|By Business Wire||
|June 30, 2014 03:00 AM EDT||
Ichikawa soft laboratory began sales of the latest version of the digital development software series, the “SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro6 Download Version (Mac OS)” on 30th June 2014 (Japan time).
“SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro6 Download Version (Mac OS)” can be
purchased from Ichikawa soft laboratory’s online store.
We have also provided a trial version on which you can use all functions for 30 days from the SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro6 website.
[Superiority of SILKYPIX]
RAW development technology of SILKYPIX has a proven track record that
has been adopted by about 80% of Japanese camera manufacturers as a
customized RAW development software and bundled software.
SILKYPIX has made possible precise editing without gradation break down because of editing the RAW data with 16 bit processing each RGB colors (about 280 trillion colors).
[The main new feature of SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro6]
• Improved Noise Reduction Functions
• Function for Soft Proofing (Display of Printing Warning)
• Portrait Beautification Effect
• Improvement in processing speed
[SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro6 Download Version License]
Regular Sale Price: JPY 28,080
The Upgrade Price
-For SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro, Pro5, Pro5 for Panasonic customers: JPY 11,232 (60% off)
-For SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 or 4.0 customers: JPY 16,848 (40% off)
-For SILKYPIX bundle version customers: JPY 22,464 (20% off)
[List of SILKYPIX bundle versions]
• SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.1SE
• SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.0 for TAMRON
• SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.0 for CASIO
• FUJIFILM RAW FILE CONVERTER powered by SILKYPIX
• SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 for PENTAX or LE
* The above price includes a consumption tax.
* You can register 2 computers with 1 license of SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro6.
• Apple® Mac OS X v10.6 - 10.9
• Intel® Core 2 Duo or later is recommended (64 bit support required)
• 2GB of RAM (Recommended 4GB or more)
• 10GB of Available hard-disk space or more
• 1024×768(XGA) Display
Please refer the following URL to camera support up-to-date information.
*All brand names and product names are trademarks registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Aug. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,050
Aug. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,213
Aug. 30, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 778
Aug. 30, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 598
Aug. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,693
Aug. 30, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 393
Aug. 30, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,061
Aug. 30, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 881
Aug. 30, 2016 09:08 AM EDT Reads: 257
Aug. 30, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 912
Aug. 30, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,480
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,868
Aug. 30, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,252
Aug. 30, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,057
Aug. 30, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,366