|By Business Wire||
|June 27, 2014 05:36 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3m533/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Next-generation Sequencing Market" report to their offering.
The total market, as defined by this study, includes next-generation sequencing instruments and reagents. Instruments include those that use newer technology than traditional capillary electrophoresis (CE) sequencing, such as sequencing-by-synthesis, sequencing-by-ligation, single-molecule sequencing, and semiconductor sequencing.
This research service offers a discussion of the key market drivers and restraints, revenue forecasts by region (United States, Western Europe, and Asia-Pacific/Rest of World) and product types, as well as important trends affecting growth. This analysis also presents key companies to watch, major market dynamics, and strategic recommendations for competitors.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What impact did US sequestration measures for federally funded government and academic laboratories have on the market?
- What application trends are driving adoption of next-generation sequencing?
- Which emerging or anticipated companies should be on competitors' radar, and why?
- How will the structure of the market change over time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- What customer bases offer new opportunities for growth?
- How will the adoption of next-generation sequencing for clinical applications affect the market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Competitive Playbook
4. Drivers, Restraints, and Trends - Total Next-generation Sequencing Market
5. Forecasts and Trends - Total Next-generation Sequencing Market
6. Competitive Environment
7. Next-generation Sequencing Instruments Market Breakdown
8. Next-generation Sequencing Reagents Market Breakdown
9. US Next-generation Sequencing Market Breakdown
10. Western Europe Next-generation Sequencing Market Breakdown
11. Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Next-generation Sequencing Market Breakdown
12. The Last Word
- Bioo Scientific
- DNA Electronics
- EMD Millipore
- Electron Optica
- Electronic BioSciences
- Genia Technologies
- Kapa Biosystems
- Life Technologies
- LightSpeed Genomics
- New England Biolabs
- NobleGen Biosciences
- Oxford Nanopore
- Pacific Biosciences
- Rubicon Genomics
- Stratos Genomics
- Two Pore Guys
- ZS Genetics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3m533/global
Ask someone to architect an Internet of Things (IoT) solution and you are guaranteed to see a reference to the cloud. This would lead you to believe that IoT requires the cloud to exist. However, there are many IoT use cases where the cloud is not feasible or desirable. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, will discuss the strategies that exist to extend intelligence directly to IoT devices and sensors, freeing them from the constraints of ...
Oct. 1, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,791
Technology vendors and analysts are eager to paint a rosy picture of how wonderful IoT is and why your deployment will be great with the use of their products and services. While it is easy to showcase successful IoT solutions, identifying IoT systems that missed the mark or failed can often provide more in the way of key lessons learned. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Peter Vanderminden, Principal Industry Analyst for IoT & Digital Supply Chain to Flatiron Strategies, will focus on how IoT de...
Oct. 1, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,322
Oct. 1, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 871
Oct. 1, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 606
Oct. 1, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 710
Oct. 1, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,725
Oct. 1, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,672
Oct. 1, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 519
Oct. 1, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,321
Oct. 1, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,198
Oct. 1, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 606
Oct. 1, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 835
Oct. 1, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,769
Oct. 1, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,679