon monoxide.
- Simple.TV – Simple.TV streams and records free live TV, allowing for viewing at home or anywhere in the world with Chomecast support that lets users "cast" their favorite live and recorded TV shows onto any HDTV powered by Google's device.
- Singtrix - From the creators of Guitar Hero comes Singtrix®, the next-generation karaoke machine that makes bad singers sound great and great singers sound amazing.
- Skulpt – The Skulpt Aim measures the fat percentage of individual areas, as well as the muscle quality (MQ) - a metric of the muscles' strength and definition.
- SnowLizard – The SLXtreme is the world’s only waterproof, rugged, and battery-boosting case for the iPad 4.
- Sony – Showcasing the Sony Alpha A77 II, Sony Alpha a6000, Sony Alpha A7S and Sony FDR-AX100 4K Consumer Handycam.
- Tablo – Tablo is a 2-Tuner Over-The-Air (OTA) DVR for cord-cutters using HDTV antennas to get access to broadcast TV signals.
- Thinium - The Thinium Charge is an ultra-thin, portable wall charger that easily slides into your wallet, purse or pocket.
- Tiffen – The new Tiffen Dfx Creative Digital Effects Filter Suite is the definitive set of digital optical filters with over 130 filters producing 2000+ special effects.
- TiVo – Showcasing its line of Roamio DVR series featuring four or six tuners and unprecedented storage (up to 3000 hours).
- TREWGrip - TREWGrip is a handheld rear-type keyboard and air mouse for mobile technology, desktop computers and Smart TVs.
- VUSE - VUSE is the only vapor product that delivers a satisfying and great tasting vapor experience combined with consistent and reliable performance.
- Westinghouse Digital – Showcasing its full lineup of new 4K LED Ultra HD Displays and Roku ready HDTV.
- WHOOSH! – The WHOOSH! Screen Shine is designed to keep phones, tablets and devices shining like new and resistant to smudges and fingerprints.
- WindowLikr - WindowLikrTM enables the first pixel-perfect, video-based mobile media experience connecting people to their favorite content.
- Velodyne - The on-ear vLeve® and vFree® headphones are available with designer accessory skins, which are silicon-based and flexible, enabling music lovers to match the style of the headphones they wear to the fashions and sounds they prefer.
- Zivix – The PUC Wireless link connects MIDI compatible musical instruments with iOS devices via Wi-Fi, providing seamless music creation.
- zNitro – The Nitro Glass is a premium glass screen protector that is made of highly engineered tempered glass that can handle even a hammer test.
A complete list of exhibitor products can be found by accessing the Exhibitor Directory.
Media will have a sneak preview of the entire CE Week show floor at the official CE Week Media Breakfast, powered by ShowStoppers. The media-only breakfast is scheduled from 9-11 a.m., Wednesday, June 25 before the show officially opens.
In addition to innovative product exhibits at CE Week 2014, the CE Week Conference Program will include discussions exploring the latest trends in technology innovation with topics ranging from the connected car to wearable technologies, digital health, 3D printing, augmented reality and beyond. The conference program will feature executives from global brands including Makerbot, Monster, Sharp, Sony and Tiffen, as well as an Intel keynote. The full conference program schedule can be found here.
CE Week partner conference programs will take place throughout the week including the Connected Car Conference, focused on game-changing behind-the-wheel innovations and Your Next TV Conference, showcasing the technologies that are enhancing the TV experience for consumers. To view the complete schedule of partner conference sessions visit CEWeekNY.com.
Exhibitors, including Monster, Pioneer, Sony, Sharp, Withings and FiftyThree, will make major product announcements during CE Week with media-only events. View the full CE Week press conference schedule here.
New for the 2014 event is CE Week TV, which will be broadcast from the main exhibit hall and the CE Week Studios. All CE Week Conference Programs and press conferences will be recorded and posted through CE Week TV for tech enthusiasts worldwide.
For more information on exhibitors or conference sessions, or to register for CE Week 2014, visit CEWeekNY.com. Follow CE Week 2014 on Facebook, Google+, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter and use the official CE Week hashtag, #CEWeek, and download the official CE Week App for IOS or Android.
About CE Week:
CE Week is the consumer electronics (CE) industry’s official weeklong, citywide event in New York City. The official mid-year meeting, conference and new technology showcase includes the event headquarters, CE Week Exhibits, which is the site of CE Week’s largest exhibition hall and conference program. CE Week is organized in association with the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® by Martin Porter & Associates and Consumer Technology Publishing Group/NAPCO, publisher of Dealerscope, Technology Integrator and the Technology Tell Network.
Sep. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,230
Sep. 30, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,697
Sep. 30, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,485
Sep. 30, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,257
Sep. 30, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 481
Sep. 30, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,265
Sep. 30, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,220
Sep. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,205
Sep. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,520
Sep. 30, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 5,158
Sep. 30, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,569
Sep. 30, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,093
Sep. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 511
According to Forrester Research, every business will become either a digital predator or digital prey by 2020. To avoid demise, organizations must rapidly create new sources of value in their end-to-end customer experiences. True digital predators also must break down information and process silos and extend digital transformation initiatives to empower employees with the digital resources needed to win, serve, and retain customers.
Sep. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 557
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
Sep. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,995