|By Business Wire||
|June 27, 2014 05:36 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3m533/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Next-generation Sequencing Market" report to their offering.
The total market, as defined by this study, includes next-generation sequencing instruments and reagents. Instruments include those that use newer technology than traditional capillary electrophoresis (CE) sequencing, such as sequencing-by-synthesis, sequencing-by-ligation, single-molecule sequencing, and semiconductor sequencing.
This research service offers a discussion of the key market drivers and restraints, revenue forecasts by region (United States, Western Europe, and Asia-Pacific/Rest of World) and product types, as well as important trends affecting growth. This analysis also presents key companies to watch, major market dynamics, and strategic recommendations for competitors.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What impact did US sequestration measures for federally funded government and academic laboratories have on the market?
- What application trends are driving adoption of next-generation sequencing?
- Which emerging or anticipated companies should be on competitors' radar, and why?
- How will the structure of the market change over time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- What customer bases offer new opportunities for growth?
- How will the adoption of next-generation sequencing for clinical applications affect the market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Competitive Playbook
4. Drivers, Restraints, and Trends - Total Next-generation Sequencing Market
5. Forecasts and Trends - Total Next-generation Sequencing Market
6. Competitive Environment
7. Next-generation Sequencing Instruments Market Breakdown
8. Next-generation Sequencing Reagents Market Breakdown
9. US Next-generation Sequencing Market Breakdown
10. Western Europe Next-generation Sequencing Market Breakdown
11. Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Next-generation Sequencing Market Breakdown
12. The Last Word
- Bioo Scientific
- DNA Electronics
- EMD Millipore
- Electron Optica
- Electronic BioSciences
- Genia Technologies
- Kapa Biosystems
- Life Technologies
- LightSpeed Genomics
- New England Biolabs
- NobleGen Biosciences
- Oxford Nanopore
- Pacific Biosciences
- Rubicon Genomics
- Stratos Genomics
- Two Pore Guys
- ZS Genetics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3m533/global
Dec. 1, 2015 04:15 AM EST
Dec. 1, 2015 03:30 AM EST Reads: 529
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 AM EST Reads: 468
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 AM EST Reads: 467
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 AM EST Reads: 103
Dec. 1, 2015 01:15 AM EST Reads: 119
Dec. 1, 2015 01:00 AM EST Reads: 435
Nov. 30, 2015 10:00 PM EST Reads: 286
Nov. 30, 2015 03:45 PM EST Reads: 106
Nov. 30, 2015 03:15 PM EST Reads: 248
Nov. 30, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 494
Nov. 30, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 372
DevOps is about increasing efficiency, but nothing is more inefficient than building the same application twice. However, this is a routine occurrence with enterprise applications that need both a rich desktop web interface and strong mobile support. With recent technological advances from Isomorphic Software and others, rich desktop and tuned mobile experiences can now be created with a single codebase – without compromising functionality, performance or usability. In his session at DevOps Su...
Nov. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 437
As organizations realize the scope of the Internet of Things, gaining key insights from Big Data, through the use of advanced analytics, becomes crucial. However, IoT also creates the need for petabyte scale storage of data from millions of devices. A new type of Storage is required which seamlessly integrates robust data analytics with massive scale. These storage systems will act as “smart systems” provide in-place analytics that speed discovery and enable businesses to quickly derive meaningf...
Nov. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 439
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Nov. 30, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 541