|By Business Wire||
|June 20, 2014 12:43 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tczkmp/lte_market) has announced the addition of the "LTE Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The global LTE subscriber base reached 200 million in 2013, exhibiting a year-on-year growth of 166%. With increasing number of LTE networks as well as availability of LTE devices in the market, LTE subscriber base will continue to grow strongly during the forecast period (at a CAGR of 46% during 2013-2018) and the global LTE subscriber base will reach over 1 billion in 2017.
The Report starts with the analysis of global LTE deployment trend and subscriber uptake of major LTE operators. The Report then explains the key driving forces responsible for the sharp uptake of LTE ecosystem.
In the next sections, the Report offers extensive coverage on LTE market outlook over the next five years both globally and regionally (Subscriber, Revenue, and ARPU). This section quantifies the LTE market opportunity till 2018 that will greatly help MNOs, network infrastructure vendors, device manufacturers, and telecom investors in their strategic planning.
Moreover, the Report also explains LTE status of more than 40 countries one by one. In country specific LTE analyses, we have included key developments in LTE segment by operators, regulators, and vendors along with subscriber uptake, investments, spectrum scenario, and planned LTE launches. These analyses offer a quick reference to understand the LTE market dynamics in these countries.
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the current market size (Subscribers, Revenue) of LTE?
- How the LTE market will progress across different regions in the coming years?
- Which regions will show maximum growth in LTE subscribers and revenues?
- Who are the leading LTE operators today?
- What are the major drivers of LTE market?
- The global LTE service revenue is projected to cross US$500 billion in 2018 from US$78 billion in 2013, exhibiting a CAGR of 46% during this period.
- By 2018 year-end, North America, Western Europe and Asia Pacific will account for around 90% of the global LTE service revenue.
- Asia Pacific will represent the largest LTE market in terms of service revenue closely followed by Western Europe and North America.
- The global LTE subscriber base reached 62 million in 2012, exhibiting a year-on-year growth of over 370%.
- USA, South Korea and Japan have established themselves as the early leaders in LTE. However, the developing and underdeveloped markets in Asia and Africa hold huge business potential for LTE.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tczkmp/lte_market
Data is an unusual currency; it is not restricted by the same transactional limitations as money or people. In fact, the more that you leverage your data across multiple business use cases, the more valuable it becomes to the organization. And the same can be said about the organization’s analytics. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bill Schmarzo, CTO for the Big Data Practice at EMC, will introduce a methodology for capturing, enriching and sharing data (and analytics) across the organizati...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,762
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,740
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,949
Sep. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,134
Sep. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,935
Sep. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,593
Sep. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,171
Sep. 29, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,773
Sep. 29, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,114
Sep. 29, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 4,449
Sep. 29, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 319
Sep. 29, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,920
Sep. 29, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,017
Sep. 29, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,691
Sep. 29, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 5,134