|By Marketwired .||
|June 30, 2014 08:05 AM EDT||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/30/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Traditional approaches to completing sales can be complicated, time consuming and ultimately produce inaccurate quotes. To meet sales demand and deliver a superior customer experience, MTS Systems Corporation deployed Oracle Configure, Price, and Quote (CPQ) Cloud, part of Oracle Cloud. With Oracle CPQ Cloud, MTS has streamlined its quote-to-cash process, increasing pricing, quoting and ordering efficiency.
- To support rapid sales growth, MTS Systems Corporation, a leading global supplier of test systems and position sensors, has deployed Oracle Configure, Price, and Quote (CPQ) Cloud, part of Oracle Cloud.
- MTS needed a solution to help optimize complex selling processes that would allow for faster sales cycles, improved margins and pricing discipline while delivering a greater customer experience.
- With Oracle CPQ Cloud, MTS has been able to increase its pricing, quoting and order efficiency by taking advantage of a comprehensive solution to manage the entire quote-to-cash process.
- By streamlining its opportunity-to-quote-to-order process globally, MTS is able to improve the customer experience by helping its sales staff, channels and customers find the right products through guided selling.
- The increased efficiency delivered by Oracle CPQ Cloud has also helped MTS improve customer relations by eliminating complicated and time consuming processes and giving sales staff more time to meet with customers and close orders.
- Additionally, by automating sales order and approval processes, Oracle CPQ has helped MTS accelerate the conversion of sales opportunities into orders with accurate configurations, prices, and professional quote output.
- MTS signed the multi-phase implementation agreement in May 2013. The project went live January 2014.
- "With Oracle CPQ Cloud, we have eliminated time consuming and complex manual processes, enabling us to increase order, price and quote efficiency. The bottom line is that Oracle CPQ Cloud is streamlining our global sales process and delivering efficiencies and scalability needed to support our growth as we continue to add products to our solutions portfolio," said Mark D. Losee, senior vice president and CIO, MTS Systems Corporation.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
May. 26, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,648
May. 26, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,813
May. 26, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,260
May. 26, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,673
May. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,110
May. 26, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,617
May. 26, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,404
May. 26, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,931
May. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,460
May. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,983
May. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,080
May. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,842
May. 26, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,912
SYS-CON Events announced today that Tintri Inc., a leading producer of VM-aware storage (VAS) for virtualization and cloud environments, will exhibit at the 18th International CloudExpo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
May. 26, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,140
SYS-CON Events announced today BZ Media LLC has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. BZ Media LLC is a high-tech media company that produces technical conferences and expositions, and publishes a magazine, newsletters and websites in the software development, SharePoint, mobile development and Commercial Drone markets.
May. 26, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,446