|By Business Wire||
|July 2, 2014 06:12 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ctmlqs/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Automotive Audio and Infotainment Industry Report, 2013-2014" report to their offering.
The infotainment market has evolved from a pattern absolutely dominated by infotainment suppliers to the one with three pillars, namely, automobile factory, infotainment supplier and mobile phone vendor. For the moment, it seems that mobile phone vendors have competitive edge. Apple and Google were early conscious of the trend and both introduced corresponding systems. For luxury car makers, customer satisfaction precedes costs and in order not to stand wrong side in the war between Apple and Google, they support the two systems. High-end vendors tend to support Apple's system, whereas medium and low-end automakers are more inclined to support Google's system.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Automotive Industry and Market
2. China Automotive Market
- Recent Developments of China Automotive Market
- China Automotive Market Competition
3. Status Quo and Future of Automotive Networking
- GENIVI Alliance
- Typical IVI Design
- Internet of Vehicles
4. Automotive Audio Market and Industry
- Automotive Audio System Industry Chain
- Market Share of Global Automotive Audio System Vendors
- Market Share of Global OE Automotive Audio System Vendors
- Supply Ratio of Major Automotive Audio System Suppliers for Key Global Automakers
- China Automotive Audio Industry and Market
- Supporting Relationship between Chinese Automotive Audio Companies and Vehicle Makers
- China Automotive Audio Market
5. Automotive Infotainment Market and Industry
- Supply Ratio Between Global Automotive Navigation Suppliers and Automakers
6. Global Automotive Audio System and Infotainment Companies
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Alpine Electronics, Inc.
- Blaupunkt GmbH
- Bose Corporation
- Clarion Co., Ltd.
- Coagent Enterprise Limited Co., Ltd.
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corporation
- Delphi Corporation
- Desay SV Automotive
- Foryou General Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Foryou Group
- Foryou Multimedia Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Fujitsu Ten Ltd.
- Guangzhou Panyu Juda Car Audio Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Harman International Industries
- JVC Kenwood
- Panasonic Automotive Systems
- Pioneer Corporation
- Shenzhen Baoling Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Hangsheng Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Shinwa Industries (China) Ltd.
- Suzhou Sonavox Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin MOBIS Automotive Parts Co., Ltd.
- Visteon Corporation
- Yanfeng Visteon Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ctmlqs/global_and
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
Sep. 27, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,530
Sep. 27, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,128
Sep. 27, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,913
Sep. 27, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,026
Sep. 27, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,681
Sep. 27, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,367
Sep. 27, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,561
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 987
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,799
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,755
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,934
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,599
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,721
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,039
Sep. 27, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,727