|By Marketwired .||
|June 20, 2014 08:09 AM EDT||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/20/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
- Oracle today announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire LiveLOOK, a leading provider of real-time, visual collaboration technology for co-browsing and screen sharing.
- LiveLOOK's cloud-based co-browse technology enables customer service and sales agents to collaborate and visually guide consumers through web and mobile environments to resolve issues effectively and improve the quality of buying decisions.
- Oracle has over 100 global customers using LiveLOOK's co-browse technology as an embedded part of Oracle Service Cloud offering.
- Together, Oracle and LiveLOOK will enable modern customer service organizations to directly engage with consumers, bolstering customer satisfaction, agent efficiency, and revenue growth across web and mobile channels. The Oracle Service Cloud is an integral part of the Oracle Customer Experience Cloud, which includes Commerce, Sales, Service, Social and Marketing clouds, and enables a seamless and integrated exceptional customer experience from the first touch point through the entire customer lifecycle.
- LiveLOOK customers will benefit with a more seamless path to the Oracle Service Cloud suite and overall Customer Experience portfolio offering, with no disruption to their current solution. The Oracle Service Cloud customers who are currently using the LiveLOOK solution will also be able to take advantage of some of the latest LiveLOOK co-browse capabilities as part of their standard Oracle Service Cloud upgrade.
- More information on this announcement can be found at http://www.oracle.com/livelook.
- "Consumers are increasingly conducting transactions across multiple digital channels such as web and mobile. Meeting consumer demands and exceeding their expectations for web and mobile service and support will improve customer satisfaction and enhance revenue," said David Vap, Group Vice President, Oracle Product Development. "With LiveLOOK, the Oracle Service Cloud will enable customer service and sales agents to deliver exceptional customer experiences."
- "LiveLOOK's innovative multi-channel co-browse and visual collaboration technology puts agents on the same page with consumers to improve customer experience and enhance sales," said Igor Khalatian CEO, LiveLOOK. "We have enjoyed a successful partnership integrated with the Oracle Service Cloud, and we are now thrilled to join Oracle's leading Customer Experience portfolio."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
This document is for informational purposes only and may not be incorporated into a contract or agreement.
Oracle is currently reviewing the existing LiveLOOK product roadmap and will be providing guidance to customers in accordance with Oracle's standard product communication policies. Any resulting features and timing of release of such features as determined by Oracle's review of LiveLOOK's product roadmap are at the sole discretion of Oracle. All product roadmap information, whether communicated by LiveLOOK or by Oracle, does not represent a commitment to deliver any material, code, or technology, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This document contains certain forward-looking statements about Oracle and LiveLOOK, including statements that involve risks and uncertainties concerning Oracle's proposed acquisition of LiveLOOK, anticipated customer benefits and general business outlook. When used in this document, the words "anticipates", "can", "will", "look forward to", "expected" and similar expressions and any other statements that are not historical facts are intended to identify those assertions as forward-looking statements. Any such statement may be influenced by a variety of factors, many of which are beyond the control of Oracle or LiveLOOK, that could cause actual outcomes and results to be materially different from those projected, described, expressed or implied in this document due to a number of risks and uncertainties. Potential risks and uncertainties include, among others, the possibility that the transaction will not close or that the closing may be delayed, the anticipated synergies of the combined companies may not be achieved after closing, the combined operations may not be successfully integrated in a timely manner, if at all, general economic conditions in regions in which either company does business may deteriorate and/or Oracle or LiveLOOK may be adversely affected by other economic, business, and/or competitive factors. Accordingly, no assurances can be given that any of the events anticipated by the forward-looking statements will transpire or occur, or if any of them do so, what impact they will have on the results of operations or financial condition of Oracle or LiveLOOK. You are cautioned to not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this document. Neither Oracle nor LiveLOOK is under any duty to update any of the information in this document.
Oct. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,034
Oct. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 34,215
Oct. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,843
Oct. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,186
Oct. 25, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,987
Oct. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 981
Oct. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 983
Oct. 25, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 880
Oct. 25, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,708
Oct. 25, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,242
Oct. 25, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,104
Oct. 25, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,375
Oct. 25, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,543
Oct. 25, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,119
OnProcess Technology has announced it will be a featured speaker at @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1 - 3, 2016, in Santa Clara, California. Dan Gettens, OnProcess’ Chief Analytics Officer, will discuss how Internet of Things (IoT) data can be leveraged to predict product failures, improve uptime and slash costly inventory stock. @ThingsExpo is an annual gathering of IoT and cloud developers, practitioners and thought-leaders who exchange ideas and insights on topics ranging from Big Data in...
Oct. 25, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 312