|By Business Wire||
|June 24, 2014 11:00 AM EDT||
InfoVista, the global leader of IP and RF planning, service assurance and network optimization software solutions, today announces a new alliance with Mosaik Solutions, the global source for geospatial network intelligence. This partnership will provide new ways for mobile operators to reduce subscriber churn and monetize their networks.
InfoVista and Mosaik will collaborate to streamline the use of mobile network engineering data, such as coverage maps in sales and marketing activities. This will be achieved by combining the mobile network intelligence and strategic decision-making capabilities of Mosaik’s cloud-based interactive mapping platform, MapELEMENTS®, with the RF network modeling capabilities of InfoVista’s coverage map production solution, Mentum Fusion. Together, the solutions will provide new ways for mobile operators to unleash the value associated with their mobile network roll-out plans.
Poor mobile network performance and coverage remain the primary reasons for subscriber churn. Mobile operators, therefore, need to focus on optimizing customer satisfaction by ensuring best-in-class customer quality of experience (QoE) throughout their mobile networks. To enable mobile operators to achieve this objective, InfoVista is focusing on helping them to cost-effectively deliver uncompromising mobile network performance and better network coverage throughout the entire lifecycle and across all domains of the ever-growing mobile network.
The integration of Mentum Fusion’s near-real-time network coverage maps with Mosaik’s world-class network intelligence applications will enable mobile operators to be more proactive in their quest to limit churn, by helping executives, marketers, engineers and GIS analysts tackle marketing programs, customer care programs, competitive network planning and other strategic growth initiatives.
- “By combining Mosaik’s and InfoVista’s strengths, we’re bringing new opportunities to mobile operators that empower them to make more strategic business decisions,” said Chip Strange, vice president of products and technology, Mosaik Solutions. “This partnership not only provides the right solutions and resources to help mobile operators improve efficiency, but also achieve growth in the market.”
- “Enabling sales and marketing organizations to leverage mobile network planning and network optimization data creates a valuable opportunity for mobile operators to further reduce churn, increase revenues and attract new subscribers,” said Bernard Breton, SVP, Americas & APAC sales and chief marketing officer, InfoVista. “Our partnership with Mosaik Solutions is a perfect example of how our solutions can interoperate with business-critical sales and marketing applications of mobile operators, helping them further monetize their networks.”
- Find out how InfoVista is helping communications service providers (CSPs), mobile operators and IT-intensive enterprises across the world to better plan, operate, optimize and monetize their networks.
- Read our four-part “Automate, Collaborate, Empower – Maximizing the RAN’s Value Through Coverage Maps” post series on “ProActive Network News,” the InfoVista’s blog.
- Meet with Mosaik Solutions (Booth POD 6) and InfoVista (Booth 37) at LTE World Summit 2014, June 23-25, in Amsterdam.
About Mosaik Solutions
Mosaik Solutions builds world-class desktop and mobile applications backed by comprehensive telecom network intelligence. As an agile team of researchers, creatives and mapping experts, Mosaik Solutions empowers better strategic and tactical decisions with accurate datasets, flexible software and responsive professional services. Mosaik Solutions also helps clients attract and retain more customers with tailored marketing solutions.
InfoVista is the leading provider of IP and RF planning, assurance and network optimization software solutions and services that enable efficient network and IT transformations. Our award-winning solutions empower communications service providers and IT-intensive enterprises to deliver high-performing and differentiated services, while cost-effectively planning, operating, optimizing and monetizing their networks. InfoVista’s combined expertise and technology innovations in radio and IP networks provide more than 550 customers worldwide with a new level of network intelligence, visibility and control across the entire network life cycle. Using InfoVista solutions, they deliver optimal quality of service, ensure a high-quality user experience, invest appropriately and consolidate their OSS/BSS ecosystems, while keeping total cost of ownership as low as possible. For more information, please visit www.infovista.com.
In their session at 17th Cloud Expo, Hal Schwartz, CEO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), and Chuck Paolillo, CTO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), provide a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. In his role as CEO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), Hal Schwartz provides leadership and direction for the company.
Jul. 31, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 117
In a recent research, analyst firm IDC found that the average cost of a critical application failure is $500,000 to $1 million per hour and the average total cost of unplanned application downtime is $1.25 billion to $2.5 billion per year for Fortune 1000 companies. In addition to the findings on the cost of the downtime, the research also highlighted best practices for development, testing, application support, infrastructure, and operations teams.
Jul. 31, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 113
Jul. 31, 2015 10:50 AM EDT
Jul. 31, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 140
Jul. 31, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 301
Jul. 31, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 158
Jul. 30, 2015 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,398
Jul. 30, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 889
Jul. 30, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,803
Jul. 30, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,089
Jul. 30, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,204
Jul. 30, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 450
Jul. 30, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,741
Jul. 30, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 487
MuleSoft has announced the findings of its 2015 Connectivity Benchmark Report on the adoption and business impact of APIs. The findings suggest traditional businesses are quickly evolving into "composable enterprises" built out of hundreds of connected software services, applications and devices. Most are embracing the Internet of Things (IoT) and microservices technologies like Docker. A majority are integrating wearables, like smart watches, and more than half plan to generate revenue with ...
Jul. 30, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 101