|By Business Wire||
|July 1, 2014 11:31 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9xw6k/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Airport IT Market" report to their offering.
The airport IT market will grow throughout the forecast period and see all major regions making significant investments. The impact of market drivers differ by region but generally increased passenger numbers, competition between airports, the need for improved efficiency and modernisation plans all contribute to increased investment in analytics and information management systems.
Airport IT budgets will increase in order to achieve operational improvements and maximise revenue, while regional modernisation initiatives will drive demand. Other key drivers such as capacity analysis, data management and security are few significant trends.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the Airport IT market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which drivers and restraints will have a major impact on the growth rates?
- Which segments will be driving the market most?
- Who are the major participants in the market? How will the competitive landscape change with time? Are there consolidation trends?
- What are the investment opportunities across market segments?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Airport IT Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Airport IT Market
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Africa Region Analysis
7. Asia-Pacific Region Analysis
8. Europe Region Analysis
9. Latin America Region Analysis
10. The Middle East Region Analysis
11. North America Region Analysis
12. Central Asia Region Analysis
13. The Last Word
- Northrop Grumman
- Rockwell Collins
- Ultra Electronics
- Lockheed Martin
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9xw6k/analysis_of_the
Redis is not only the fastest database, but it is the most popular among the new wave of databases running in containers. Redis speeds up just about every data interaction between your users or operational systems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Dave Nielsen, Developer Advocate, Redis Labs, will share the functions and data structures used to solve everyday use cases that are driving Redis' popularity.
Jul. 26, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,574
Jul. 26, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 538
Jul. 26, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,713
Jul. 26, 2016 10:37 AM EDT Reads: 242
Jul. 26, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,174
Jul. 26, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 981
Jul. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 924
Jul. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 757
Jul. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 330
Jul. 26, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,068
Jul. 26, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,009
Jul. 26, 2016 09:02 AM EDT Reads: 220
Jul. 26, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,692
Jul. 26, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,954
Jul. 26, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,312