|By Marketwired .||
|June 26, 2014 06:00 AM EDT||
TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - June 26, 2014) - On July 2, Scotiabank will officially launch the "Scotiabank
The series will kick-off its first night in Regina on July 2
For the 20 per cent of Canadians who prefer comedy movies or the 11 per cent of fantasy fans, the series will have something for everyone to enjoy.
"Our goal with this national outdoor movie series is to provide all Canadians with the 'feeling of free' that Scotiabank
Movie-goers are invited to bring their lawn chairs and blankets, and to sit back and relax under the stars with family and friends, and enjoy great movies projected on a 40-foot outdoor movie screen. Attendees will experience all the perks that are available to Scotiabank
- All events are not licensed to serve alcohol.
- Attendance is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
Scotiabank presents -- FREE Outdoor Movies
- Regina @ Victoria Park: Wednesdays on July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Aug. 13, 20
- Vancouver @ Canada Place: Thursdays on July 10, 17, 24, 31, Aug. 7, 14, 21, 28
- Montreal @ the Old Port: Thursday July 31, Friday Aug. 1, Saturday Aug. 2
- Saskatoon @ Meewasin Park: Friday Aug. 1, Saturday Aug. 2, Sunday Aug. 3
- Edmonton @ Churchill Square: Tuesdays on Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26
- Toronto @ Fort York: Tuesdays on Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26
- Halifax @ the Waterfront Tall Ships Quay: Thursday Sept. 4, Friday Sept. 5, Saturday Sept. 6
Additional Survey Findings
- Close to 4-in-10 say their favourite person to go to the movies with is their partner/spouse
- Only 43 per cent of survey respondents have been to an outdoor movie screening before, and over half (56 per cent) say they would be interested in going to an outdoor movie screening this summer
- More than half say they would enjoy a night at the move more if they knew it was free
- Of this group, respondents with children (69 per cent) are significantly more likely to enjoy a free night at the movies than those without; groups younger than 45 years old (74 per cent) also showed significant interest
About the Survey
Using Harris/Decima's proprietary panel of Canadians, a total of 1,002 completed online surveys were collected from a random sample of panel members across Canada. The study was conducted from June 5-9, 2014.
Scotiabank is a leading financial services provider in over 55 countries and Canada's most international bank. Through our team of more than 86,000 employees, Scotiabank and its affiliates offer a broad range of products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking to over 21 million customers. With assets of $792 billion (as at April 30, 2014), Scotiabank trades on the Toronto (BNS) and New York (BNS) Exchanges. Scotiabank distributes the Bank's media releases using Marketwired. For more information please visit www.scotiabank.com.
About SCENE LP
SCENE®, the entertainment rewards program launched by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment in 2007, is free to join and offers members an immediate 10 per cent discount on movie snacks and 10 per cent more off already discounted Tuesday tickets, purchased at any Cineplex Entertainment location. With more than five million members across Canada, SCENE enables members to earn and redeem points for music, movies, DVDs, movie downloads and concessions. Members can also accelerate their earning power with the SCENE® ScotiaCard®* debit card and SCENE® VISA* card. Maritz Canada's annual loyalty report 2013 found that SCENE is a leading Canadian retail loyalty program with 81 per cent member satisfaction. Visit www.scene.ca to learn more.
Aug. 30, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,487
Aug. 30, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,927
Aug. 30, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,031
Aug. 30, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 341
Aug. 30, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 933
Aug. 30, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 367
Aug. 30, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,594
Aug. 30, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 899
Aug. 30, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 975
Aug. 30, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,781
Aug. 30, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 869
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 963
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,051
Aug. 30, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,815
Why do your mobile transformations need to happen today? Mobile is the strategy that enterprise transformation centers on to drive customer engagement. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Woods, Director, Mobile Product & Strategy – Adobe Marketing Cloud, covered key IoT and mobile trends that are forcing mobile transformation, key components of a solid mobile strategy and explored how brands are effectively driving mobile change throughout the enterprise.
Aug. 30, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 696