|By Business Wire||
|July 2, 2014 06:12 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ctmlqs/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Automotive Audio and Infotainment Industry Report, 2013-2014" report to their offering.
The infotainment market has evolved from a pattern absolutely dominated by infotainment suppliers to the one with three pillars, namely, automobile factory, infotainment supplier and mobile phone vendor. For the moment, it seems that mobile phone vendors have competitive edge. Apple and Google were early conscious of the trend and both introduced corresponding systems. For luxury car makers, customer satisfaction precedes costs and in order not to stand wrong side in the war between Apple and Google, they support the two systems. High-end vendors tend to support Apple's system, whereas medium and low-end automakers are more inclined to support Google's system.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Automotive Industry and Market
2. China Automotive Market
- Recent Developments of China Automotive Market
- China Automotive Market Competition
3. Status Quo and Future of Automotive Networking
- GENIVI Alliance
- Typical IVI Design
- Internet of Vehicles
4. Automotive Audio Market and Industry
- Automotive Audio System Industry Chain
- Market Share of Global Automotive Audio System Vendors
- Market Share of Global OE Automotive Audio System Vendors
- Supply Ratio of Major Automotive Audio System Suppliers for Key Global Automakers
- China Automotive Audio Industry and Market
- Supporting Relationship between Chinese Automotive Audio Companies and Vehicle Makers
- China Automotive Audio Market
5. Automotive Infotainment Market and Industry
- Supply Ratio Between Global Automotive Navigation Suppliers and Automakers
6. Global Automotive Audio System and Infotainment Companies
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Alpine Electronics, Inc.
- Blaupunkt GmbH
- Bose Corporation
- Clarion Co., Ltd.
- Coagent Enterprise Limited Co., Ltd.
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corporation
- Delphi Corporation
- Desay SV Automotive
- Foryou General Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Foryou Group
- Foryou Multimedia Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Fujitsu Ten Ltd.
- Guangzhou Panyu Juda Car Audio Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Harman International Industries
- JVC Kenwood
- Panasonic Automotive Systems
- Pioneer Corporation
- Shenzhen Baoling Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Hangsheng Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Shinwa Industries (China) Ltd.
- Suzhou Sonavox Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin MOBIS Automotive Parts Co., Ltd.
- Visteon Corporation
- Yanfeng Visteon Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ctmlqs/global_and
SYS-CON Events announced today that LeaseWeb USA, a cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LeaseWeb is one of the world's largest hosting brands. The company helps customers define, develop and deploy IT infrastructure tailored to their exact business needs, by combining various kinds cloud solutions.
Jul. 28, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,248
Choosing the right cloud for your workloads is a balancing act that can cost your organization time, money and aggravation - unless you get it right the first time. Economics, speed, performance, accessibility, administrative needs and security all play a vital role in dictating your approach to the cloud. Without knowing the right questions to ask, you could wind up paying for capacity you'll never need or underestimating the resources required to run your applications.
Jul. 28, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 550
Up until last year, enterprises that were looking into cloud services usually undertook a long-term pilot with one of the large cloud providers, running test and dev workloads in the cloud. With cloud’s transition to mainstream adoption in 2015, and with enterprises migrating more and more workloads into the cloud and in between public and private environments, the single-provider approach must be revisited. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Yoav Mor, multi-cloud solution evangelist at Cloudy...
Jul. 28, 2016 10:41 AM EDT
Jul. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 757
Jul. 28, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 484
Jul. 28, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 264
Jul. 28, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,394
Jul. 28, 2016 09:28 AM EDT Reads: 220
Jul. 28, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,604
Jul. 28, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 358
Jul. 28, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,679
Jul. 28, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 920
Jul. 28, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 519
Jul. 28, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 698
There will be new vendors providing applications, middleware, and connected devices to support the thriving IoT ecosystem. This essentially means that electronic device manufacturers will also be in the software business. Many will be new to building embedded software or robust software. This creates an increased importance on software quality, particularly within the Industrial Internet of Things where business-critical applications are becoming dependent on products controlled by software. Qua...
Jul. 28, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,560