|By Business Wire||
|June 20, 2014 12:43 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tczkmp/lte_market) has announced the addition of the "LTE Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The global LTE subscriber base reached 200 million in 2013, exhibiting a year-on-year growth of 166%. With increasing number of LTE networks as well as availability of LTE devices in the market, LTE subscriber base will continue to grow strongly during the forecast period (at a CAGR of 46% during 2013-2018) and the global LTE subscriber base will reach over 1 billion in 2017.
The Report starts with the analysis of global LTE deployment trend and subscriber uptake of major LTE operators. The Report then explains the key driving forces responsible for the sharp uptake of LTE ecosystem.
In the next sections, the Report offers extensive coverage on LTE market outlook over the next five years both globally and regionally (Subscriber, Revenue, and ARPU). This section quantifies the LTE market opportunity till 2018 that will greatly help MNOs, network infrastructure vendors, device manufacturers, and telecom investors in their strategic planning.
Moreover, the Report also explains LTE status of more than 40 countries one by one. In country specific LTE analyses, we have included key developments in LTE segment by operators, regulators, and vendors along with subscriber uptake, investments, spectrum scenario, and planned LTE launches. These analyses offer a quick reference to understand the LTE market dynamics in these countries.
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the current market size (Subscribers, Revenue) of LTE?
- How the LTE market will progress across different regions in the coming years?
- Which regions will show maximum growth in LTE subscribers and revenues?
- Who are the leading LTE operators today?
- What are the major drivers of LTE market?
- The global LTE service revenue is projected to cross US$500 billion in 2018 from US$78 billion in 2013, exhibiting a CAGR of 46% during this period.
- By 2018 year-end, North America, Western Europe and Asia Pacific will account for around 90% of the global LTE service revenue.
- Asia Pacific will represent the largest LTE market in terms of service revenue closely followed by Western Europe and North America.
- The global LTE subscriber base reached 62 million in 2012, exhibiting a year-on-year growth of over 370%.
- USA, South Korea and Japan have established themselves as the early leaders in LTE. However, the developing and underdeveloped markets in Asia and Africa hold huge business potential for LTE.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tczkmp/lte_market
Aug. 27, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,993
Aug. 27, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,714
Aug. 27, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,051
Aug. 27, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,995
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,928
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,141
Aug. 27, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,262
Aug. 26, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,748
Aug. 26, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,063
Aug. 26, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,850
Aug. 26, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,430
Aug. 26, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 422
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 660
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 716
Aug. 26, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,935