|By Business Wire||
|July 7, 2014 11:30 AM EDT||
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, today announced that registration is now open for The Year in Infrastructure 2014 Conference, being held Nov. 4-6 at the Hilton London Metropole in London, U.K. This global gathering of leading figures in the world of infrastructure design, construction, and operations features a series of presentations and interactive workshops that explore the intersection of technology and business drivers, and how they are shaping the future of infrastructure delivery and investment returns.
In addition to keynote presentations by Bentley senior management, including CEO Greg Bentley and founder and CTO Keith Bentley, this year’s agenda features an impressive lineup of special guest speakers. Among them is Ed Merrow, founder and president of Independent Project Analysis, Inc., world-renowned expert on capital projects, and author of Industrial Megaprojects: Concepts, Strategies, and Practices for Success.
Chris Barron, Bentley Systems vice president, corporate communications, said, “The Year in Infrastructure Conference is an event like no other, with thought leaders from around the world sharing ideas and best practices for advancing the design, delivery, and operations of infrastructure – and I mean infrastructure in the broadest sense, encompassing all of our built environment. Its agenda has been carefully developed for management-level executives in architectural and/or engineering firms, construction companies, and owner-operator and government organizations.
“Attendees will learn about the latest innovations helping drive success, including higher ROIs, in today’s global community of infrastructure organizations. Among the technology innovations being shared are effective strategies for advancing BIM that have been proven on some of the most challenging projects around the world. These strategies are helping Bentley users achieve better-performing assets through an increased depth of information modeling, and better-performing projects through an increased breadth of information mobility. But what makes The Year in Infrastructure Conference so unique is the peer-to-peer interaction and networking that take place between the programmed sessions, and, indeed, we have designed the agenda to foster that level of engagement.”
The Year in Infrastructure 2014 Conference will include:
Industry-specific Forums that provide infrastructure
professionals an ideal opportunity to interact with their peers and
industry visionaries and learn about best practices and advances in
- The Building Forum is focused on the application of collaborative BIM in multi-discipline design and general construction, with an emphasis on strategies to get a better return on BIM investments.
- The Rail and Road Forum looks beyond design and construction as it explores the application of BIM throughout the lifecycle of transportation infrastructure.
- The Oil, Gas, Chemical, and Mining Forum covers both new capital projects and ongoing operations as it explores new methods and technologies to improve both project performance and asset performance.
- The EPC and A/E Forum features presentations and panel discussions focused on ProjectWise for collaboration and best practices for multi-discipline design and construction.
- The Utilities Forum addresses topics of relevance to utilities, including the impact of cloud technology on utilities workflows, new developments in meeting the challenges of subsurface utilities, best practices in engineering collaboration, and how to achieve operational excellence through better-performing assets. A concluding panel will discuss the future of the utilities industry.
Executive Summits for C-level executives (available by
- The Project Delivery Summit
- The Infrastructure Asset Performance Summit
- The Be Inspired Awards, featuring project presentations by the finalists of the 2014 Be Inspired Awards program recognizing outstanding achievement in infrastructure design, delivery, and operations; the program culminates in the presentation of the awards to this year’s winners at the Be Inspired Awards banquet.
- Media Day, a pre-conference, invitation-only briefing of over 100 members of leading international online and print media outlets on key business and technology trends in the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure.
- Ample networking opportunities built into the agenda.
For additional information about The Year in Infrastructure 2014 Conference, or to register for this event, visit www.bentley.com/YIIconference.
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets. Bentley solutions encompass MicroStation applications for information modeling, ProjectWise collaboration services to deliver integrated projects, and AssetWise operations services to achieve intelligent infrastructure – complemented by worldwide professional services and comprehensive managed services.
Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in over 50 countries, more than $600 million in annual revenues, and since 2006 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Additional information about Bentley is available at www.bentley.com and in Bentley’s annual report. For Bentley news as it happens, subscribe to an RSS feed of Bentley press releases and news alerts. Visit The Year in Infrastructure 2014 Conference for highlights of Bentley’s premier thought-leadership event. To view a searchable collection of innovative infrastructure projects from the annual Be Inspired Awards, access Bentley’s Infrastructure Yearbooks. To access a professional networking site that enables members of the infrastructure community to connect, communicate, and learn from each other, visit Be Communities.
To download the Bentley Infrastructure 500 Top Owners ranking, a unique global compendium of the top public- and private-sector owners of infrastructure based on the value of their cumulative infrastructure investments, visit www.bentley.com/500.
Bentley, the “B” Bentley logo, Be, MicroStation, and ProjectWise are either registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of Bentley Systems, Incorporated or one of its direct or indirect wholly owned subsidiaries. Other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Whether your IoT service is connecting cars, homes, appliances, wearable, cameras or other devices, one question hangs in the balance – how do you actually make money from this service? The ability to turn your IoT service into profit requires the ability to create a monetization strategy that is flexible, scalable and working for you in real-time. It must be a transparent, smoothly implemented strategy that all stakeholders – from customers to the board – will be able to understand and comprehe...
Dec. 8, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 549
Dec. 8, 2016 09:15 AM EST Reads: 922
Dec. 8, 2016 09:12 AM EST
Dec. 8, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 567
Dec. 8, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 439
Dec. 8, 2016 08:45 AM EST Reads: 885
Dec. 8, 2016 08:45 AM EST Reads: 1,864
Dec. 8, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 825
Dec. 8, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 965
Dec. 8, 2016 08:15 AM EST Reads: 2,035
Dec. 8, 2016 07:30 AM EST Reads: 5,378
Dec. 8, 2016 07:00 AM EST Reads: 1,709
Dec. 8, 2016 06:30 AM EST Reads: 1,135
Dec. 8, 2016 06:15 AM EST Reads: 5,913
Dec. 8, 2016 05:00 AM EST Reads: 2,161