|By Business Wire||
|June 27, 2014 05:36 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3m533/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Next-generation Sequencing Market" report to their offering.
The total market, as defined by this study, includes next-generation sequencing instruments and reagents. Instruments include those that use newer technology than traditional capillary electrophoresis (CE) sequencing, such as sequencing-by-synthesis, sequencing-by-ligation, single-molecule sequencing, and semiconductor sequencing.
This research service offers a discussion of the key market drivers and restraints, revenue forecasts by region (United States, Western Europe, and Asia-Pacific/Rest of World) and product types, as well as important trends affecting growth. This analysis also presents key companies to watch, major market dynamics, and strategic recommendations for competitors.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What impact did US sequestration measures for federally funded government and academic laboratories have on the market?
- What application trends are driving adoption of next-generation sequencing?
- Which emerging or anticipated companies should be on competitors' radar, and why?
- How will the structure of the market change over time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- What customer bases offer new opportunities for growth?
- How will the adoption of next-generation sequencing for clinical applications affect the market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Competitive Playbook
4. Drivers, Restraints, and Trends - Total Next-generation Sequencing Market
5. Forecasts and Trends - Total Next-generation Sequencing Market
6. Competitive Environment
7. Next-generation Sequencing Instruments Market Breakdown
8. Next-generation Sequencing Reagents Market Breakdown
9. US Next-generation Sequencing Market Breakdown
10. Western Europe Next-generation Sequencing Market Breakdown
11. Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Next-generation Sequencing Market Breakdown
12. The Last Word
- Bioo Scientific
- DNA Electronics
- EMD Millipore
- Electron Optica
- Electronic BioSciences
- Genia Technologies
- Kapa Biosystems
- Life Technologies
- LightSpeed Genomics
- New England Biolabs
- NobleGen Biosciences
- Oxford Nanopore
- Pacific Biosciences
- Rubicon Genomics
- Stratos Genomics
- Two Pore Guys
- ZS Genetics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3m533/global
Aug. 31, 2016 10:11 AM EDT
Aug. 31, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,087
Aug. 31, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 938
Aug. 31, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 506
Aug. 31, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,014
Aug. 31, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 922
Aug. 31, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 912
Aug. 31, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 985
Aug. 31, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 960
Aug. 31, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,312
Aug. 31, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,900
Aug. 31, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,295
Aug. 31, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,030
Aug. 31, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,115
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, will deep dive into best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Aug. 31, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,716