|By Business Wire||
|June 25, 2014 01:32 PM EDT||
NetJapan, Inc., releases vmGuardian Version 3.0, a backup and disaster recovery software solution for VMware ESXi environments. vmGuardian brings high-performance and uncompromised protection to virtual environments. New features include an enhanced file format providing more efficient incremental backup file consolidation and faster offsite replication, a higher performing 64-bit virtual appliance, up to 10 percent improvement in performance and another NetJapan first, Branched Restore.
- Agentless backup means no costly agent licenses per virtual machine.
- Deployed as a 64-bit virtual appliance.
- Browser based management console.
- Backup entire host or selected virtual machines.
- Smart Sector technology improves backup performance and reduces storage requirements by backing up only used space.
- Inline Data Deduplication Compression inspects large volumes of data during the backup and identifies large sections that are identical, in order to store only one copy of the data.
- Smallest backup window in the industry.
- Full and incremental backups.
- Restore entire host, selected virtual machines, or individual files and folders.
- With Branched Restore, virtual disks can be restored under a different name; creating a new branch from the point-in-time of a specified backup.
- Replicate backups offsite for added protection.
- Flexible automated scheduling.
- Virtual machines can be restored to the same or a different host.
- vMotion and VMWare HA support.
- Restore files to a ZIP archive.
- Incremental backup consolidation.
- E-Mail Notifications.
vmGuardian software and support are available in Asia/Pacific, North America and Europe. NetJapan, Inc. distributes vmGuardian through authorized system integrators, business partners, distributors, online shops, and direct via [email protected]
Keywords: NetJapan, vmGuardian, Backup, Restore, VMWare, ESXi, ActiveImage Protector, Data Deduplication, Image Backup, Replication, Virtualization, Virtual Backup, Disaster Recovery, vMotion, Incremental Backup, Agentless Backup, Fast Backup, Branched Restore.
NetJapan, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is a privately held company based in Tokyo, Japan. NetJapan develops, markets, and supports the ActiveImage Protector and vmGuardian lines of quality backup and recovery solutions. ActiveImage Protector and vmGuardian currently protects tens of thousands of servers and PCs worldwide.
Feb. 7, 2016 07:00 AM EST
Feb. 6, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 709
Feb. 6, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 103
Feb. 6, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 326
Feb. 6, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 354
Feb. 6, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 681
Feb. 6, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 344
Feb. 6, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 514
Feb. 6, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 540
Feb. 6, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 319
Feb. 6, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 205
Feb. 6, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 136
Feb. 6, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 123
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Feb. 6, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 173
One of the bewildering things about DevOps is integrating the massive toolchain including the dozens of new tools that seem to crop up every year. Part of DevOps is Continuous Delivery and having a complex toolchain can add additional integration and setup to your developer environment. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, Miko Matsumura, Chief Marketing Officer of Gradle Inc., will discuss which tools to use in a developer stack, how to provision the toolchain to minimize onboa...
Feb. 6, 2016 11:00 AM EST