|By Business Wire||
|July 1, 2014 11:31 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9xw6k/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Airport IT Market" report to their offering.
The airport IT market will grow throughout the forecast period and see all major regions making significant investments. The impact of market drivers differ by region but generally increased passenger numbers, competition between airports, the need for improved efficiency and modernisation plans all contribute to increased investment in analytics and information management systems.
Airport IT budgets will increase in order to achieve operational improvements and maximise revenue, while regional modernisation initiatives will drive demand. Other key drivers such as capacity analysis, data management and security are few significant trends.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the Airport IT market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which drivers and restraints will have a major impact on the growth rates?
- Which segments will be driving the market most?
- Who are the major participants in the market? How will the competitive landscape change with time? Are there consolidation trends?
- What are the investment opportunities across market segments?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Airport IT Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Airport IT Market
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Africa Region Analysis
7. Asia-Pacific Region Analysis
8. Europe Region Analysis
9. Latin America Region Analysis
10. The Middle East Region Analysis
11. North America Region Analysis
12. Central Asia Region Analysis
13. The Last Word
- Northrop Grumman
- Rockwell Collins
- Ultra Electronics
- Lockheed Martin
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9xw6k/analysis_of_the
Apr. 29, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 275
Apr. 29, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,526
Apr. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,742
Apr. 29, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,399
Apr. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,691
Apr. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,771
Apr. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 627
Apr. 29, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,602
Apr. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,662
Apr. 29, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,539
Apr. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 851
Apr. 29, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 852
Apr. 29, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,405
Apr. 29, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,409