|By Business Wire||
|June 22, 2014 06:15 AM EDT||
Consumer Electronics Association (CEA):
CE Week is the consumer electronics (CE) industry’s annual mid-year, citywide event in New York City. The event brings together top media, industry analysts and technology thought leaders for innovative product debuts, a robust conference program and networking events all focused on innovative trends in consumer technology. CE Week Exhibits, the official CE Week headquarters, will feature hundreds of top brands, innovators and start-ups showcasing the latest technology products, plus a two-day series of free conferences on the most relevant technology trends.
|CE Week 2014, June 23-27|
|CE Week Exhibits and Conference Program, June 25-26|
|CE Week 2014 Headquarters|
|The Metropolitan Pavilion|
To register for CE Week 2014, visit CEWeekNY.com. Registration for media is free and press will have access to exclusive areas and events throughout the week.
CE Week Partner Conference Sessions:
- Connected Car Conference (C3): Produced by automotive tech expert, Doug Newcomb, the second annual C3 at CE Week will highlight game-changing market drivers from in-dash technology to advancements in self-driving innovation, as well as issues such as distracted driving. Scheduled June 24 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
- Your Next TV: This half day conference will examine the future of UHD/4K and advances in content production, distribution communities and the evolution of technologies that are bringing the next generation of television to consumers. Scheduled 9 a.m. – noon, June 24 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
- 2nd Screen Sports Summit: With sports content leading the charge in the 2nd Screen revolution, this dynamic conference program will discuss, debate and drive forward the momentum of the 2nd Screen market. Scheduled 1-5:30 p.m., June 24 at Midtown Loft and Terrace, 267 Fifth Avenue.
- Online Video Advertising Summit: The 4th annual VideoNuze Online Video Advertising Summit brings together 300-350 senior advertising, agency, content provider and technology executives. The program includes keynotes, panel discussions, research presentations, fireside chats and demos throughout the day. Scheduled June 25 at Midtown Loft and Terrace, 267 Fifth Avenue.
CE Week Conference Program:
- Free to all CE Week attendees and scheduled for June 25-26, the CE Week Conference Program brings together technology experts, analysts and industry visionaries to discuss the hottest trends in consumer technology including the Internet of Things, wearable technology, digital health, 3D printing and high resolution sound. All conference sessions will take place at the CE Week Studios in the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
CE Week Exhibits:
- FashionWare: Where fashion meets function, this showcase will highlight the latest trends in the high tech/high style industry from smart fabrics, AR glasses, wearable technology and beyond. Scheduled June 25-26 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
- iLounge NYC: Featuring the latest innovations in the thriving Apple accessory industry, iLounge NYC will showcase the hottest products for the iPad®, iPhone® and iPod®. Scheduled June 25-26 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
- Innovation Zone: Showcasing the next generation of technology, the Innovation Zone is where tech innovators, entrepreneurs and start-ups will debut their new products to key influencers, investors and press. Scheduled June 25-26 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
CE Week Events:
- Women in CE Forum: This dynamic forum focuses on empowering women in the consumer technology industry. With the theme of The Power of Connectivity, the third annual Women in CE Forum will feature keynotes, sessions and workshops focused on professional empowerment. Scheduled June 24 at the Rubin Museum of Art.
- FashionWare Fashion Show: Kicking off the opening night of CE Week Exhibits, this fashion show will feature the hottest trends in wearable technology. Scheduled June 25 at the Metropolitan Pavilion.
- Battle of the Bands: Attendees will have ringside seats as the top fitness bands compete in this high energy, heart-pumping session. Each band will have four minutes to tell its story as the audience votes on the best of show. Scheduled 12:30-1:30 p.m., June 25 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
CE Week TV:
- New for the 2014 event is CE Week TV, which will be broadcast from the main exhibit hall and the CE Week Studios. All CE Week Conference Programs and press conferences will be live-streamed through CE Week TV for tech enthusiasts worldwide.
About CE Week:
CE Week is the consumer electronics (CE) industry’s official weeklong, citywide event in New York City. The official mid-year meeting, conference and new technology showcase includes the event headquarters, CE Week Exhibits, which is the site of CE Week’s largest exhibition hall and conference program. CE Week is organized in association with the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® by Martin Porter & Associates and Consumer Technology Publishing Group/NAPCO, publisher of Dealerscope, Technology Integrator and the Technology Tell Network.
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service. In his session at 19th Cloud Exp...
Dec. 7, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 827
SYS-CON Events announced today that Dataloop.IO, an innovator in cloud IT-monitoring whose products help organizations save time and money, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Dataloop.IO is an emerging software company on the cutting edge of major IT-infrastructure trends including cloud computing and microservices. The company, founded in the UK but now based in San Fran...
Dec. 7, 2016 09:21 AM EST
Dec. 7, 2016 09:15 AM EST Reads: 1,050
Dec. 7, 2016 09:15 AM EST Reads: 7,237
Dec. 7, 2016 09:15 AM EST Reads: 4,598
Dec. 7, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 1,857
Dec. 7, 2016 08:15 AM EST Reads: 482
Dec. 7, 2016 08:00 AM EST Reads: 425
Dec. 7, 2016 07:45 AM EST Reads: 814
Dec. 7, 2016 07:30 AM EST Reads: 821
Dec. 7, 2016 06:45 AM EST Reads: 1,998
Dec. 7, 2016 06:30 AM EST Reads: 1,811
Dec. 7, 2016 06:15 AM EST Reads: 5,332
Dec. 7, 2016 05:15 AM EST Reads: 1,062
Dec. 7, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 872