|By Business Wire||
|June 27, 2014 09:33 AM EDT||
Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE), a leader in controller-less Wi-Fi and cloud-managed mobile networking for the enterprise market, today announced its presence at the premier education technology show, ISTE 2014. The conference will be taking place June 28 through July 1, 2014 at the Georgia World Congress Center in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
- For over 30 years, the International Society for Technology Education (ISTE) Conference and Expo has brought together educators across the globe to share best practices and discuss solutions to their toughest education technology challenges. The event attracts upwards of 18,000 attendees and industry representatives including teachers, technology coordinators, administrators, library media specialists and policy makers.
- Aerohive will be exhibiting at ISTE 2014, demonstrating its school-optimized and mobile device-friendly Wi-Fi solutions at booth #3148. Aerohive helps simplify networking for K-12 and higher education customers across the globe by reducing the cost and complexity of campus deployments with award-winning, cooperative control, cloud-enabled Wi-Fi solutions—critical for education customers with limited IT departments and budgets.
- At booth 3148, Aerohive will demonstrate the powerful functionality of its solution, including application visibility and control for high-speed and high-capacity networks, secure guest access, and an integrated Client Management application, which gives schools the power to easily onboard and secure school-issued and BYO devices as well as manage applications and content for the connected devices.
- Aerohive will also be demonstrating its education-focused applications, StudentManager and TeacherView. Aerohive’s StudentManager is a powerful WLAN monitoring and reporting system that includes TeacherView, a student monitoring and access control system. With TeacherView, educators gain at-a-glance visibility into student connectivity without having to walk around the classroom. This solution also provides a suite of features including student information system integration, lesson planning and CIO-level reporting for classes, schools and districts.
- In addition to exhibiting, attendees are invited to submit a photo to the #SelfieBEE photo contest for a chance to win a GoPro HERO3+ Black Edition camera! Beginning Sunday, June 29, attendees can stop by the company booth #3148 to pick up an Aerohive signature BEE and take a picture with the company mascot in front of a photo mural of the Atlanta skyline. Photos can showcase the BEE by itself, or include the attendee in the pic to make it a true #SelfieBEE. To enter the contest, participants will need to upload the photo to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #SelfieBEE. The contest runs through July 20th at 5pm PT and winners will be announced the week of July 21, 2014.
- To register for ISTE 2014, please visit: https://www.isteconference.org/2014/attend/
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive (NYSE: HIVE) unleashes the power of enterprise mobility. Aerohive’s technology enables organizations of all sizes to use mobility to increase productivity, engage customers, and grow their business. Deployed in over 14,000 enterprises worldwide, Aerohive's proprietary mobility platform takes advantage of the cloud and a distributed architecture to deliver unified, intelligent, simplified and cost-effective networks. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, join our community or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” is a registered trademark of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Jul. 6, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 163
Jul. 6, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,376
Jul. 6, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,052
Jul. 6, 2015 12:37 PM EDT Reads: 107
Jul. 6, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,409
Jul. 6, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,130
Jul. 6, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,023
Jul. 6, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 983
Jul. 6, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 402
Jul. 6, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,559
Jul. 6, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,667
Jul. 6, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,306
Jul. 6, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,701
Jul. 6, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,433
Jul. 6, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,608