|By Business Wire||
|June 30, 2014 09:12 AM EDT||
Geoscape, a leading provider of business intelligence technology, data, research and analytics, announced that it has released the most current version of the Geoscape Intelligence System (GIS) with thousands of new data attributes, updated map boundary layers and powerful new features.
GIS is the most powerful suite of software designed for marketers who wish to access high-growth consumer groups such as Hispanics, Asians and African Americans, as well as all other consumer groups. “Multicultural markets are both strategic and complex, which merits a modern approach to analytics and insights,” said Cesar M. Melgoza, Founder and CEO of Geoscape. “With the latest release of GIS, we’ve designed a system that provides rapid, fresh and powerful insights within a software-as-a-service (Saas) application suite. The applications are nearly limitless, enabling marketers to take their programs to new heights.”
The Summer 2014 release contains new data and features that share valuable insights for multicultural campaigns:
More Powerful Data
- American Marketscape DataStream (AMDS) 2014 Series data incorporates dozens of input sources and provides current year and five-year (2019) population and household projections and CultureCoding, for multiple geographic levels, including updated ZIP Code boundaries, DMAs and more.
- Consumer Spending Dynamix (CSDx) 2014 Series data, incorporating new household projections for 2014 estimating household spending potential across more than 400 categories of goods and services.
- Access to a subset of the U.S. Census American Community Survey (ACS) data including marital status, family composition, poverty level and much more, providing marketers with even more tools for wiser decision making. Incorporating ACS data in the GIS platform gives users an accessible and easy-to-use resource for gaining actionable intelligence that would otherwise require many hours of search and analysis.
New Levels of Mapping
- All map layers are now based on NAVTEQ/NOKIA maps, which line up exactly with road segments, boundaries and coastlines for more precise layer visualization and map display.
- Users can now define a variety of personalized geographic layers, such as Census regions, self-defined sales territories, marketing regions and much more. Users can display them visually and aggregate data to them for display and reporting purposes.
- For users of the Retail Target application, the Point Details Report now includes distance measures thus allowing marketers to determine how far a competitor, customer, or point of interest is from any particular site.
Added System Features for Greater Speed and Security
- Whereas the log-in information for all GIS users has always been encrypted, the system has been upgraded so that all communications between the system and server are fully encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption.
- Faster response times are now available to all GIS users due to an upgrade in the database engines. For example, drawing all ZIP code boundaries in the United States can now be accomplished in as little as ten seconds.
To learn more about how GIS Summer 2014 can assist your marketing efforts, visit the GIS homepage on Geoscape.com or register for a series of webinars outlining what’s new. For impactful case studies, visit http://www.geoscape.com/clients.asp.
Geoscape provides automated intelligence systems, unique data products, research and analytic services for companies seeking to accelerate growth by tapping into the growth of new mainstream consumers in the U.S., Canada and Europe. The online Geoscape Intelligence System (GIS), the DirecTarget® database enrichment system and a variety of geo-demographic, consumer, business and media databases enable actionable insights that lead our clients to gain significant business advantages. Geoscape is a privately held company owned by NMS Capital and Cesar M Melgoza, Founder & CEO, and is headquartered in Miami.
Oct. 21, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,320
Oct. 21, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 860
Oct. 21, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 8,041
Oct. 21, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 670
Oct. 21, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 911
Oct. 21, 2016 10:50 AM EDT Reads: 183
Oct. 21, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,634
Oct. 21, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 530
Oct. 21, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,222
Oct. 21, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,372
Oct. 21, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,124
Oct. 21, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 430
Oct. 21, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 258
In an era of historic innovation fueled by unprecedented access to data and technology, the low cost and risk of entering new markets has leveled the playing field for business. Today, any ambitious innovator can easily introduce a new application or product that can reinvent business models and transform the client experience. In their Day 2 Keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Mercer Rowe, IBM Vice President of Strategic Alliances, and Raejeanne Skillern, Intel Vice President of Data Center Group and ...
Oct. 21, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,367
Oct. 21, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 11,119