|By Marketwired .||
|July 2, 2014 05:14 AM EDT||
HONG KONG, CHINA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/14 -- As Asian consumers increasingly focus on healthy lifestyles, the inaugural Natural & Organic Products Asia trade fair is being held in Hong Kong from August 27 to 29. The only Asian event to bring together the entire natural, organic and health products industry, the show will help local and overseas companies unlock the potential of the world's most exciting market for healthy and natural products.
Natural & Organic Products Asia builds on the success of Europe's leading natural and organic trade fair to promote sustainability, fair trade, ethical business and good health in Asia. The three-day event will be a platform for manufacturers, service providers, retailers, trading companies, healthcare professionals, health and beauty practitioners, and food industry executives to discuss industry trends and business opportunities. More than 120 exhibitors from 20 countries are expected to showcase the latest natural products and services from the world's most visionary, high-quality brands at the fair.
Asia's Flourishing Natural and Organic Market
Stuart Bailey, General Manager of Diversified Communications Hong Kong, the organizer of Natural and Organic Products Asia 2014, says: "Demand for natural and organic products is increasing rapidly in Asia. We believe this is the perfect time to introduce our event to international suppliers and Asian buyers and help them to harness the business opportunities inherent in this explosive growth."
Changing consumer lifestyles and rising concerns about the safety of food and beauty products are beginning to impact the buying habits of consumers across Asia. China's safe-food movement, in particular, offers an enormous opportunity to organic brands in the wake of food-contamination scandals and environmental concerns. It is estimated that China's organic market will be worth around US$7.8 billion by 2015 alone, according to Soil Association. Asia Pacific is also expected to be the fastest-growing region for organic personal care products, with an estimated compound annual growth rate of 9.7% from 2012 to 2018, according to Transparency Market Research(1).
Programme to Support Business Growth
"We are delighted with the strong response to the first Natural and Organic Products Asia," Mr. Bailey continues. "To underscore the importance of this event to the development of the industry, we have lined up world-leading brands and expert speakers and devised a programme that gives delegates the insight and knowledge to satisfy the needs of Asia's affluent consumers."
Highlights of Natural and Organic Products Asia 2014 include:
- The Made in Hong Kong pavilion: A unique collaboration between Natural and Organic Products Asia and Green Queen to showcase homegrown brands with unique natural and organic products. This will feature local talent and entrepreneurs, foster the Hong Kong Health & Wellness community, and offer visitors new cutting-edge products. Many homegrown organic brands will be presented in the exhibition, including:
- The Homemade Food Co., Ltd.
- Native Essentials Limited
- Body Awakening Limited
- Moonzen Brewery Company Limited
- Salt Community Limited
- Homegrown Foods
- H.K. Bee's Nest Ltd.
- Crave Healthy Food
- Green Vitamin Limited
- The Mother & Baby Care section: A showcase for the highest quality mother and baby products, spanning food, infant formula, toiletries, and fabrics, this exhibition addresses the huge potential for organic infant supplies across Asia.
- The New to Asia brands: Providing support for businesses new to the region, this feature is a platform for those wishing to accurately assess the potential of the Asian markets and connect with local business partners.
In addition, Natural & Organic Products Asia will host a series of special events, including the Organic Kitchen with award winning Chef Grégoire Michaud; a Natural Beauty Studio staffed by natural beauty experts & artists; a New Product Showcase and Natural & Organic Products Asia Awards; and workshops and seminars in the Wellness Theatre. The seminar series will cover fair trade, market insights, certifications and other topics of interest. Industry experts will share issues including:
- Sticky Rice Dessert & Rice Drink for Diabetes: Healthy rice products for diabetic patients
- How to Sell The Organic Dream: Marketing the Best Practices in the Green Industry: Green industry sharing session Marketing Natural Cosmetics: The Retailer's Perspective: Natural cosmetics products marketing sharing session
Leading Suppliers to Showcase Their Best Products
Established and new suppliers will showcase their very best products at Natural and Organic Products Asia, with a great many product launches and special offers planned. Exhibitors include:
- Tree of Life, exclusive global distributor of more than 600 quality health food, natural food and organic food brands from the UK
- Bentley Organic, certified body care, hair care, baby care and household cleaning products from the UK
- Frenchtop Natural Care Products, natural hair care, skincare, sun care and food supplements developed in Netherlands since 1979
- Pukka Herb Teas, 100% organic and ethically sourced fair trade herbal teas made in the UK
- Nature's Plus, vitamin supplements made with superior ingredients with over 40 years of history in USA
- Apis Cerana Ltd., exclusive distributor of Lou Bio in France, offering the world's best quality food and natural products to customers in Asia
- InEarth Herbal Beauty Enterprises, skin care products under inEarth series from Japan
- Green Cotton, unbleached, undyed and 100% cotton products originally produced in Thailand
- Vegware, eco-friendly catering disposables and food packaging founded in UK since 2006
Natural & Organic Products Asia is a sister exhibition to Natural & Organic Products Europe. Europe's leading organic industry event, it welcomed record numbers of delegates and exhibitors to its 18th show this year. Held in London in April, it welcomed more than 9,500 industry professionals from 77 countries and featured 550 exhibiting companies.
To register or to learn more about Natural & Organic Products Asia, please visit: www.naturalproducts.com.hk
About Natural & Organic Products Asia
Natural & Organic Products Asia is the largest and only event to deliver the entire natural and organic industry under one roof in Asia. It showcases over 1000 items and provides a tremendous opportunity for business professionals from the natural and organic sector to connect with the industry's top decision makers, leading experts and opinion leaders.
About Diversified Communications
Diversified Communications is a fast growing business communication company headquartered in the United States. With 10 divisions in 12 countries, Diversified operates 100 face to face events annually across 17 business sectors. Our team understands the industry - an impressive portfolio including one of the most successful and award winning trade shows in this sector. In Hong Kong, Diversified Communications organises a growing portfolio of events including the highly successful Restaurant & Bar, Seafood Expo Asia, Retail Asia Expo which embrace an established relationship with key buyers in the food and retail industry.
Tel: +852 3105 3975
Email: Email Contact
"Qosmos has launched L7Viewer, a network traffic analysis tool, so it analyzes all the traffic between the virtual machine and the data center and the virtual machine and the external world," stated Sebastien Synold, Product Line Manager at Qosmos, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 07:00 AM EST Reads: 446
Dec. 3, 2016 06:30 AM EST Reads: 5,970
Dec. 3, 2016 05:45 AM EST Reads: 6,906
Dec. 3, 2016 05:30 AM EST Reads: 1,195
Dec. 3, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 3,415
Dec. 3, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 1,707
Dec. 3, 2016 02:30 AM EST Reads: 1,519
Dec. 3, 2016 02:15 AM EST Reads: 1,489
Dec. 3, 2016 02:15 AM EST Reads: 735
Dec. 3, 2016 01:45 AM EST Reads: 766
Dec. 3, 2016 01:45 AM EST Reads: 4,532
Dec. 3, 2016 01:15 AM EST Reads: 854
Dec. 3, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,519
Dec. 3, 2016 12:15 AM EST Reads: 1,752
Dec. 2, 2016 11:15 PM EST Reads: 904