|By Marketwired .||
|July 2, 2014 06:48 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/14 -- LiquidM, the only full-stack Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP), today announced the appointment of Julian Tol as Chief Revenue Officer. Tol will join LiquidM's executive team alongside CEO Christof Wittig and CPO Roi Chobadi, and will be responsible for global revenue, new strategic business initiatives, and strategic partnerships.
Julian Tol is one of the world's most experienced and well-known programmatic advertising executives. He founded Brandscreen in 2006, one of the world's first enterprise-grade DSPs, and the market-leader in the Asia-Pacific region. Tol brings to LiquidM enormous programmatic advertising industry experience and a deep understanding of customer requirements in the Software-as-a-Service Ad Platform space.
"I took this role for three reasons," said Julian Tol. "I fundamentally believe that platforms built around high-fidelity device and user recognition in the mobile space will have a strong competitive advantage over display platforms that try to play in the mobile space. Second, the LiquidM technology stack is the best I've seen and has the potential to revolutionize the Mobile Ad Management segment and become the de facto standard for programmatic mobile advertising. Most importantly, the LiquidM team is amazing. These people are the most talented, committed and ambitious you'll find in our industry, and they have what it takes to win. I'm proud to be able to help lead the company and team."
"We are thrilled to have someone as well connected and respected as Julian Tol join our expanding team. He has an excellent network across agency holding companies, trading desks, CMOs and the global ad tech industry -- particularly in the US, Japan, China, South East Asia and Australia," said Christof Wittig, CEO, LiquidM. "Our ability to attract executives at the caliber of Julian Tol is an endorsement to our traction and strategy."
About Julian Tol
- Internet technology entrepreneur, team-builder and commercial leader
- Founded three successful, disruptive startups: Brandscreen, FreeVision, Campaign Center
- Expert in marketing automation, digital media convergence, programmatic advertising, high-speed-low-latency systems, real-time bidding and predictive analytics (holds patent in real-time audience valuation)
- Consultative and strategic sales professional: partnership builder, deal closer, revenue driver
- Excellent network across agency holding companies, trading desks, CMOs and the global adtech industry -- particularly in the US, Japan, China, South East Asia and Australia.
- Global perspective and operational capability; Led market entries, team builds or startups in New York, Sydney, Amsterdam, Shanghai and Singapore.
- Accomplished public speaker, thought-leader and media spokesperson
- As Founder and CEO of Brandscreen, led one of the world's first programmatic digital advertising demand-side platforms, partnering with the APAC trading desks of Cadreon, Accuen, VivaKi and leading ad networks; Achieved multiple firsts: First DSP to launch in Australia, South-East Asia, Japan, China, and in Korea; First DSP to introduce Brand Safety controls; First western DSP to enter China; First western DSP to integrate search-intent data in China with Baidu; First western DSP to integrate with Tencent; Overall market leadership in APAC (Brandscreen was acquired in 2014 by Zenovia).
- Pearcey Award, special recognition "Entrepreneur of the Year", NSW 2013
Built from the ground up for a mobile-first world, LiquidM is the only white-labeled Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP), which allows media buyers to optimize their processes across the full range of premium to performance advertising. LiquidM offers mobile advertising's first-ever monthly technology licensing model, eliminating the common ad campaign price markups that media buyers typically face. To customers who care about ROI, performance, brand safety, and quality, LiquidM provides a business model-agnostic core to manage and optimize their mobile advertising campaigns. LiquidM's modular cloud-based software allows customers to run their ad tech infrastructure on a standardized, open platform that is customizable to their individual needs. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Berlin and Singapore, LiquidM helps customers configure their current and future mobile advertising business models. For more information, visit www.liquidm.com.
Aug. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,852
Aug. 23, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,744
Aug. 23, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 295
Aug. 23, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,470
Aug. 23, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,716
Aug. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 294
Aug. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,770
Aug. 23, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 308
Aug. 23, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,482
Aug. 23, 2016 01:49 PM EDT Reads: 201
Aug. 23, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,391
Aug. 23, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,695
Aug. 23, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,981
Aug. 23, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,355
Aug. 23, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,306