|By Business Wire||
|June 20, 2014 02:55 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7tks6/2014_worldwide) has announced the addition of the "2014 Worldwide Telephone Equipment Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2014 Worldwide Telephone Equipment Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. NEW for 2014! 14 more countries included and the proprietary 2014 Worldwide Economic Forecast executive summary.
The report features 2014 current and 2015 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 61 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including switching equipment, fax machines, modems and headsets.
NAICS 33421: Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing wire telephone and data communications equipment. These products may be standalone or board-level components of a larger system. Examples of products made by these establishments are central office switching equipment, cordless telephones (except cellular), PBX equipment, telephones, telephone answering machines, and data communications equipment, such as bridges, routers, and gateways.
- Communications Equipment mfg.
- Radio Equipment mfg.
- TV Broadcasting Equipment mfg.
- Audio & Video Equipment mfg.
US Census Categories
NAICS 33421 - Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing is:
- 96% comparable to SIC 3661 - Telephone & Telegraph Apparatus
- 4% of SIC 8741 Management Services
- Telephone and telegraph apparatus
- Telephones and telephone apparatus
- Autotransformers for telephone switchboards
- Communication headgear, telephone
- Facsimile equipment
- Headsets, telephone
- Modems Switching equipment, telephone
- Telephone answering machines
- Telephone central office equipment, dial or manual
- Telephone dialing devices, automatic
- Telephone sets, all types except cellular radio
- Telephone station equipment and parts, wire
- Telephones, sound powered (no battery)
- Toll switching equipment, telephone
- Telegraph and related apparatus
- PBX equipment, manual or automatic
- Telegraph office switching equipment
- Telegraph or telephone carrier equipment
- Carrier equipment, telephone or telegraph
- Data sets, telephone or telegraph
- Electronic secretary
- Message concentrators
- Multiplex equipment, telephone and telegraph
- Switchboards, telephone or telegraph
- Telephone cords, jacks, adapters, etc.
- Fiber optics communications equipment
Please note, this report offers statistical information only and does not include an analysis of the figures.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7tks6/2014_worldwide
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm.
Apr. 25, 2017 06:30 AM EDT
Apr. 25, 2017 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 761
Apr. 25, 2017 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,260
Apr. 25, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 146
Apr. 25, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 803
Apr. 25, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,346
Apr. 25, 2017 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,984
Apr. 25, 2017 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,989
Apr. 25, 2017 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 162
Apr. 25, 2017 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,991
Apr. 25, 2017 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 948
Apr. 25, 2017 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 799
Apr. 25, 2017 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 188
Apr. 25, 2017 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 179
Judith Hurwitz is president and CEO of Hurwitz & Associates, a Needham, Mass., research and consulting firm focused on emerging technology, including big data, cognitive computing and governance. She is co-author of the book Cognitive Computing and Big Data Analytics, published in 2015. Her Cloud Expo session, "What Is the Business Imperative for Cognitive Computing?" is scheduled for Wednesday, June 8, at 8:40 a.m. In it, she puts cognitive computing into perspective with its value to the busin...
Apr. 25, 2017 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,562