|By Business Wire||
|June 27, 2014 06:01 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srnd37/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Network Performance Monitoring (NPM) and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises" report to their offering.
This research service provides the key findings of the global NPM and management solutions market. The study covers 2 main segments including distributed environments and evaluation labs. This study also features revenue forecasts from 2010 to 2020, and it includes application, end user, and geographic forecasts, and a distribution channel analysis. Ley market drivers and market restraints are also included and evaluated by their impact on the market. The study discusses various prevalent market and technology trends.
Key questions this study will answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which of the NPM segments is presenting major growth opportunities?
- What are the latest key technological trends present in the global NPM market? What impact do these trends have on the industry?
- How will the structure of the market change?
- Which of the global regions represent most of the growth opportunities for the NPM market?
- Which of the vertical end-user groups represent most of the growth opportunities for the NPM market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total NPM and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises
4. Forecast and Trends - Total NPM and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises
5. Demand Analysis - Total NPM and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total NPM and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
8. Distributed Environments Segment Breakdown
9. Evaluation Labs Segment Breakdown
10. The Last Word
- CA Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srnd37/analysis_of_the
Digital innovation is the next big wave of business transformation based on digital technologies of which IoT and Big Data are key components, For example: Business boundary innovation is a challenge to excavate third-party business value using IoT and BigData, like Nest Business structure innovation may propose re-building business structure from scratch, as Uber does in the taxicab industry The social model innovation is also a big challenge to the new social architecture with the design fr...
Sep. 26, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,149
Sep. 26, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,291
Sep. 26, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,608
Sep. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,248
Sep. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,733
Sep. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,409
Sep. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,033
Sep. 26, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,666
Sep. 26, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,661
Sep. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,379
Sep. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,791
Sep. 26, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,440
There is little doubt that Big Data solutions will have an increasing role in the Enterprise IT mainstream over time. Big Data at Cloud Expo - to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - has announced its Call for Papers is open. Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is...
Sep. 26, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,541
Sep. 26, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 995
Sep. 26, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,577