|By Business Wire||
|July 2, 2014 06:12 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ctmlqs/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Automotive Audio and Infotainment Industry Report, 2013-2014" report to their offering.
The infotainment market has evolved from a pattern absolutely dominated by infotainment suppliers to the one with three pillars, namely, automobile factory, infotainment supplier and mobile phone vendor. For the moment, it seems that mobile phone vendors have competitive edge. Apple and Google were early conscious of the trend and both introduced corresponding systems. For luxury car makers, customer satisfaction precedes costs and in order not to stand wrong side in the war between Apple and Google, they support the two systems. High-end vendors tend to support Apple's system, whereas medium and low-end automakers are more inclined to support Google's system.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Automotive Industry and Market
2. China Automotive Market
- Recent Developments of China Automotive Market
- China Automotive Market Competition
3. Status Quo and Future of Automotive Networking
- GENIVI Alliance
- Typical IVI Design
- Internet of Vehicles
4. Automotive Audio Market and Industry
- Automotive Audio System Industry Chain
- Market Share of Global Automotive Audio System Vendors
- Market Share of Global OE Automotive Audio System Vendors
- Supply Ratio of Major Automotive Audio System Suppliers for Key Global Automakers
- China Automotive Audio Industry and Market
- Supporting Relationship between Chinese Automotive Audio Companies and Vehicle Makers
- China Automotive Audio Market
5. Automotive Infotainment Market and Industry
- Supply Ratio Between Global Automotive Navigation Suppliers and Automakers
6. Global Automotive Audio System and Infotainment Companies
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Alpine Electronics, Inc.
- Blaupunkt GmbH
- Bose Corporation
- Clarion Co., Ltd.
- Coagent Enterprise Limited Co., Ltd.
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corporation
- Delphi Corporation
- Desay SV Automotive
- Foryou General Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Foryou Group
- Foryou Multimedia Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Fujitsu Ten Ltd.
- Guangzhou Panyu Juda Car Audio Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Harman International Industries
- JVC Kenwood
- Panasonic Automotive Systems
- Pioneer Corporation
- Shenzhen Baoling Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Hangsheng Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Shinwa Industries (China) Ltd.
- Suzhou Sonavox Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin MOBIS Automotive Parts Co., Ltd.
- Visteon Corporation
- Yanfeng Visteon Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ctmlqs/global_and
SYS-CON Events announced today that Intelligent Systems Services will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Established in 1994, Intelligent Systems Services Inc. is located near Washington, DC, with representatives and partners nationwide. ISS’s well-established track record is based on the continuous pursuit of excellence in designing, implementing and supporting nationwide clients’ ...
Jul. 6, 2015 10:15 AM EDT
Containers are changing the security landscape for software development and deployment. As with any security solutions, security approaches that work for developers, operations personnel and security professionals is a requirement. In his session at DevOps Summit, Kevin Gilpin, CTO and Co-Founder of Conjur, will discuss various security considerations for container-based infrastructure and related DevOps workflows.
Jul. 6, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,603
Jul. 6, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 237
Jul. 6, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,941
Jul. 6, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,716
Jul. 6, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,678
Jul. 6, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 717
Jul. 6, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,381
Jul. 6, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,719
Jul. 6, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,942
Jul. 6, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,737
Jul. 6, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,265
Jul. 6, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,104
Jul. 6, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,077
Jul. 6, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,711