|By Business Wire||
|June 27, 2014 06:01 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srnd37/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Network Performance Monitoring (NPM) and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises" report to their offering.
This research service provides the key findings of the global NPM and management solutions market. The study covers 2 main segments including distributed environments and evaluation labs. This study also features revenue forecasts from 2010 to 2020, and it includes application, end user, and geographic forecasts, and a distribution channel analysis. Ley market drivers and market restraints are also included and evaluated by their impact on the market. The study discusses various prevalent market and technology trends.
Key questions this study will answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which of the NPM segments is presenting major growth opportunities?
- What are the latest key technological trends present in the global NPM market? What impact do these trends have on the industry?
- How will the structure of the market change?
- Which of the global regions represent most of the growth opportunities for the NPM market?
- Which of the vertical end-user groups represent most of the growth opportunities for the NPM market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total NPM and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises
4. Forecast and Trends - Total NPM and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises
5. Demand Analysis - Total NPM and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total NPM and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
8. Distributed Environments Segment Breakdown
9. Evaluation Labs Segment Breakdown
10. The Last Word
- CA Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srnd37/analysis_of_the
Jul. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 331
Jul. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,768
Jul. 28, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,009
Jul. 28, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,092
Jul. 28, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 335
Jul. 28, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 688
Jul. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,900
Jul. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 672
Jul. 28, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,558
Jul. 28, 2016 12:49 PM EDT Reads: 287
Jul. 28, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,782
Jul. 28, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 590
Jul. 28, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,229
IoT generates lots of temporal data. But how do you unlock its value? You need to discover patterns that are repeatable in vast quantities of data, understand their meaning, and implement scalable monitoring across multiple data streams in order to monetize the discoveries and insights. Motif discovery and deep learning platforms are emerging to visualize sensor data, to search for patterns and to build application that can monitor real time streams efficiently. In his session at @ThingsExpo, ...
Jul. 28, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,143
Adding public cloud resources to an existing application can be a daunting process. The tools that you currently use to manage the software and hardware outside the cloud aren’t always the best tools to efficiently grow into the cloud. All of the major configuration management tools have cloud orchestration plugins that can be leveraged, but there are also cloud-native tools that can dramatically improve the efficiency of managing your application lifecycle. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, ...
Jul. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,145