|By Business Wire||
|June 20, 2014 08:00 AM EDT||
Novatel Wireless, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVTL), a leading provider of intelligent wireless solutions, and RacoWireless, a global provider of wireless data and location-based solutions, today announced the incorporation of Novatel Wireless’ integrated product line with RacoWireless’ Position Logic platform, providing a full, end-to-end aftermarket telematics solution for LATAM markets.
- The platform integration includes Novatel Wireless’ MT 2500, part of the Novatel Wireless Mobile Tracking portfolio, which captures and monitors driver behavior, relaying vehicle information on rapid acceleration, harsh braking, speed violations and excessive idling. With an optional battery for communications when power is lost, the MT 2500 offers a feature rich solution with low implementation and operational costs.
- Teaming with RacoWireless provides customers with a bundled solution with Novatel Wireless products, RacoWireless service and RacoWireless’ Position Logic platform that allows companies to track anything anywhere through a powerful, award-winning interface.
- The MT-Gu is also on the list of GPRS devices that supports the Position Logic Platform, which has been a top rated telematics device in the LATAM market for more than six years.
- Joe Peterson, VP M2M Sales, Novatel Wireless, said: “The Position Logic platform excels at providing its customers with precision location based services. Novatel Wireless is excited to partner with RacoWireless to provide customers in the LATAM market with a bundled solution for aftermarket telematics.”
- Felix Lluberes, President of Location-Based Services, RacoWireless, said: “Novatel Wireless’ leading M2M solutions are a clear choice for aftermarket telematics deployments. Coupling their leading devices with our platform enables us to deliver a full featured, end-to-end solution to our customers.”
About Novatel Wireless
Novatel Wireless, Inc. is a leader in the design and development of intelligent wireless solutions based on 2G, 3G and 4G technologies. The company delivers specialized wireless solutions to carriers, distributors, retailers, OEMs and vertical markets worldwide. Product lines include MiFi® Intelligent Mobile Hotspots, Ovation™ USB modems, Expedite® embedded modules, Mobile Tracking Solutions, Asset Tracking Solutions, and Enabler smart M2M modules. These innovative products provide anywhere, anytime communications solutions for consumers and enterprises. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Novatel Wireless is listed on NASDAQ: NVTL. For more information please visit www.nvtl.com. (NVTLG)
This release may contain forward-looking statements, which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended to date. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. A number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements contained herein. These factors include risks relating to technological changes, new product introductions, continued acceptance of Novatel Wireless’ products and dependence on intellectual property rights. These factors, as well as other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, are discussed in more detail in Novatel Wireless’ filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (available at www.sec.gov) and other regulatory agencies.
(C) 2014 Novatel Wireless, Inc. All rights reserved. The Novatel Wireless name and logo are trademarks of Novatel Wireless, Inc. Other Company, product or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
RacoWireless (www.racowireless.com) is a leading global provider of wireless data solutions to the machine-to-machine (M2M) industry. The company lives by its mission to ‘make it easy’ by providing support for companies to build, manage and enhance wireless M2M solutions. Among its numerous awards, RacoWireless has been recognized as leader in wireless innovation and entrepreneurship. Visit www.racowireless.com for more information.
Sep. 28, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,557
Sep. 27, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,973
Sep. 27, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,402
Sep. 27, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,847
Sep. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,188
Sep. 27, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,974
Sep. 27, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 491
Sep. 27, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,046
Sep. 27, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,237
Sep. 27, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,872
Sep. 27, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,823
Identity is in everything and customers are looking to their providers to ensure the security of their identities, transactions and data. With the increased reliance on cloud-based services, service providers must build security and trust into their offerings, adding value to customers and improving the user experience. Making identity, security and privacy easy for customers provides a unique advantage over the competition.
Sep. 27, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,576
There are several IoTs: the Industrial Internet, Consumer Wearables, Wearables and Healthcare, Supply Chains, and the movement toward Smart Grids, Cities, Regions, and Nations. There are competing communications standards every step of the way, a bewildering array of sensors and devices, and an entire world of competing data analytics platforms. To some this appears to be chaos. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, Bradley Holt, Developer Advocate a...
Sep. 27, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,214
SYS-CON Events announced today that Niagara Networks will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Niagara Networks offers the highest port-density systems, and the most complete Next-Generation Network Visibility systems including Network Packet Brokers, Bypass Switches, and Network TAPs.
Sep. 27, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 424
SYS-CON Events announced today that Secure Channels will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The bedrock of Secure Channels Technology is a uniquely modified and enhanced process based on superencipherment. Superencipherment is the process of encrypting an already encrypted message one or more times, either using the same or a different algorithm.
Sep. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,704