|By Business Wire||
|June 26, 2014 09:08 AM EDT||
Towers Watson (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW), a global professional services company, today announced the release of three industry-leading software-as-a-service HR technology solutions: Talent|REWARD, HR Portal and Online Total Rewards 8.0. These updates, which are available now, include significant enhancements for employees, managers and HR administrators. Already successfully deployed with over 500 clients globally, these solutions support organizations’ efforts to increase employee engagement, improve HR service delivery effectiveness and clearly articulate their employee value proposition.
“The enhancements we’ve made to Talent|REWARD directly support our efforts to improve the administrator and employee experience,” said Chad Daugherty, global practice leader of Towers Watson’s HR Technology practice. “We have materially enhanced the administrator’s ability to efficiently manage the deployment without sacrificing usability. Additionally, we are seeing a higher usage of HR service center technology as organizations look to improve their employees’ experience without increasing costs.”
Talent|REWARD 8.0 features include:
- Compensation planning worksheets. Managers are now able to make compensation recommendations in a detailed employee-by-employee process or the familiar spreadsheet view.
- Extended pay-for-performance calibration. Keeping managers focused on the big picture is enhanced with real-time calibration via interactive displays. Robust filtering and reporting enhance the manager’s ability to make the right decision prior to submission for approval.
- Improved user experience. Improved search, event details and activity views are all contributing to a more efficient user experience.
- Administrator process management. Increased control over workflow and process definitions after launch allows administrators to more easily respond to midyear business process changes. The increased flexibility supports more real-time alignment of the technology with changing business processes.
- Increased language capability. Local language support increases employee utilization and engagement, now encompassing 25 languages within the standard deployment.
HR Portal and Online Total Rewards 8.0 features include:
- Extended mobile support. Additional mobile “gestures” are supported, increasing the mobile experience for employees, managers and candidates.
- Social widgets. Support for Twitter feeds and blog posts within the HR Portal helps drive employee engagement and provides a low-cost process to keep the content current.
- Administrator user interface. An advanced administrator user experience allows for greater client control of the deployed solution.
Visit www.talentreward.com to learn more about Talent|REWARD, HR Portal and Online Total Rewards 8.0.
About Towers Watson
Towers Watson (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW) is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. The company offers consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management. Towers Watson has more than 14,000 associates around the world and is located on the web at towerswatson.com.
The IoT is changing the way enterprises conduct business. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how businesses can gain an edge over competitors by empowering consumers to take control through IoT. He cited examples such as a Washington, D.C.-based sports club that leveraged IoT and the cloud to develop a comprehensive booking system. He also highlighted how IoT can revitalize and restore outdated business models, making them profitable ...
Jul. 29, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,058
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at DevOps Summit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, cutting-edge enterprise web applications for desktop and mobile. SmartClient combines the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simp...
Jul. 29, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,273
Jul. 29, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,484
Jul. 29, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,744
Jul. 29, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,172
Jul. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 952
Jul. 29, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 923
Jul. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 985
Jul. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 386
Jul. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,247
Jul. 29, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 449
Jul. 29, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 408
Jul. 29, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,082
Jul. 29, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 668
Jul. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 472