|By Business Wire||
|June 27, 2014 06:01 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srnd37/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Network Performance Monitoring (NPM) and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises" report to their offering.
This research service provides the key findings of the global NPM and management solutions market. The study covers 2 main segments including distributed environments and evaluation labs. This study also features revenue forecasts from 2010 to 2020, and it includes application, end user, and geographic forecasts, and a distribution channel analysis. Ley market drivers and market restraints are also included and evaluated by their impact on the market. The study discusses various prevalent market and technology trends.
Key questions this study will answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which of the NPM segments is presenting major growth opportunities?
- What are the latest key technological trends present in the global NPM market? What impact do these trends have on the industry?
- How will the structure of the market change?
- Which of the global regions represent most of the growth opportunities for the NPM market?
- Which of the vertical end-user groups represent most of the growth opportunities for the NPM market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total NPM and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises
4. Forecast and Trends - Total NPM and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises
5. Demand Analysis - Total NPM and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total NPM and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
8. Distributed Environments Segment Breakdown
9. Evaluation Labs Segment Breakdown
10. The Last Word
- CA Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srnd37/analysis_of_the
Oct. 6, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 214
Oct. 6, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 297
Oct. 6, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 241
Oct. 6, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 312
Oct. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 104
Oct. 6, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 363
Oct. 6, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 222
Oct. 6, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 580
Oct. 6, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 734
Oct. 6, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 456
Oct. 6, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 573
Oct. 6, 2015 12:15 PM EDT
SYS-CON Events announced today that VividCortex, the monitoring solution for the modern data system, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The database is the heart of most applications, but it’s also the part that’s hardest to scale, monitor, and optimize even as it’s growing 50% year over year. VividCortex is the first unified suite of database monitoring tools specifically desi...
Oct. 6, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 406
Organizations already struggle with the simple collection of data resulting from the proliferation of IoT, lacking the right infrastructure to manage it. They can't only rely on the cloud to collect and utilize this data because many applications still require dedicated infrastructure for security, redundancy, performance, etc. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Emil Sayegh, CEO of Codero Hosting, will discuss how in order to resolve the inherent issues, companies need to combine dedicated a...
Oct. 6, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 435
Mobile, social, Big Data, and cloud have fundamentally changed the way we live. “Anytime, anywhere” access to data and information is no longer a luxury; it’s a requirement, in both our personal and professional lives. For IT organizations, this means pressure has never been greater to deliver meaningful services to the business and customers.
Oct. 6, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 282