|By Business Wire||
|June 20, 2014 12:56 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jphmr5/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Online Video Platforms Market" report to their offering.
The online video platforms (OVP) market is relatively young and evolving. OVPs are increasingly being used as a digital marketing and training tool for enterprises, and as a monetization avenue in the media and entertainment industry. This study discusses key drivers, restraints, and risks in the global OVP market, as well as regional and segment revenue forecasts and assessments. The base year is 2013; the forecast period is 2014 to 2019. Predictions about the market and recommendations for participants are provided. Information has been obtained from interviews with 20 OVPs around the world and secondary research.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What factors will drive the growth of this market? What are the challenges that will hold the market back?
- Are the existing competitors correctly structured to meet customer needs? How will this market evolve?
- What are the current pricing trends in the market, and how will it evolve?
- What technical trends are shaping the marketplace today? What disruptions are on the horizon?
- What segments and regions are most rapidly adopting OVPs? How will this landscape evolve?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Online Video Platforms Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Landscape
4. Enterprise Segment Breakdown
5. Media and Entertainment Segment Breakdown
6. NALA Breakdown
7. EMEA Breakdown
9. APAC Breakdown
10. The Last Word
- Unicorn Media
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jphmr5/analysis_of_the
Aug. 31, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 496
Aug. 31, 2015 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 395
Aug. 31, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 363
Aug. 31, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 479
Aug. 31, 2015 07:00 PM EDT
Aug. 31, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 521
Aug. 31, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 243
Aug. 31, 2015 04:45 PM EDT
Aug. 31, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 455
Aug. 31, 2015 04:30 PM EDT
Aug. 31, 2015 03:15 PM EDT
Aug. 31, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 248
Aug. 31, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 373
Aug. 31, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 456
The Internet of Things (IoT) is about the digitization of physical assets including sensors, devices, machines, gateways, and the network. It creates possibilities for significant value creation and new revenue generating business models via data democratization and ubiquitous analytics across IoT networks. The explosion of data in all forms in IoT requires a more robust and broader lens in order to enable smarter timely actions and better outcomes. Business operations become the key driver of I...
Aug. 31, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 417