|By Business Wire||
|June 19, 2014 02:16 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6vgh4/software_global) has announced the addition of the "Software: Global Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Global Software industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The global software market had total revenues of $554.5bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.3% between 2009 and 2013.
- The network and database management segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $134.4bn, equivalent to 24.2% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 9.2% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $860.9bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global software market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global software market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global software market?
Key Topics Covered:
- Global Software
- Software In Asia-Pacific
- Software In Europe
- Software In France
- Software In Germany
- Software In Italy
- Software In Japan
- Software In Belgium
- Software In Canada
- Software In China
- Software In The Netherlands
- Software In Spain
- Software In The United Kingdom
- Software In The United States
- Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6vgh4/software_global.
DevOps theory promotes a culture of continuous improvement built on collaboration, empowerment, systems thinking, and feedback loops. But how do you collaborate effectively across the traditional silos? How can you make decisions without system-wide visibility? How can you see the whole system when it is spread across teams and locations? How do you close feedback loops across teams and activities delivering complex multi-tier, cloud, container, serverless, and/or API-based services?
Oct. 22, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 930
SYS-CON Media announced today that @WebRTCSummit Blog, the largest WebRTC resource in the world, has been launched. @WebRTCSummit Blog offers top articles, news stories, and blog posts from the world's well-known experts and guarantees better exposure for its authors than any other publication. @WebRTCSummit Blog can be bookmarked ▸ Here @WebRTCSummit conference site can be bookmarked ▸ Here
Oct. 22, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 9,603
Oct. 22, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 883
Oct. 22, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 796
Oct. 22, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 8,139
Oct. 22, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 485
Oct. 22, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,483
Oct. 22, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 951
Oct. 22, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 934
Oct. 22, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,928
Oct. 22, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,809
Oct. 21, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 983
Oct. 21, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,196
Oct. 21, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,410
Oct. 21, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 867