|By Business Wire||
|June 30, 2014 09:00 AM EDT||
Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ: RVBD), the leader in application performance infrastructure, today announced it will showcase at National Laboratories IT Summit (NLIT) 2014 the innovative capabilities in Riverbed® SteelCentral™. Riverbed SteelCentral provides CIOs with visibility into and control over all aspects of service delivery in a hybrid enterprise or organization, from the network to the application to the end user experience. Riverbed SteelCentral is part of the Riverbed Application Performance PlatformTM that allows customers like the Department of Energy to analyze, diagnose and resolve application and data delivery issues before they affect business performance or employee productivity.
|June 29 – July 2, 2014|
|Hyatt Regency, San Francisco|
What: Learn how Riverbed SteelCentral (formerly OPNET, Cascade and NEOP) enables government agencies and enterprises that typically move massive amounts of data and need efficient and concise monitoring to achieve the following:
- Fix issues 90% faster with a continuous view of application, infrastructure, and network performance.
- Understand the relationships and interdependence of all components in your physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure – including applications.
- Understand the “real-time” performance and behavior of your network infrastructure and application delivery for effective and fast troubleshooting.
- Gain historical performance data trends with analytics to uncover the root cause and the impacts of application delivery performance problems.
- Get notified whenever application availability, latency, and quality metrics fall short or start to degrade – even before end-users notice.
DEMONSTRATIONS (Booth #100)
- Riverbed SteelCentral: Visit the Riverbed booth to learn from our performance management experts how SteelCentral provides enterprise-class end-user, application and network performance management. The Riverbed SteelCentral product family is recognized by Gartner as the only “Leader” in the Magic Quadrants for both Application Performance Monitoring (2013) and Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics (2014). Riverbed SteelCentral is the only performance management and control suite that combines user experience, application and network performance management to provide the visibility needed to diagnose and cure issues before end users notice a problem, call the help desk to complain or jump to another web site out of frustration.
SPEAKERSHIP (location: Seacliff A; Monday, June 30, 12:15 – 12:45 p.m.)
Bring it full circle: Lifecycle management is key to successful Unified Communications
Unified Communications (UC) is a must-have initiative for workforces that are becoming increasingly mobile and geographically disperse. However, a successful UC practice requires more than great technology; it requires a lifecycle approach to ensure the solution works when first deployed, delivers the anticipated ROI, and continues to give a high-quality experience as environments change. Learn how an end-to-end, proactive management model protects your UC investments – even as infrastructures expand, new applications are introduced and more users are added. This session will explore best practices for developing a centralized, lifecycle approach for managing UC applications to raise visibility, improve performance and reduce management costs.
Participating: Kevin McGowan, Principal Consultant for Riverbed Professional Services. Kevin has more than 35 years of experience in IT solution implementations, including a rich background in unified communications
Riverbed at more than $1 billion in annual revenue is the leader in Application Performance Infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for Location-Independent Computing. Location-Independent Computing turns location and distance into a competitive advantage by allowing IT to have the flexibility to host applications and data in the most optimal locations while ensuring applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues are detected and fixed before end users notice. Riverbed’s 25,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 95% of the Forbes Global 100. Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed and any Riverbed product or service name or logo used herein are trademarks of Riverbed Technology, Inc. All other trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
Aug. 28, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,956
Aug. 28, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,803
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,986
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,316
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,763
Aug. 27, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 723
Aug. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,087
Aug. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 728
Aug. 27, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,573
Aug. 27, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,881
Aug. 27, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,631
Aug. 27, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 578
Aug. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 769
Aug. 27, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,450
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,347