|By Marketwired .||
|July 2, 2014 06:48 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/14 -- LiquidM, the only full-stack Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP), today announced the appointment of Julian Tol as Chief Revenue Officer. Tol will join LiquidM's executive team alongside CEO Christof Wittig and CPO Roi Chobadi, and will be responsible for global revenue, new strategic business initiatives, and strategic partnerships.
Julian Tol is one of the world's most experienced and well-known programmatic advertising executives. He founded Brandscreen in 2006, one of the world's first enterprise-grade DSPs, and the market-leader in the Asia-Pacific region. Tol brings to LiquidM enormous programmatic advertising industry experience and a deep understanding of customer requirements in the Software-as-a-Service Ad Platform space.
"I took this role for three reasons," said Julian Tol. "I fundamentally believe that platforms built around high-fidelity device and user recognition in the mobile space will have a strong competitive advantage over display platforms that try to play in the mobile space. Second, the LiquidM technology stack is the best I've seen and has the potential to revolutionize the Mobile Ad Management segment and become the de facto standard for programmatic mobile advertising. Most importantly, the LiquidM team is amazing. These people are the most talented, committed and ambitious you'll find in our industry, and they have what it takes to win. I'm proud to be able to help lead the company and team."
"We are thrilled to have someone as well connected and respected as Julian Tol join our expanding team. He has an excellent network across agency holding companies, trading desks, CMOs and the global ad tech industry -- particularly in the US, Japan, China, South East Asia and Australia," said Christof Wittig, CEO, LiquidM. "Our ability to attract executives at the caliber of Julian Tol is an endorsement to our traction and strategy."
About Julian Tol
- Internet technology entrepreneur, team-builder and commercial leader
- Founded three successful, disruptive startups: Brandscreen, FreeVision, Campaign Center
- Expert in marketing automation, digital media convergence, programmatic advertising, high-speed-low-latency systems, real-time bidding and predictive analytics (holds patent in real-time audience valuation)
- Consultative and strategic sales professional: partnership builder, deal closer, revenue driver
- Excellent network across agency holding companies, trading desks, CMOs and the global adtech industry -- particularly in the US, Japan, China, South East Asia and Australia.
- Global perspective and operational capability; Led market entries, team builds or startups in New York, Sydney, Amsterdam, Shanghai and Singapore.
- Accomplished public speaker, thought-leader and media spokesperson
- As Founder and CEO of Brandscreen, led one of the world's first programmatic digital advertising demand-side platforms, partnering with the APAC trading desks of Cadreon, Accuen, VivaKi and leading ad networks; Achieved multiple firsts: First DSP to launch in Australia, South-East Asia, Japan, China, and in Korea; First DSP to introduce Brand Safety controls; First western DSP to enter China; First western DSP to integrate search-intent data in China with Baidu; First western DSP to integrate with Tencent; Overall market leadership in APAC (Brandscreen was acquired in 2014 by Zenovia).
- Pearcey Award, special recognition "Entrepreneur of the Year", NSW 2013
Built from the ground up for a mobile-first world, LiquidM is the only white-labeled Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP), which allows media buyers to optimize their processes across the full range of premium to performance advertising. LiquidM offers mobile advertising's first-ever monthly technology licensing model, eliminating the common ad campaign price markups that media buyers typically face. To customers who care about ROI, performance, brand safety, and quality, LiquidM provides a business model-agnostic core to manage and optimize their mobile advertising campaigns. LiquidM's modular cloud-based software allows customers to run their ad tech infrastructure on a standardized, open platform that is customizable to their individual needs. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Berlin and Singapore, LiquidM helps customers configure their current and future mobile advertising business models. For more information, visit www.liquidm.com.
Jul. 26, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 536
Jul. 26, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,712
Jul. 26, 2016 10:37 AM EDT Reads: 233
Jul. 26, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,174
Jul. 26, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 980
Jul. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 923
Jul. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 754
Jul. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 326
Jul. 26, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,068
Jul. 26, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,009
Jul. 26, 2016 09:02 AM EDT Reads: 217
Jul. 26, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,692
Jul. 26, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,953
It’s 2016: buildings are smart, connected and the IoT is fundamentally altering how control and operating systems work and speak to each other. Platforms across the enterprise are networked via inexpensive sensors to collect massive amounts of data for analytics, information management, and insights that can be used to continuously improve operations. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Brian Chemel, Co-Founder and CTO of Digital Lumens, will explore: The benefits sensor-networked systems bring to ...
Jul. 26, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,526
SYS-CON Events announced today that Venafi, the Immune System for the Internet™ and the leading provider of Next Generation Trust Protection, will exhibit at @DevOpsSummit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Venafi is the Immune System for the Internet™ that protects the foundation of all cybersecurity – cryptographic keys and digital certificates – so they can’t be misused by bad guys in attacks...
Jul. 26, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,312